Favorite Romance/Harem Anime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfstershot
Anime Romance

wolfstershot
Well to all who read this thread i will say thanks and that my top 3 romance anime are MM! Mayo Chiki and My bride is a mirmaid only for its funnyness

chilled monkey
You're welcome.

My favourite is Strawberry Panic.

Nephthys
Originally posted by chilled monkey
You're welcome.

My favourite is Strawberry Panic.

Mine too. big grin

I also like Kannazuki no Miko.

Nemesis X
Clannad.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Nephthys
Mine too. big grin

I also like Kannazuki no Miko.

Cool. So do I.

Heck, the only reason I didn't put Kannazuki no Miko as well is because that has a lot of other elements to it, while Strawberry Panic is mostly 'just' romance which I assumed the OP was asking for.

wolfstershot
Well Kannazuki no Miko was actually the best yuri one i saw (even though i didnt know it was yuri till about episode 8 (*_*) ) as well as clannad has a lot of back stories that were intresting in a long shot if you saw the after stories As for strawberry panic didnt watch yet but ill get back to you guys on that one but i usually look at the ones that have comedy and a bit of ecchi leads up to a good stori mobile

wolfstershot
This is an Update to Anyone who Read THis WATCH ANGEL BEATS THAT IS SOOOOO GOOD A ANIME IM A GUY AND I AM PROUD TO ADMIT I CRIED ON THIS ONE IT JUST HAD EVERYTHING ACTION COMEDY WIERD PEOPLE SCHOOL LIFE IT WAS SOOO SAD AND FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME WATCH big grin smile smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.