PC/GA Captain Marvel Vs PC Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Can Mordru even hurt Billy? Billy is bloodlust.

JakeTheBank
Not overtly.

But PC Mordru should be able to indirectly best him.

Prep-Man
How? BTW, NO BFR.

CosmicComet
Golden Age Captain Marvel was infinitely strong and durable depending on need, but he could be transmuted. (its an interesting trade off vs post-crisis captain marvel)

A witch turned him into a goat iirc.

Mordru can win if he goes that route. He's not going to do anything by blasting him with magic though.

Still, that's only if Cap fights dumb and doesn't speed blitz the hell out of him.

Uriel005
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Golden Age Captain Marvel was infinitely strong and durable depending on need, but he could be transmuted. (its an interesting trade off vs post-crisis captain marvel)

A witch turned him into a goat iirc.

Mordru can win if he goes that route. He's not going to do anything by blasting him with magic though.

Still, that's only if Cap fights dumb and doesn't speed blitz the hell out of him. Dunno wouldn't put it past Mordru to create an artificial shazam bolt to depower him and shield him before he could turn back/outright drain him

CosmicComet
That's only if Cap stays put and lets himself gets hit by the lightning, he is massively FTL (able to accelerate to the center of the universe in the blink of eye) and has outraced lightning before as well on Earth.

Uriel005
Originally posted by CosmicComet
That's only if Cap stays put and lets himself gets hit by the lightning, he is massively FTL (able to accelerate to the center of the universe in the blink of eye) and has outraced lightning before as well on Earth. not with a pc mordru trying to stop him. remember he was master of the sorcerer's world PC. I see a restrain to artificial shazam bolt to shield to stop billy from doing squat followed by a prompt crushing. As powerful and invulnerable as Marvel was I still wouldn't put him over the likes of Nabu or Shazam.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Dunno wouldn't put it past Mordru to create an artificial shazam bolt to depower him and shield him before he could turn back/outright drain him

SHAZAM was unable to take away Adam's powers once, so I doubt that would work.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
SHAZAM was unable to take away Adam's powers once, so I doubt that would work. Shazam wasn't ruler of the sorcerer's world. Also I wold put both Adam and Marvel <<<<< Infinite man and we all know how that turned out.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005
Shazam wasn't ruler of the sorcerer's world. Also I wold put both Adam and Marvel <<<<< Infinite man and we all know how that turned out.

What about IM? And SHAZAM would have better control of taking away their powers, but at one point, couldn't.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What about IM? And SHAZAM would have better control of taking away their powers, but at one point, couldn't. If Mordru can drain him then he could definitely drain Marvel

Prep-Man
Oh, you mean Infinity Man. Yeah, could be, but magic blasts probably won't do the trick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.