Iron Fist vs Fat Cobra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
I think this is the rematch all Iron Fist fans want to see.

It already happened, in a way, in the pages of Iron Man 2.0., and Danny knocked him out. But, Danny was being mentally controlled, and the other Immortal Weapons were somehow cut off from their exotic powers, while Danny still had his chi.

But Fat Cobra was still strong enough to knock Danny way back a good distance, so I'm not certain how gimped he was compared to Prince of Orphans, who couldn't turn into a mist form, or Bride of Nine Spiders, who was attacked by her own spiders.

So, what happens in a proper rematch?

jalek moye
I say Danny their last fight he didn't fight as aggressively as normal was thinking to much at the start, and didn't use Iron fist blows until he tried to do one at the very end. (its even hinted at he may have subconsciously thrown the fight)

Danny without being in the same situation would most likely win especially since he's had more time to study the book instead of being thrown into a fight the next day.

Dum Dum Dugan
I not sure, I say Danny, however he implied since that fight that Fat Cobra may be better, such as call Fat Cobra the meal and himself in comparision an after dinner mint.

cdtm
With the renewed interest in asian Volstagg, now's as good as time as ever to bump this.

Who wins?

RealityWarper
Are you using the Iron Fist from the comics or the Shari-forced one ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.