Destroyer vs Omegex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Loki is in the armor, who takes it?

Parmaniac
The fact that Omegex hasn't 1 shotted Rulk gives the Destroyer the win.

guy222
omegex easily handled rulk and uatu admitted rulk would've been destroyed

i'd give the destroyer the nod here

zopzop
Omegex is a...........powerful robot.
The Destroyer is............armor created to fight against the Celestials.

How is this even a fight?

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
The Destroyer is............armor created to fight against the Celestials. I agree the Destroyer wins, but it being created to fight Celestials doesn't mean a thing.

Stoic
The Destroyer is............armor created to fight against the Celestials.

How is this even a fight?

Fight against Celestials or deter Celestials? The last time that I saw the Destroyer get into it with a Celestial/s, it couldn't really be called a fight. Also this is not the 1000 or so foot tall Destroyer filled with Asgrardians. Loki is in control of it.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Fight against Celestials or deter Celestials? The last time that I saw the Destroyer get into it with a Celestial/s, it couldn't really be called a fight. Also this is not the 1000 or so foot tall Destroyer filled with Asgrardians. Loki is in control of it.

It did as well as it could be expected to do against beings that casually brushed off the combined might of three skyfathers.

Even at it's normal/base size it still has it's disintegration beam and it's insane durability.

guy222
Jemiah the Analyzer easily blocked the Odin/Destroyer's beam

zopzop
Originally posted by guy222
Jemiah the Analyzer easily blocked the Odin/Destroyer's beam

You're saying Omegex is in the same league of power Jemiah is in?

Sundipped
You're saying Omegex is in the same league of power Jemiah is in?

I think he was just saying that the normal/average celestial is above the DA thats all.

zopzop
A normal Celestial >>>>> Destroyer Armor, true. But a normal Celestial is still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omegex. At least the Destroyer put up a few panels of fight before being annihilated. Seeing as how three skyfathers couldn't even budge Arishem, the Destroyer at least annoyed them briefly.

Destroyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omegex. One disintegration beam and it's lights out for Omegex.

guy222
my response friend was in regards to stoic's comment

should've quoted his post

these celestial threads got me all wound up

laughing out loud

Sundipped
A normal Celestial >>>>> Destroyer Armor, true. But a normal Celestial is still>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omegex. At least the Destroyer put up a few panels of fight before being annihilated. Seeing as how three skyfathers couldn't even budge Arishem, the Destroyer at least annoyed them briefly.

Destroyer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Omegex. One disintegration beam and it's lights out for Omegex.

Agreed. Omegex is relatively a new character. He needs more feats. Preferbly ones that test his durability.

guy222
hope we see omegex again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.