Family Guy vs The Simpson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Which Show Wins???

SamZED
Took Family Guy 8 seasons to finally figure out that people like to see a story and some character development. Its getting better now, but out of Seth's shows I like American Dad better. But if I had to pick between those two - Simpsons win.

quanchi112
In a fight or which show do I prefer ?

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
In a fight or which show do I prefer ? show after all I did say "which show wins"

mindbomb
I would go with simpsons their although they do have random gags here and there alot of their comedy comes from the story family guy has gotten better but still simpsons wins (especially earlier seasons)

vrempire
I vote for Family Guys.. more sarcastic and brutality smile

killerklowns13
family guy, simpsons just don't push they're boundries like family guy does.

SamZED
Bump

Has anyone else seen the crossover episode?
Gotta admit I LOLed a lot.
One thing upset me - I was really looking forward to Stewie vs Maggie. Sadly never happened.

KingD19
Maggie hasn't been displayed as a mastermind baby in a long time though.

Bro SMASH
I saw that episode. I'm glad there was finally a crossover between them.

I was always looking forward to Stewie meeting Bart than meeting Maggie because they always had that "cartoon bad boy" image.

KingD19
The Homer(Chicken)/Peter fight was great.

Hanaoka
The simpsons's still a few level ahead. I've watched some family guys but i'm really not getting into it. Though i'll say The simpsons might be a better series, no one can be tough as funnier as South park.

Just my opinion. smile

dynamix
The Simpsons, for one reason: Homer

cdtm
They're both pretty bad now, but peak Simpsons beats peak Family Guy by far. (Much as I like Futureama, peak Simpsons beats it too. About the only show that does.)

And I agree American Dad's by far a more entertaining show.

Spawningpool
Family guy. I just like it better because it's way more edgy

\\W//
will always have to be simpsons for me. i prefer simpsons humour to that of family guy's.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.