Ichigo vs Erza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eliaden
They can both use all powers and theres no limit to reiatsu or magic power..Who would win?

Whiteclipse
Ichigo. Stomp

danteiscool
agreed. Ichigo's faster and stronger and his attacks have good range in some cases.

Eliaden
Yeah thats what i told my bro as well but let's try this..how about their current state in the anime's?

BloodRain
In that case its an even larger stomp.

Q99
If you want to have her fight someone from Bleach, it should be the Fullbringers.

Now *those* she can beat! big grin

danteiscool
I second that. right now in the manga, Ichigo pretty much his power back and while we have yet to see if he still has his enhanced bankai when he activates his bankai, he is certainly powerful by Bleach standards when in shikai form.

so yeah, the fullbringers are the only ones that Erza could probably beat, except for maybe Ginjo, Tsukishima and that little kid with the video game fullbring (the current him anyway).

Q99
Originally posted by danteiscool

so yeah, the fullbringers are the only ones that Erza could probably beat, except for maybe Ginjo, Tsukishima and that little kid with the video game fullbring (the current him anyway).

I'd bet on her against the kid anyway smile Plays around too much.

And yea, we've yet to see those two but they seem to be clearly stronger than everyone else by how they're treated.

danteiscool
true. kid's too arrogant for his own good. annoying little punk.

yeah, it seems that way so far. otherwise Bleach would suck pretty bad at that moment if Ginjo and Tsukishima get taken down as easily as their buddies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.