HP Doomsday: What if?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
What if HP Doomsday, instead of crash landing on Apokolips, arrived somewhere else and Superman was no where to be found?

In no particular order.

1. Hala: Ultron and 1000 Phalanx?

2. Latveria: Doctor Doom and 1000 Doombots?

3. Earth, World War Hulks: MODOK, The Leader, The Hulked Out Heros and 100 Gamma Soldiers

4. Attilan?

5. Shi'ar Throneworld with Emperor Vulcan and the Imperial Guard?

6. Church of Universal Truth Temple ship with The Magus, Cardinal Raker, and 100 Cardinals?

psycho gundam
3 is definitely toast

quanchi112
Stops at 1.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at 1. I guess I should have said at the beginning that this isn't a gauntlet. My bad.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Brockalizer
I guess I should have said at the beginning that this isn't a gauntlet. My bad. It's too late to edit.

Cogito
He never said it was a gauntlet...that he said it was in no order was pretty clear.

Is BFR an option?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
He never said it was a gauntlet...that he said it was in no order was pretty clear.

Is BFR an option? I can't go back in time and change my post.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Cogito

Is BFR an option?
Anything in character is an option.

-Pr-
Originally posted by quanchi112
I can't go back in time and change my post.

But I can... shifty

Cogito
Well then I guess I could see most of them BFRing him the same way Desaad did.

SquallX
BFR is there only option really.

Nothing they do can put him down permanently, and he'll just continue to evolve.

vansonbee
1. Clears it
2. BFR or destroyed by Doom, he has enough time to prepare.
3. Doesn't clears it, reenactment of the Kryptonian slaughter.
4. Does not clear it, because there to much diverse In-Humans to stop him
5. Vulcan can win, but it won't be a stomp and of course the Imperial Guard has Gladiator to pull off a Superman.
6. Magus takes him on by himself.

Diesldude
Originally posted by SquallX

Nothing they do can put him down permanently, and he'll just continue to evolve.

They can bfr him to each other like a pinball. But everytime he hits a pin, he damages it until there are no pins left.

Or they can bfr him into a teleportation device or back to DCU.

If no BFR, he clears all here pretty easily.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by vansonbee
1. Clears it
2. BFR or destroyed by Doom, he has enough time to prepare.
3. Doesn't clears it, reenactment of the Kryptonian slaughter.
4. Does not clear it, because there to much diverse In-Humans to stop him
5. Vulcan can win, but it won't be a stomp and of course the Imperial Guard has Gladiator to pull off a Superman.
6. Magus takes him on by himself.

yeah pretty much.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by SquallX

Nothing they do can put him down permanently, and he'll just continue to evolve. I agree that most would BFR, however, I think that the 2 and 6 would have a chance at doing it permanently. Doom definitely has some cool toys that might work, if not his time machine gives him all the time in the world to create something that could. I don't think he'd choose to kill him, more likely try to control him and use him as a weapon. With the Church all they really need is for Cardinal Raker to say something like "I believe that you will stay dead" and then take Doomsday's head while Magus watches.

quanchi112
Originally posted by -Pr-
But I can... shifty Well you slippery devil you.

Stoic
1. HP is assimilated, and the Phallanx go on to become worse than the Annihilation wave.

2. Doom finds a way to put his mind into Doomsday, and the earth suffers under the reign of a dictator.

3. Just another Hulk to add to a really poor story line.

4. They are all killed.

5. Look at number four, and add The Death of Gladiator to the title.

6. This one is as much an enigma as Magus is. I'll go with my gut, and say that Doomsday kills all of the Churches members, and finds Magus and chokes the life out of him.

Brockalizer
thumb up

Originally posted by Stoic
1. HP is assimilated, and the Phallanx go on to become worse than the Annihilation wave.
But would they be able to assimilate him permanently? Wouldn't he just evolve an immunity to it shortly thereafter?

Originally posted by Stoic

2. Doom finds a way to put his mind into Doomsday, and the earth suffers under the reign of a dictator.

I would love to see this. It would make a great crossover, but wouldn't Doom encounter the same problem Brainiac did?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.