Thanos vs A brusied and bloody Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Whether or Not it was a low showing for Galactus at was shown in the Thanos books. When Thanos first came to Galactus he stated that Galactus look well feed. Galactus said after dealing with Thanos vital energies were depleinshed and his hunger was apon him. The last pages of those books shows a battered bruised and bloody Galactus on his butt on a chunk of planet. Thanos warns Galactus of his recklessly feeding and said he would be on the side of an army who looked to end Galactus' terror. So at that point could Thanos defeated Galactus while he was in that weakend state?

the Darkone
Galactus, spite for Thanos. Galactus weaken destroyed three solar system in a burst of rage.

golem370 stop with these senseless threads.

Mindset
Galactus should be able to just siphon energy from Thanos, but that wouldn't happen in a comic.

Nihilist
Meh, Galactus believed Fallen One could maybe kill in that state so i dont see why Thanos couldnt cause him major problems.

Power Cosmic II
It's possible he could have defeated G. too many factors come into play...are all of thanos' shields recharged...does G have enough power to commit another blast, etc.

he advised thanos to leave before his replacement ship came so that proves he was in a vulnerable state.

TheLordofMurder
If PIS and comicbook sales arent arent a factor, Galactus beats Thanos 10/10 even in this state...

If the Big-G uses his power in an even remotely creative fashion, Thanos has absolutely no chance of victory...

quanchi112
Thanos wins with Galactus at his best. As Death's avatar Galactus won't win.

Judged U
Originally posted by quanchi112

Are you the famous Quanchi? The homosexual guy into comics?

TheLordofMurder

Galactus at his best pulls out the UN and instantly rids the omniverse of Thanos forever and Death cant do anything about it...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Judged U
Are you the famous Quanchi? The homosexual guy into comics? ?Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Galactus at his best pulls out the UN and instantly rids the omniverse of Thanos forever and Death cant do anything about it... He didn't do so against the Galactus Engine now did he ? Thanos was the only being capable of bringing death to anyone in that universe despite Galactus' powers. Thanos is immune to death.

Damborgson
?

lulz he just got banned.

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Galactus at his best pulls out the UN and instantly rids the omniverse of Thanos forever and Death cant do anything about it...

It seems that the UN may not be the end all be all when it comes to attacks. I'd post scans (mostly from Quasar involving him being nullified) but I can't right now.

Back on topic, there's a good chance Thanos beats him. Like Nihilist said, Galactus feared Fallen One might catch him in such a state of weakness and pwn him.

Power Cosmic II

he wasn't death's avatar at that specific point in time...which is the thanos that's being used

TheLordofMurder
? He didn't do so against the Galactus Engine now did he ? Thanos was the only being capable of bringing death to anyone in that universe despite Galactus' powers. Thanos is immune to death.

Writters intention to make stories interesting limits Galactus's abilities greatly...

Logically there was nothing to stop Galactus from using the UN...

Thanos might be immune to Death, but not nullification; nullification is beyond Death...

The UN is Galactus's best attack; you said that Galactus at his best couldnt beat Thanos. You are dead wrong pertaining to this...

golem370
Galactus at that point didn't even have a ship

Eternal Idol
Galactus gives Death the ol' hunka chunka and makes Thanos cry.

Galactus ftw.

Power Cosmic II
Originally posted by golem370
Galactus at that point didn't even have a ship
a replacement was already on the way

quanchi112
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
he wasn't death's avatar at that specific point in time...which is the thanos that's being used K. In this scenario Thanos destroys him. Fallen One was a threat.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Writters intention to make stories interesting limits Galactus's abilities greatly...

Logically there was nothing to stop Galactus from using the UN...

Thanos might be immune to Death, but not nullification; nullification is beyond Death...

The UN is Galactus's best attack; you said that Galactus at his best couldnt beat Thanos. You are dead wrong pertaining to this... I don't see the un being able to put down Thanos as death's avatar. I just don't but that's neither here nor there with regards to this thread.

Eternal Idol
K. In this scenario Thanos destroys him. Fallen One was a threat. I don't see the un being able to put down Thanos as death's avatar. I just don't but that's neither here nor there with regards to this thread.

As Death's avatar, Thanos gets to watch Galactus poke the good lady, and nothing more.

Slaanesh
i think Thanos can beat a starving Galactus..a slightly weaken Galactus is still more powerful than Thanos..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
As Death's avatar, Thanos gets to watch Galactus poke the good lady, and nothing more. Galactus has no game and if Thanos wanted Galactus dead he could easily do so.

Eternal Idol
Galactus has no game and if Thanos wanted Galactus dead he could easily do so.

crylaugh0

Galactus needs no game. Galactus has pimp-hand. Games are for children.

Thanos can't keep Death satisfied, as evidenced on-panel. Thanos is Death's cuddle b!tch.

quanchi112
crylaugh0

Galactus needs no game. Galactus has pimp-hand. Games are for children.

Thanos can't keep Death satisfied, as evidenced on-panel. Thanos is Death's cuddle b!tch. Thanos has the ultimate pimp hand he slapped the Hulk for betty's sake.

Death walking away from him was the hardest decision she's ever had to make. She loves Thanos more than you will ever know.

Mindset
laughing out loud

Eternal Idol
Thanos has the ultimate pimp hand he slapped the Hulk for betty's sake.

Death walking away from him was the hardest decision she's ever had to make. She loves Thanos more than you will ever know.
Galactus would sooner flick the Hulk away rather than waste a perfectly good pimp hand on the green parasite.

I'm sure it was a hard decision for Death, right up there with who she's going to crush on next. Will it be The Punisher? Wolverine? Bullseye?

quanchi112
Galactus would sooner flick the Hulk away rather than waste a perfectly good pimp hand on the green parasite.

I'm sure it was a hard decision for Death, right up there with who she's going to crush on next. Will it be The Punisher? Wolverine? Bullseye? The Thing has rocked Galactus. That's kinda bad. Thanos didn't even notice the Thing when he and Thor tried jumping him.

You're a fool if you think she'll ever love like she did with Thanos. It was notebook epic love.

Mindset
Originally posted by Mindset
laughing out loud

Eternal Idol
The Thing has rocked Galactus. That's kinda bad. Thanos didn't even notice the Thing when he and Thor tried jumping him.

You're a fool if you think she'll ever love like she did with Thanos. It was notebook epic love.

I heard Thing payed Galactus a tidy sum in space cash to take the dive. Thought it might boost sales for his solo title.

golem370
One thing Thanos did threaten Galactus that we would be on the side of anybody or group who look to take out Galactus. I think if Thanos thought he could take Galactus he would have. But I think Galactus didn't have the power to out right kill Thanos in that moment either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.