Abominationnaut vs WWH & Immortal Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright this is a what if. Classic Abomination is turned into Juggernaut which imo should give him a strength increase based on Cain Marko strength increase when he became Juggs. So strength increased by 1000 times plus the immortalility indestructible and vast damage soak ability. He also has a week to get use to his powers 2 days before the fight he has a workout with Luke Cage, Strong Guy and Thing. No bfr

Gecko4lif
The premise of this thread is horribly wrong

The Sorrow
Only need Hulk here

golem370
Originally posted by Gecko4lif
The premise of this thread is horribly wrong

How so?

golem370
This is abomination who already has Class 100 strength with a 1000x strength increase so he would be vastly stronger then Classic Juggernaut but with Juggs immortalility and vast damage soak. I think it would atleast take them both. I mean also he has Juggs forcefield and unstoppable momentum as well. Abominationnaut would imo be way more dangerous then Cain Juggernaut

Gecko4lif
If you read comics you would know your wrong.

golem370
I don't care what you think. I have have comics read them all about 100 I am not reading them everytime of the day but I do read them. If you don't want to say something about who wins stay out the next time you say something to me directly I would report you say who wins or stay out....

Gecko4lif
Herp derp

Collosus got the jugs enchantment and he didnt get a buff anywhere near 1000 times. not even 100 times. Not even 10 times.

That makes you magnitudes off. Literally.

golem370
Well like I said Cain was a normal man then because the Juggernaut which gave him Class 100 strength to me. If it did with him it should it with anybody who possess it imo. Whether or not Colossus got an upgrade in part of this thread I warned you. This is a what if thread read before you talk.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by golem370
Well like I said Cain was a normal man then because the Juggernaut which gave him Class 100 strength to me. If it did with him it should it with anybody who possess it imo. Whether or not Colossus got an upgrade in part of this thread I warned you. This is a what if thread read before you talk.

Its still a wrong premise considering we already know what it does

If you want 1000x strength increase just make shit up

golem370
Thats what did I said imo he would get a strength increase. Did cain not have vast superhuman strength after he got his powers that an on panel showing.

golem370
When Cain Marko found the Gem of the mystical entity Cyttorak, he was empowered with magical energies and transformed into an immortal avatar for the entity in question. As the Juggernaut, Marko possesses superhuman strength, being capable of shattering mountains, lifting and using buildings as weapons

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by golem370
Thats what did I said imo he would get a strength increase. Did cain not have vast superhuman strength after he got his powers that an on panel showing.
Tony stark is a normal human but he can lift hundreds/thousands of tons while in the suit

So it must boost his strength over a thousand times right?

So if Luke Cage was in the suit He'd be hulk level right?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

No. Because it boosts you strength TO a certain amount not BY a certain amount.

golem370
Thats your opinion which is nothing in this fight I said it was a what if thread I said he would get imo a strength increase. Your spamming my thread because you don't like the terms then stay out... Cain being normal strength and when he became Juggernaut was Class 100 is an incredible strength increase above ten above one -hundred If cain lifted say 200pounds before he became Juggernaut was only able to 100tons that would be increase of 1000. As the Juggernaut he has lifted things heavier then that.

Gecko4lif
Just pointing out how stupid the thread is. I made my point now ill go back with the cool kids.

golem370
Your their geek they pick on and only really have you around for help with school work

The Sorrow
Friend, Hulk fought Wendigo & Bi Beast at the same time (who are slightly above Abomination level) both of whom had x1000 amps and Hulk beat them pretty easily.

SuperiorTech
Tony stark is a normal human but he can lift hundreds/thousands of tons while in the suit

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

I can feel the hate from my computer screen.

golem370
I reported him so I cool

leonidas
the whole colossus thing made things even dumber as regards cyttorak's enchantment. now it seems that even if he is completely and by a large degree overpowered, it STILL doesn't matter and that in the end he would win simply because the enchantment will keep him moving regardless of damage. i see no way hulk and herc could permanently keep him down even though they would be much more powerful as a team than he is. literally, he would run hundreds of mph, seperate them, beat one down--eventually--then finish the other at a later time. the only alternative i see MIGHT be a bfr if the team works together. if they are in a dome though, i don't see how they would be able to put him down and he'd ultimately win via attrition--or him and hulk stalemate for eternity. depends on whether you think hulk's healing factor=cyttorak's enchantment.

juggs is lame imo, and in his own way as un-debateable in a forum setting as a flash is.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by leonidas
the whole colossus thing made things even dumber as regards cyttorak's enchantment. now it seems that even if he is completely and by a large degree overpowered, it STILL doesn't matter and that in the end he would win simply because the enchantment will keep him moving regardless of damage. i see no way hulk and herc could permanently keep him down even though they would be much more powerful as a team than he is. literally, he would run hundreds of mph, seperate them, beat one down--eventually--then finish the other at a later time. the only alternative i see MIGHT be a bfr if the team works together. if they are in a dome though, i don't see how they would be able to put him down and he'd ultimately win via attrition--or him and hulk stalemate for eternity. depends on whether you think hulk's healing factor=cyttorak's enchantment.

juggs is lame imo, and in his own way as un-debateable in a forum setting as a flash is.
Why? Hulk has fought with half a face, holes in his body and almost as a skeleton. Colossus fighting through some broken ribs isn't anything amazing to guys like Hulk and Wolverine. If Kuurth was able to break the new Juggernauts ribs and crack his skull imagine what a pissed Hulk could do.

leonidas
i've no reason to think hulk>kuurth, specially with that hammer.... and juggs HAS fought as a skeleton.... hulk's healing is uber. his healing vs jugg's enchantment? i'd take the enchantment, though the battle could likely last years.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/abominationisapunkbitch.jpg

The Sorrow
You mean besides being a better fighter, tougher, more cunning, faster, far stronger and smarter?

Juggernaut needed help from Spite to regain his mass he certainly didn't do it alone and IIRC he didn't actually fight as a skeleton. Aslong as Cain draws power from the gem he can't die but there's no reason he can't be knocked out.

leonidas
Originally posted by The Sorrow
You mean besides being a better fighter, tougher, more cunning, faster, far stronger and smarter?

wut? better fighter? toos-up. tougher? toss-up. cunning? maybe, but so? faster? lol? show me hulk running 600+ mph. far stronger? wwh din't seem to be far stronger than juggs in that x-men book. he barely seemed stronger at all. smarter? again, so?

maybe, can't recall, point is he was STILL moving and ready to battle. hulk had to heal first.

then it shouldn't be a problem finding me a scan to prove it. smile

psycho gundam
smh. hulk was holding back during WWH, he even specifically said so in IH #635

juggernaut would have been on the moon with fin fang foom if he really wanted it. magical momentum be damned (war hulk style)

DickBlazer
Why? Hulk has fought with half a face, holes in his body and almost as a skeleton. Colossus fighting through some broken ribs isn't anything amazing to guys like Hulk and Wolverine. If Kuurth was able to break the new Juggernauts ribs and crack his skull imagine what a pissed Hulk could do.

kuurth was very powerful and really could do NOTHING to stop colossus from pushing him staight back to where he came from. sure he caused colossus pain. the worst pain he has ever felt according to colossus himself. and colossus has been hit by almost everyone including hulk and juggernaut, and has his arms broken etc. so that tells you the power of kuurth.

and yet kuurth was helpless to stop colossus from pushing him right back up the snakes ass!

i think abomination with the gem would wreck these guys.

and i do think colossus is at least 10x as powerful as he was. although now they will no doubt have him jobbing to not make xmen foes laughable.

TheHulk
Team wins

The Sorrow
wut? better fighter? toos-up. tougher? toss-up. cunning? maybe, but so? faster? lol? show me hulk running 600+ mph. far stronger? wwh din't seem to be far stronger than juggs in that x-men book. he barely seemed stronger at all. smarter? again, so?
Colossusnaut had his skull crushed and his ribs broken, I would expect this if it was merely Colossus in his original form fighting Kuurth. In WWH the original Juggernaut stamped on Hulks head and it did virtually nothing, he was bloodied but he took Juggernauts hits with ease and matched him, aswell as stopping his momentum while seriously holding back. Neither Kuurth (after being depowered) nor current Colossus were more impressive than the original.

Hulk one shotted Vector after he was flayed down, Juggernaut had to be saved and couldn't fight afterwards. Being unable to be killed is the one true advantage he has over the Hulk but a KO will suffice.

leonidas
Colossusnaut had his skull crushed and his ribs broken, I would expect this if it was merely Colossus in his original form fighting Kuurth. In WWH the original Juggernaut stamped on Hulks head and it did virtually nothing, he was bloodied but he took Juggernauts hits with ease and matched him, aswell as stopping his momentum while seriously holding back. Neither Kuurth (after being depowered) nor current Colossus were more impressive than the original.

Hulk one shotted Vector after he was flayed down, Juggernaut had to be saved and couldn't fight afterwards. Being unable to be killed is the one true advantage he has over the Hulk but a KO will suffice.

nothing in that xmen book indicated hulk was clearly beyond juggs or could have done anything save bfr him and nothing in that kuurth fight indicated colossus could be ko'd.

ko'ing vector isn't much of a feat and still waiting for the proof that juggs CAN be ko'd.

healing factor vs enchantment? i'll still take the enchantment.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by DickBlazer
kuurth was very powerful and really could do NOTHING to stop colossus from pushing him staight back to where he came from. sure he caused colossus pain. the worst pain he has ever felt according to colossus himself. and colossus has been hit by almost everyone including hulk and juggernaut, and has his arms broken etc. so that tells you the power of kuurth.

and yet kuurth was helpless to stop colossus from pushing him right back up the snakes ass!

i think abomination with the gem would wreck these guys.

and i do think colossus is at least 10x as powerful as he was. although now they will no doubt have him jobbing to not make xmen foes laughable.
His statement is probably true seeing as though he is now able to have serious injuries and keep on plowing through but having two broken arms shouldn't be far off, I guess Piotr is finding out the hard way becoming a high end brick has it's downsides lol

Abomination was not much stronger than Colossus before he became the new Juggernaut, it will take a far bigger amp than x10 to have a chance at beating Hulk at his own game. Only a skyfather has achieved it so far.

The Sorrow
nothing in that xmen book indicated hulk was clearly beyond juggs or could have done anything save bfr him and nothing in that kuurth fight indicated colossus could be ko'd.

ko'ing vector isn't much of a feat and still waiting for the proof that juggs CAN be ko'd.

healing factor vs enchantment? i'll still take the enchantment.
Despite the fact he matched Juggernaut while holding back lol?
So you believe no amount of strength can KO Juggernaut? He was knocked out by Onslaught.

Diesldude

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

RIGHT?

I agree with you but this an incorrect analogy. The iron man suit does all the grunt work based on it's energy level and mechanics instead of the human wearing it.

The gem made marko a regular human into a superpowerful hulk level being, now what would it do
to person already at class 100? Collossusnaut showed that it brings you to juggernaut level regardless of where you start. Ths is what worthy hammer did, it brought them to thor level. The juggernaut was different because he still retained his unstoppable powers. Now that Cytorak has taken it away, and from collosus' convo in thethe fight with him, proves that thor is more powerful than them all. ***apologies for spelling, hate autocorrect on my phone.

Diesldude
Abomination with Juggernaut's invulnerability + his own hulk level healing will make it difficult to hurt. Let's say, if you get past the juggernauts invulnerability and break its arm, abominations healing factor will kick in and he will be as good as new right away. Then if you factor in the 1000*strength increase because the thread starter said so, then hulk and Hercules die horribly.

psycho gundam
abomination doesn't have hulk's healing factor, not even 1/20 of grey hulk's.

leonidas
Despite the fact he matched Juggernaut while holding back lol?
So you believe no amount of strength can KO Juggernaut? He was knocked out by Onslaught.

the thread says wwh--that WAS wwh. current hulk would be a lot stronger, but i still don't see him winning without bfr. battle would likely never end.

onslaught.....? no expression

don't think hulk will be reaching in and taking the gem..... fact is, juggs has NEVER been PHYSICALLY ko'd. ever (at least to the best of my knowledge). even the godblast wasn't a threat.

add to that abom's own strength (this amalgam should be somewhat stronger than classic juggs) and i see no way for these 2 to ko him. i DO see it as distinctly possible juggs splits them up, ko's herc (after a long time) then takes hulk and wins after an even LONGER time. how do you assume they can ko him when he has NEVER been ko'd before?

do i think its possible for him to be knocked out. of course. but not by cl100s punching him. it would have been cool to see if dark dimension destroying hulk could do it, alas we didn't see it and i'm not willing to say he could without some proof.

psycho gundam
"current hulk" is the same hulk, just minus restraint

The Sorrow
Current Hulk is the same Hulk from WWH just no longer holding back.

Onslaught took the gem out AFTER he hurled Juggernaut, he was just simply knocked out. Hulk wrecked Onslaught.

You agree that it's possible for Juggernaut to be knocked out.. ...Prof Hulk had him on his knees and was about to KO him as was War, one punch from WWH also had him rocked, if Hulk stopped holding back it would be a slaughter.

If this is a serious Banner, Abomination would need an amp bigger than 1000.

psycho gundam
Given that the both onslaught owning juggernaut twice and hulk nuking him were in the same arc, its clear that hulk was in a totally different calibur at the time.

Next time they tussle is in Wwh and at best juggernaut is a peer to a holding back, uncaring hulk lol.

The Sorrow
thumb up

In WWH that's pretty much all your gonna get from Juggernaut, whereas we've seen the kind of damage Hulk can do if he decides the gloves are off.

leonidas
Current Hulk is the same Hulk from WWH just no longer holding back.

Onslaught took the gem out AFTER he hurled Juggernaut, he was just simply knocked out. Hulk wrecked Onslaught.

really? scans?

yep, but not by cl100 bricks beating on him.

really? he was 'about' to be ko'd? after juggs ko'd him you mean? don't think juggs was actually about to be ko'd either. and war was amped by celestial tech, so yeah, i'd say war could maybe have done it, though he seemed inclined to use weapons instead for some reason....

says you. wink

it's possible world breaker could ko him, but since it's never been done it's pure speculation. hulk would be able to bfr him for a sure win.

psycho gundam
correction: in between the onslaught arc, they fought again when hulk was war, then the next time is wwh.

really? scans?

second last panel

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/hulk.jpg

leonidas
^ i was asking for scans of onslaught throwing back juggernaut physically and ko'ing him.

i also said wbh is something different. wwh was wbh holding back some. the thread says wwh though, not wbh.

The Sorrow
really? scans?
The above scan is the latest reference from Incredible Hulk #634 and there's also this:
http://i980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611005.jpg

^From Incredible Hulk #611 - World War Hulks, the follow-on event from World War Hulk, Banner again specifically states it's the same Hulk/World Breaker in both arcs.

Well, the Merged Hulk came close

http://m23.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/x-issue/Battles/untitled-118.jpg.html?src=www&action=view&current=untitled-118.jpg

The Celestial tech itself didn't amp Hulk per se, it allowed him to channel the nexus energies within him to amp himself. It should be noted he was unable to grow stronger with rage at this time so the tech was basically a substitute for his own powers. One punch from War seriously hurt Juggs and actually laid him out iirc. War in that issue was not as impressive as Hulk currently is.

big grin

War Hulk, Thor and Merged Hulk have all come close to knocking Juggernaut out and seemed as they were about to until Juggernaut was saved in some way or another, also Onslaught did knock him out. WBH is stronger than any of these guys by a considerable margin.

psycho gundam
^ i was asking for scans of onslaught throwing back juggernaut physically and ko'ing him.

i also said wbh is something different. wwh was wbh holding back some. the thread says wwh though, not wbh. i don't have the issue where it happened, but i do have the one where juggernaut lands from the troposphere in jersey, and he said " he slugged me".

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_juggernautkod121.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_juggernautkod22.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_juggernautkod23.jpg

of coarse this was prior to (xavier only) onslaught ripping the gem out of his chest in the x-mansion after the x-men give him asylum, and to further probe his mind

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.