Wolverine vs Adam Warlock (h2h)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No claws for Logan, no soul gem or staff for Adam

Just h2h

who wins?

rotiart
Adam warlock would be my pick.

Nihilist
Originally posted by rotiart
Adam warlock would be my pick. What majority ?

leonidas
no soul gem or staff? so this is classic adam? he was around cl50ish. he was also highly skilled as a fighter. someone will claim that a class 50 isn't enough to ko logan who's taken multiple shots from hulk. even if that is true, without claws logan isn't taking out adam who's gone toe-to-toe with drax and thanos among others. i'd think that adam should win, but, depending on which showings you choose to view as 'typical' for logan, it may not be easy.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine is exponentially more skilled, but he might not be able to overcome Adam's durability. What was Adam's innate strength/durability after his powers changed because of the Fault indecent?

cdtm
Adam was skilled enough to outfight that Thanos clone, Warrior, who was supposed to be a lot stronger than the real Thanos.

Sure, none of the clones compared to the real deal, but that's still an impressive example of skill over strength.

leonidas
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Wolverine is exponentially more skilled, but he might not be able to overcome Adam's durability. What was Adam's innate strength/durability after his powers changed because of the Fault indecent?

i don't think it matters since it seems we're using classic adam. nor do i believe logan is exponentially more skilled.....

no claws means logan isn't winning this fight.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by leonidas
i don't think it matters since it seems we're using classic adam.

The op didn't specify which version and we are supposed to use the most current versions as default. Classic Adam wins, but I don't know about current Adam.

nor do i believe logan is exponentially more skilled.....

Don't worry, he is. cool

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls6po1rXtH1qdq7f1.gif

leonidas
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The op didn't specify which version and we are supposed to use the most current versions as default. Classic Adam wins, but I don't know about current Adam.

but he mentions the gem and the staff, and that would seem to indicate classic.

nutkick

cdtm
someone will claim that a class 50 isn't enough to ko logan who's taken multiple shots from hulk.

Does that make all the times Creed beat him PIS, or vice versa, since the same people usually argue Creed is as hard to put down?

Is any future Creed vs Logan fight doomed to end up as a stalemate, since neither is nearly at class 50, let alone above it?

Prep-Man
Adam.

leonidas
Originally posted by cdtm
Does that make all the times Creed beat him PIS, or vice versa, since the same people usually argue Creed is as hard to put down?

Is any future Creed vs Logan fight doomed to end up as a stalemate, since neither is nearly at class 50, let alone above it?

lol

you'd have to ask someone else. i'm perfectly fine with it. big grin

Transmaniacon
Adam wins this.

Ize19
Originally posted by cdtm

If either of them beat the other via punches/kicks or blunt damage, it would be PIS. There is a reason that Wolverine's rogues tend to either have class 50-100+ class strength, or else use bladed weapons. This has been debated many times before, if you want you can take a look through his respect thread, there are several scans there, as well as a couple of discussions on the topic of his healing factor.

OneDumbG0
Classic Warlock 9/10.

GotG Warlock had like, no fighting feats.

JakeTheBank
Warlock.

Gecko4lif
Adam took out thor in h2h

Damborgson
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
Adam took out thor in h2h ? scans???????

nimbus006
I would have to assume AW is faster and has better reaction time.

However, I don't think either would be able to K.O the other under these circumstances.

I'm saying draw, or slight edge to AW after long bloody fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.