Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Barker
weep

Thoren
haermm

Seriously though, sucks to be you right now. 13

Barker

Astner
She probably didn't have a boyfriend, she just wanted you off her back.

Barker
Dear Assner,

I hid the bottle of piss in my pants leg and went back to my desk. I sat there for two hours afraid to leave, before finally getting the courage to leave and go to class.

Later, in art class, I saw 2D girl and smiled at her. Suddenly the bottle came crashing out of my pant leg along with several platefuls of spaghetti. They exploded open all over the floor and Trevor's assignment. I farted and got up to run out of the class. My eyes watered and so I couldn't see where I was going so I ran into the desk and slipped in the puddle of cold pisswater. I slid headlong into 2D girl's desk, pushing her chair slightly, causing her to tilt backwards and split her head open. Her blood spewed all over the back wall and her pencil made a great arc across the room as it went flying from impact. I threw up in my mouth while everyone was swearing at me and crawled slowly to her curled body. I almost didn't make it. She looked up into my eyes and gagged, before whispering "Why isn't Mist banned yet?"

I screamed "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!" and swayed on the spot before landing spreadeagled next to her dead body. The blood from her head flowed freely into my mouth like a cool drink and I gagged again before throwing up sideways into her head. The pisswater, everflowing, spread from across the room and finally I felt it near my toes. I waited as the icy wave of human pisswater engulfed us and I sighed as I let the angels take my body up.

I was finally with her.

Love,

B. W. Oofer

Astner
Too long, summarize it with one sentence.

Barker
She is not my type, I do not know if she has a boyfriend or not and I created this thread for attention and closure to the 2D saga.

Astner
Originally posted by Barker
She is not my type, I do not know if she has a boyfriend or not and I created this thread for attention and closure to the 2D saga.
And people think I whore for attention. laughing out loud

Barker
Oh no you do too, except you try way too hard.

This is just B being B.

Mairuzu
I read it.

Cold piss = Mind blown.

http://i55.tinypic.com/30jr12x.jpg

Ax3l
This is the thread of the day.

Thoren
I lul'd

Scythe
The best thingies in lifers are indeedy freezors.

Bardock42
Oh no you do too, except you try way too hard.

This is just B being B.

You are Barker...I'm B!

Barker
Originally posted by Bardock42
You are Barker...I'm B!
Together we can be a set of Bs. 13

Thoren
Double B's? Like Paris Hilton

Barker
No but can I tell you a story?

It's a tale rife with intrigue and daring escapes. Love is won and lost and in the end a twist is revealed which just might change your entire life.. forever.

Mist_haermm
Sounds like what SotAM could have been, if it ever got past the first chapter 13jockey

Thoren
Ahh burn.

Barker
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDaCV9Cx1GM&t=0m17s

Thoren
I can't be bothered.

Barker
Do ho ho ho ho ho ho ho

Mist_haermm
Dear Assner,

Oh ho ho, yes! He said Assner but his name is Astner because he acting like an ass! Oh ho ho!
http://memedepot.com/uploads/500/799_Fouad.jpg

Thoren
~Haermm

Barker
we're in the rockies

(laugh)

i'm going to kill you lloyd

what

i'm going to kill you

ah

i'm going ot kill you lloyd

harry you have that crazy look in your eye

doh ho ahah hoho oh ho ho ho i know what i'm gonnna do

what are you doing

i'm gonna do what i should have done a long time ago

don't do anything foolish harry

foolish this isn't foolish i'm going to toss this damn curse right into this damn pond

parenthesis
So last Thusday, Barker finally hit the courage and gave her a hug a little too close.

She was about 2 inches away from him in the hip area, but to her that's more like the knee area (She is 6'1, he is 5'2...and a teddy bear). So as her knees were only 2 inches away from his hips (no inb4s) she felt a bump which could only be described as a walnut, she tried very hard not to laugh, but luckily knows when its time to stop leading on and start getting a boyfriend, so she went with that approach. She pulled Barker away from her and said,

"Hi, you're really cool and everything..."
"Did you like that picnic? Shame your cat got sick so you had to leave eary..."
"Ummm, yeah. That. roll eyes (sarcastic) Anyway, my friends are coming over, you know from school?"
"Um, oh yeah. (The guys that beat him up at the dance) so what does that mean?"
"Well, I wanna catch up with them quite a bit"
"Oh....alright. I'll be hanging with my friend"
roface 13
"See ya"
"Can a hazzle your digits?"
"Byyyyyyyyye."

Walking away...Barker thinks a minute, and realised he should have done the laundry instead of resorting to wearing speedos, but hopes he can still speak to her.

This Thursday, the black guy seems very aggressive towards Barker in class and insists other people, mostly girls, should sit around him forcing Barker to sit at the other end of the classroom, and also avoided walking with him. He realises she didn't like him!!!

Barker comes on KMC later that day and types "****" in the title section, and weep in the body section.

And now you're all up to speed. 313

I got the timezones so wrong! evening is next morning, just remember that. no expression

Barker
I really have no idea how to respond to that haermm

Ax3l
Originally posted by parenthesis
evening is next morning, just remember that. no expression

parenthesis
ermmhappy

Barker
Mate mate mate mate

6.7, that's all I'm saying.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Mist_haermm
Sounds like what SotAM could have been, if it ever got past the first chapter 13jockey

QFT haermm

Barker
Originally posted by silver_tears
QFT haermm
foreveralone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.