Cain marko Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
This is the current Cain marko Vs Our Mohawk friend.

juggernaut74
Kuurth.

Lord Feron
Gladiator

guy222
Kuurth

rotiart
Just to be clear this is after the cytorrak depowering.

juggernaut74
Do we know for sure if he was depowered?

Cogito
Yes he was explicitly depowered by Cytorrak but retained his Serpent amp.

Also, Glads wins

juggernaut74
Explicitly depowered? Basing this on what?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Explicitly depowered? Basing this on what?

This

http://thumbnails37.imagebam.com/15122/16d741151210725.jpg http://thumbnails53.imagebam.com/15122/c08f3a151210728.jpg

juggernaut74
So did Colossus stack his powers?

-Pr-
So did Colossus stack his powers?

For now, it seems that way.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by -Pr-
For now, it seems that way. Well if Marko was a human before he touched the gem and Colossus was a 100 tonner already he should be a force of mass destruction. Unless the limit is the same no matter who you were beforehand. Maybe the Serpents enhancements work the same way.

Newjak
Well if Marko was a human before he touched the gem and Colossus was a 100 tonner already he should be a force of mass destruction. Unless the limit is the same no matter who you were beforehand. Maybe the Serpents enhancements work the same way. I don't think that is how it works.

I don't think Colossus was any stronger than Cain was as the Juggernaut.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Colossus is weaker based on him limiting himself cause of a noble spirit or something like that.

-Pr-
Honestly, when you compare someone like Colossus to someone like Juggernaut or Thor, 100 tons really isn't a whole lot of difference, so any stacking is going to be irrelevant i think.

Newjak
Originally posted by -Pr-
Honestly, when you compare someone like Colossus to someone like Juggernaut or Thor, 100 tons really isn't a whole lot of difference, so any stacking is going to be irrelevant i think. Pretty much

Sin I AM
marko btw

rotiart
i think cyclops says inthe issue about how his plan to power down Cain worked

-Pr-
yeah, it was plan 13. Cyclops had just intended for it to be Magik.

Cogito
Originally posted by rotiart
i think cyclops says inthe issue about how his plan to power down Cain worked

Cain gets depowered, Cyclops comments, helmet disappears
Colossus remembers "Cain, the Juggernaut before "

Originally posted by Newjak
I don't think that is how it works.

I don't think Colossus was any stronger than Cain was as the Juggernaut.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Colossus is weaker based on him limiting himself cause of a noble spirit or something like that.

For what it's worth, Colossus comments that Kuurth is still stronger, faster, more powerful in every way but one..
"He cannot stop me"

dmills
Glads

axelraptor
Gladiator

lft4ded
As pointed out in New Excalibur though, in the past when a Juggernaut has failed Cyttorak he's only partially depowered them and split the power with the next intended avatar. They would fight it out and the winner (after killing the other would-be Juggernaut) gets all of the power.

Similar to the Spider-Man comic where Juggernaut shared his power with Black Tom. Both were weaker and no longer Juggernaut-tough but still either were able to match Colossus IIRC. He'd have a power-up similar to Rogue when she stole Black Tom's (?) half of the power.

rotiart
Originally posted by Cogito
Cain gets depowered, Cyclops comments, helmet disappears
Colossus remembers "Cain, the Juggernaut before "

For what it's worth, Colossus comments that Kuurth is still stronger, faster, more powerful in every way but one..
"He cannot stop me"

He also doesn't have juggernaughts invulnerabilty...
The explosion would have killed Cain but not colossus...

Prior to the depowering nothing the xmen did could stop him

rotiart
Originally posted by lft4ded
As pointed out in New Excalibur though, in the past when a Juggernaut has failed Cyttorak he's only partially depowered them and split the power with the next intended avatar. They would fight it out and the winner (after killing the other would-be Juggernaut) gets all of the power.

Similar to the Spider-Man comic where Juggernaut shared his power with Black Tom. Both were weaker and no longer Juggernaut-tough but still either were able to match Colossus IIRC. He'd have a power-up similar to Rogue when she stole Black Tom's (?) half of the power.

Exactly! Because no writer in the history or xmen has ever forgotten facts about continuity when writing their issue.

dmills
Originally posted by rotiart
Exactly! Because no writer in the history or xmen has ever forgotten facts about continuity when writing their issue.

laughing out loud

rotiart
Originally posted by dmills
laughing out loud

;-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.