Gorgon vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
No stoning.

And he gets his sword for one fight, and goes pure h2h for the rematch.

StyleTime
mmm

srankmissingnin
There will likely be a rematch in a couple months seeing as how Gorgon is on the new Dark Avengers.

Ravager
The Gorgon.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There will likely be a rematch in a couple months seeing as how Gorgon is on the new Dark Avengers. Source? That sounds awesome.

wildernesss
logan won before & would again. logan 10/10.

Bentley
Spider-man will beat Gorgon in New Avengers flirt

jalek moye
Originally posted by wildernesss
logan won before & would again. logan 10/10.

but he won with a method that doesn't matter in this thread. Gorgon cant use the stone stare which means he can't look at the reflective surfaces.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
There will likely be a rematch in a couple months seeing as how Gorgon is on the new Dark Avengers.

WHAT!!!!! Idk how great would it be. Love to see move of him. But if he is on a team like that he is gonna start jobbing me thinks... sad

Anyway Gorgon Rapes Logan. Even with prep and elecktra and a small army of sheild agents and blowing up a building that gorgon was in before the assault and he still had the upper hand.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by jalek moye
but he won with a method that doesn't matter in this thread. Gorgon cant use the stone stare which means he can't look at the reflective surfaces.

yup, and he didn't even have to use the stare at that time. He had logan on the ropes.

Trackz
Originally posted by Lord Feron
WHAT!!!!! Idk how great would it be. Love to see move of him. But if he is on a team like that he is gonna start jobbing me thinks... sad

Anyway Gorgon Rapes Logan. Even with prep and elecktra and a small army of sheild agents and blowing up a building that gorgon was in before the assault and he still had the upper hand. I don't think so, writers seem to realize he's an unstoppable force..he killed the god of fear.

Gorgon wrecks though...he may be better at hand-to-hand than at sword-fighting.

srankmissingnin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.