A Perfect Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Charlesmike
A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
B: Does he ever come home late?
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.

Scythe
Feed me one.

Thoren
I choose option f.

Scythe
I did too, screw Salt Lake City and I don't even know what a corporate event sandy is, she sounds.... Not hot....

Barker

Bardock42
Originally posted by Charlesmike
A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
B: Does he drink whiskey?
B: Does he ever come home late?
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Wednesday.

AHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA

That's not that funny

Ax3l
B seems to be kind of a dick.

Mairuzu
Does he smoke?

stoned

Thoren
Originally posted by Scythe
I did too, screw Salt Lake City and I don't even know what a corporate event sandy is, she sounds.... Not hot.... Barker screwed Salt Lake City once, then he had to get a pine cone removed from his anus.

True story. 13

Astner
Is he fashion aware, environmentally engaged, generally knowledgeable, trustworthy, educated, work experienced, politically involved, good-looking, social, well-trained, healthy, rhetoric, enlightened, caring, enthusiastic, technologically experienced, resistant to peer pressure and is he supportive as a son? Does he have a stable partner, a good residence, a nice car and does he save for his pension?

Because these are just a few of the basic standards one would have to have to be a good son. Now a perfect son, well that would be me.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Astner
Is he fashion aware, environmentally engaged, generally knowledgeable, trustworthy, educated, work experienced, politically involved, good-looking, social, well-trained, healthy, rhetoric, enlightened, caring, enthusiastic, technologically experienced, resistant to peer pressure and is he supportive as a son? Does he have a stable partner, a good residence, a nice car and does he save for his pension?

Because these are just a few of the basic standards one would have to have to be a good son. Now a perfect son, well that would be me.

He's 6 months old no expression

Astner
Originally posted by Bardock42
He's 6 months old no expression
http://northland-gaming.com/styles/minecraft/xenforo/smilies/facepalm.gif You read the entirety of what I wrote and figured that I was serious?

Bardock42
http://northland-gaming.com/styles/minecraft/xenforo/smilies/facepalm.gif You read the entirety of what I wrote and figured that I was serious?

Yeah, obviously, that's why I said "Astner, old chap, you are taking this too seriously".

But, no, actually I did not read the entirety of your post at all.

Sancty
Is he fashion aware

Because these are just a few of the basic standards one would have to have to be a good son.
awebrow

Astner
Yeah, obviously, that's why I said "Astner, old chap, you are taking this too seriously".

But, no, actually I did not read the entirety of your post at all.
Yet you thought it was a good idea to reply to a post you didn't read?

Originally posted by Sancty
aweherm
Fashion awareness is important. It may not seem like that to certain asocial individuals to whom a shirt is just a shirt, but that's the case.

Scythe
Originally posted by Thoren
Barker screwed Salt Lake City once, then he had to get a pine cone removed from his anus.

True story. 13

Isn't Roland from SLC?

Sancty

Fashion awareness is important. It may not seem like that to certain asocial individuals to whom a shirt is just a shirt, but that's the case.
Yeah I think most parents don't give a f*** about their son's "fashion awareness" though. I guess you'll be different, eh? slide

Bardock42

Well, yeah, I didn't take posting too seriously...probably inspired by the tone of the thread, the forum, and the parts of your post that I did read.

No worries!

We cool? We cool!

Astner
Originally posted by Sancty
Yeah I think most parents don't give a f*** about their son's "fashion awareness" though. I guess you'll be different, eh? slide
Parents not giving a f***, is a sign of bad parenting. The reason why certain people spend tens of thousands of dollars on Brioni suits isn't because they enjoy wasting money. But if you want your kid flashing his butt-crack through baggy jeans that's your problem.

Bardock42
It seems to me that you often read parts of posts very selectively, do you do that on purpose?

Astner
It seems to me that you often read parts of posts very selectively, do you do that on purpose?
No. I simply put emphasis on well- and poorly thought out out positions.

Mairuzu
But, no, actually I did not read the entirety of your post at all. I did. It was gay.

Astner
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I did. It was gay.
You'd be the one to know, ol' chap.

Mairuzu
Which is why I said it, ol' gay.

Astner
Which is why I said it, ol' gay.
I'm not homosexual, though.

Bardock42
No. I simply put emphasis on well- and poorly thought out out positions.

Well, no, you actually respond to fragments that completely change the meaning of something. You did it twice in a row in this thread. I think it may be unintentional, you should put more effort into understanding the meaning of what is written. I will try to be more clear and concise when addressing you, to help you out in your betterment.

Mairuzu
I'm not homosexual, though. You are, I would know because it takes one to know one.

Bardock42
You are, I would know because it takes one to know one.

Sometimes it takes two or three, in tricky cases.

Robtard

To be fair, you don't need Gaydar to know guys like Richard Simmons are gay.

Though I am not doubting the precision of your Gaydar.

Mairuzu
Sometimes it takes two or three, in tricky cases. That I can agree with. It's a good thing I have you and Robtard here to back me up. haermm

Bardock42
That I can agree with. It's a good thing I have you and Robtard here to back me up. haermm

Oh man, I'm so glad you got my implication. Now that we are all out of the closet should we have an orgy?

Astner
Well, no, you actually respond to fragments that completely change the meaning of something. You did it twice in a row in this thread. I think it may be unintentional, you should put more effort into understanding the meaning of what is written. I will try to be more clear and concise when addressing you, to help you out in your betterment.
You do realize that you're extremely unspecific with this post, right? Accusing someone without a specific basis for doing so is a worthless accusation.

You do realize that I only find women sexually arousing, right?

Mairuzu
You do realize that I only find women sexually arousing, right?

When you're ready to come out of the closet like the rest of us so we can accept you into this little community we have then we can all be friends. The sooner the better because really.. you're not fooling anyone. wink

I bet you don't even know what that smell like.

Bardock42
You do realize that you're extremely unspecific with this post, right? Accusing someone without a specific basis for doing so is a worthless accusation.

Or am i?

Astner
When you're ready to come out of the closet like the rest of us so we can accept you into this little community we have then we can all be friends. The sooner the better because really.. you're not fooling anyone. wink
I'd have no trouble being homosexual, it's just that I don't find men sexually arousing.

I bet you don't even know what that smell like.
Well the odor of women vary, not only from woman to woman but also with time. From my experience, the scent vaguely resembles salty musk. You'll learn eventually, young one.

Mairuzu
I'd have no trouble being homosexual, it's just that I don't find men sexually arousing. In time you will learn. Just give into those confusing thoughts you keep having.

Well the odor of women vary, not only from woman to woman but also with time. From my experience, the scent vaguely resembles salty musk. You'll learn eventually, young one.

You didn't have to google it, I would have proudly told you myself. You're forgetting it can vary on the weather as well and type of clothing shes wearing.

Salty musk? Harsh

Thoren
Originally posted by Scythe
Isn't Roland from SLC? He's from Ohio.

puke

Astner
In time you will learn. Just give into those confusing thoughts you keep having.
What confusing thoughts? Specification, remember?

You didn't have to google it, I would have proudly told you myself. You're forgetting it can vary on the weather as well and type of clothing shes wearing.

Salty musk? Harsh
I didn't, that's how I specifically recall the scent.

Mairuzu
What confusing thoughts? Specification, remember?

I didn't, that's how I specifically recall the scent.

Your secret is safe with me, I don't want to expose you too much. We can discuss this another time.

It's yabadabadoo time for me.

Astner
Your secret is safe with me. We can discuss this another time.

It's yabadabadoo time for me.
But. I don't keep secrets.

Mairuzu
I do. smile

Robtard

Salty musk? Harsh

Obvious virgin that one, eh.

Mairuzu
It feels like... a bag of sand

Astner
Mairuzu, aren't you supposed to get laid?

Originally posted by Robtard
Obvious virgin that one, eh.
Is it that hard for you to accept that I've slammed more cheeks than you?

dadudemon

"Cheeks?"

WTF?

laughing

Astner
Originally posted by dadudemon
"Cheeks?"

WTF?

laughing
Isn't ass-cheeks--or cheeks for short--not a woman's heinie? Might be my vocabulary that's running short then.

Bardock42
Isn't ass-cheeks--or cheeks for short--not a woman's heinie? Might be my vocabulary that's running short then.

Or your knowledge of anatomy.

Astner
Or your knowledge of anatomy.
Given the context I think it should be obvious what cheeks I referred to.

Bardock42
Given the context I think it should be obvious what cheeks I referred to.

It is, no worries, just an odd thing to say.

Astner
It is, no worries, just an odd thing to say.
Well I wasn't attempting to sound conventional.

Robtard

Can't do less than zero, kid.

Bardock42
lol

mikeydude
its all just selective hearing.
I cant wait for the day hes banned.

Astner
Can't do less than zero, kid.
Indubitably proving that I've slept with at least one person.

Originally posted by mikeydude
its all just selective hearing.
I cant wait for the day hes banned.
Once again, without specification that's nothing but an empty accusation.

Robtard
Indubitably proving that I've slept with at least one person.

Yeah, no. What I said went over your head, it's okay. LMK and I'll explain the 'less than zero' part of it to you.

And no, you haven't, you're an obvious virgin and that's okay.

Astner
Yeah, no. What I said went over your head, it's okay. LMK and I'll explain the 'less than zero' part of it to you.

And no, you haven't, you're an obvious virgin and that's okay.
No, you misunderstand. I know what you were implying it's just that I intentionally interpreted it the way I wanted to.

Look at yourself, you're a middle aged man playing e-psychiatrist on the internet so I'll be straightforward with you. I have no been diagnosed with any psychological disorder, nor am I a virgin.

Bardock42
No, you misunderstand. I know what you were implying it's just that I intentionally interpreted it the way I wanted to.

Look at yourself, you're a middle aged man playing e-psychiatrist on the internet so I'll be straightforward with you. I have no been diagnosed with any psychological disorder, nor am I a virgin.

Have you been psychologically evaluated though?

Robtard

Again, you failed to grasp and are now crying cos you've finally realized you're an idiot yet again.

LoL, you are actually mad, raging even, ****ed up grammar and all. It's funny and the fact that you're a virgin wasn't an insult, that part is okay.

Barker
haermm

Scythe
Originally posted by Thoren
He's from Ohio.

puke

Hahaha, that poor bastard.

Astner
Have you been psychologically evaluated though?
Well there's a basic inspection when you try out for the military, which is obligatory. It's up to you to choose if you want to join, but the try out is obligatory. So yes, yes I have.

Mairuzu
Isn't ass-cheeks--or cheeks for short--not a woman's heinie? Might be my vocabulary that's running short then. Or your penis

g_boner

Bardock42
Well there's a basic inspection when you try out for the military, which is obligatory. It's up to you to choose if you want to join, but the try out is obligatory. So yes, yes I have.

What does that psychological evaluation entail? As I have also been through the draft, albeit in Germany, and I do not recall any sort of meaningful or even remotely in depth psychological evaluation in any way, is that different where you are from, and how so?

Astner
What does that psychological evaluation entail? As I have also been through the draft, albeit in Germany, and I do not recall any sort of meaningful or even remotely in depth psychological evaluation in any way, is that different where you are from, and how so?
It was an hour-long session, the first part was spent about me telling her about how it was growing up, what my ambitions were and how they changed, followed by some questions. It was only an hour long, but it was enough to were I passed and was offered--recommended, rather--a few positions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.