Terrax execution gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mshinu
The Living Tribunal has sentenced a number of individuals to be executed and Terrax is carrying out the sentence. The victim can do nothing but present his neck and Terrax gets a free swing attempting to lop off the head with his trusty axe. He must succeed at decapitating with one blow to advance to the next. How far can he get?

1: Batman
2: Spiderman
3: Omega Red
4: Grey Hulk
5: Spiky Thing
6: Green Scar Hulk
7: Thor
8: Superman
10: Silver Surfer
11: Thanos
12: DP Tyrant
13: Galactus
14: Exitar
15: Wolverine

Bonus round after fail or clear: Doctor Doom

Gecko4lif
Gets to 7

Cogito
Stops at Batman and lol at Wolverine

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Gets to 7

Can Terrax cut through Green Scar Hulk's neck faster than his healing factor works though? Terrax only gets one shot and having your axe stuck in the middle of a guy's neck would count as a fail.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
Can Terrax cut through Green Scar Hulk's neck faster than his healing factor works though? Terrax only gets one shot and having your axe stuck in the middle of a guy's neck would count as a fail.
Yes. He can.

Lord Feron
I'm using that instance where he used one swing to either bow up a planet or crack it in half. That said I think he stops at maybe thanos but def stops at DP tyrant.

brownqk
Stops at Norrin

Mshinu
Interesting awnsers, no 2 alike. Anybody got an opinion on the bonus round with Doom?

-Pr-
Order is a bit messy in the middle imo, but still decent.

I'm gonna say stops at Thor.

Bouboumaster
Stop at Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.