The Ultimate Survival of the Fittest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Each race is teleported on a planet 5 times the size of Jupiter. The planet is eerily similar to earth with the different climates and what not only on a grander scale. There is a human population here of roughly 30 billion. They are about as advanced during medieval times with swords and what not. They are the x factor.

Dragons (Reign of Fire)

Xenomorphs (Alien/Aliens)

Predators

Creatures (Pitch Black)

Creatures (The Mist)

Aliens/Mr. Grey (DreamCatcher)

Zombie virus (28 Days Later)

The Predators are the only race who come on their own for the ultimate hunting game.

Who survives and wipes out the others in this survival of the fittest ?

Robtard
30 billion people on a planet that's about 5,000 Earths combined? LoL.

Yeah, humanity is safe until they advance enough to nuke the threats. /thread

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
30 billion people on a planet that's about 5,000 Earths combined? LoL.

Yeah, humanity is safe until they advance enough to nuke the threats. /thread So you think this population survives all these threats ?

dadudemon
How many dragons?

How many predators and what are their equipment?

Which creatures from the Mist and in what numbers?

How many xenomorphs?

How many aliens from Dreamcatcher and what equipment did they bring with them?

How many Zombies?

Is the entire planet the battle ground? (seems so).

quanchi112
Originally posted by dadudemon
How many dragons?

How many predators and what are their equipment?

Which creatures from the Mist and in what numbers?

How many xenomorphs?

How many aliens from Dreamcatcher and what equipment did they bring with them?

How many Zombies?

Is the entire planet the battle ground? (seems so). Well let's say we start off with millions of dragons since that was the number of them pre nuclear fallout.

Every piece of equipment seen in the movie for the Predators and equipment. As pertaining to a real number probably hundreds from what we've seen. They really don't spwn out and we haven't seen enough of their homeworld. They like overwhelming odds and with their tech they can wipe out thousands with one suicidal blast alone.

Mist is hard to gauge. It's the 2007 Stephen King flick. I'd say millions of the spiders, thousands of the flying bugs, and hundreds of the giant walking creature we see when they leave the store.

Xenomorphs start out in the thousands but can quickly rip into the human population

Their tech was damaged their breeding and ability to spawn and mass contaminate water sources makes them a real challenge here. They start out in the thousands.

10 million zombies.

Yes.

Korto Vos
They all die.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Korto Vos
They all die. By the humans ?

Korto Vos
Everything on that planet is going to die because this 'Ragnarok' will cause the destruction of this planet.

They will all kill each other off, or damage the atmosphere or biosphere to the extent that all life will be exterminated.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Korto Vos
Everything on that planet is going to die because this 'Ragnarok' will cause the destruction of this planet.

They will all kill each other off, or damage the atmosphere or biosphere to the extent that all life will be exterminated. One race has to win. The last surviving member of any species wins this thread. Go ahead and act this thread out if you have to. I will give you some time.

Nephthys
I'd go with the zombies. Zombie dragons dominate.

Korto Vos
The virus "wins" unless a cure is developed.

quanchi112
Quick question. It's been a while since I've seen 28 days later. Other than the chimps what other animals were infected by the virus.

Nephthys
Well the humans don't have the tech needed to cure in so its just the Preds who could do that. And we don't know if they can. Plus I doubt they'd share the cure with the other sentients.

Korto Vos
The virus or Preds win.

quanchi112
Could the virus infect the Aliens (Xenomorphs) since their blood is made out of pure acid ?

thanos-prime
Going with the dragons.

ares834
Originally posted by Nephthys
I'd go with the zombies. Zombie dragons dominate.

Xenomorph Dragons>Zombie Dragons

the ninjak
-Predators won't last long.
-The humans have medieval tech. So no cure.
-The virus only works on humans.

It's the Alien who win by hiding in the caverns and caves, most of the warriors will die. But when the dragons lay eggs the facehuggers will attack the babies. Creating an unstoppable species of Xenomorphs.

Psychotron
Wouldn't a planet five times the size of Jupiter crush any of the creatures on it's surface with it's massive gravity?

Anyway, I say Xenomorphs win. They're the most adaptive species.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Psychotron
Wouldn't a planet five times the size of Jupiter crush any of the creatures on it's surface with it's massive gravity?

Depends! big grin

It was once theorized that Jupiter was the largest theoretical size a gas giant could be (without collapsing into a small star).

We pwned ourselves over that, already.

Mindship
First impression: leaning toward the dragons. They have on their side numbers, individual size/strength, intelligence, flight, tough hide.

Humans with swords and such? Might as well fight with barbecue sauce.

I see no reason to think the Z-virus would effect the dragons.

Dreamcatcher aliens: gunships/dragons, same result.

The Mist creatures...too many unknows about them. The big one seemed slow as molasses; and I see the little ones doing about as well against the dragons as the PB flyers.

The Preds, I think, would last the longest against them. To really beat the dragons, I think the Preds would have to devise a global strategy, and I don't think they have the numbers to do that, even with mini-nukes. The Preds could maybe get a pyrrhic win.

The Xenos...depends IF the facehuggers could infect enough dragon eggs/babies; and even if that did begin to occur, I could see the dragons catching on real fast and nipping it in the bud, fire-saturating caves and such.

Hell, the dragons may even be smart enough to let the other factions fight each other, to make their work easier in the long run.

Korto Vos
Whether the Z-virus can affect which species will play a huge factor in this battle royale..,

quanchi112
I for one don't see the zombie virus affecting them all but it's really unprovable either way. I can see the Xenomorphs though becoming any species but still don't see them winning in the long run. I mean a few Predators managed even in defeat to wipe out thousands of Xenomorphs and even though the human population is so staggering I still see the Predators wiping them off the map either way.

the ninjak
The Z-Virus didn't work on a bird so it won't work on Dragons. You don't see any rabid animals running around in 28 days later.

And the point I raised about the facehuggers getting baby dragons would simply make a fast growing race of XenoDragons. And by logic considering how huge a predator alien was, imagine an amped Dragon or a XenoDragon Queen. I reckon they would dig into the Earth as well and build their numbers.
Don't dragons need to sleep in RoF? Nests of sleeping dragons would get attacked by giant facehuggers and drones.

Psychotron
Originally posted by dadudemon
Depends! big grin

It was once theorized that Jupiter was the largest theoretical size a gas giant could be (without collapsing into a small star).

We pwned ourselves over that, already.

True, but it exists in this (fictional) setting. IIRC Jupiter is about 1000 times larger than Earth, right? If so, at a gravity 5000 stronger than ours those Dragons wouldn't even be able to walk never mind fly.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
The Z-Virus didn't work on a bird so it won't work on Dragons. You don't see any rabid animals running around in 28 days later.

And the point I raised about the facehuggers getting baby dragons would simply make a fast growing race of XenoDragons. And by logic considering how huge a predator alien was, imagine an amped Dragon or a XenoDragon Queen. I reckon they would dig into the Earth as well and build their numbers.
Don't dragons need to sleep in RoF? Nests of sleeping dragons would get attacked by giant facehuggers and drones. You make valid points and I feel the Xenomorphs are a strong contender but see this coming down to the Predators and dragons.

I see the dragons literally raping facehungers and being unaffected by something this small trying to implant eggs into their mouths.

the ninjak
Originally posted by quanchi112
I see the dragons literally raping facehungers and being unaffected by something this small trying to implant eggs into their mouths.

How big were Dragon eggs in RoF?
What I was saying was the initial facehuggers, being transported by drones. Will have to target baby dragons first and take them. After even one gives birth to a Queen, it will result in a giant XenoDragon Queen giving birth to giant facehuggers. Rinse and repeat. All they need is one dragon egg.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
How big were Dragon eggs in RoF?
What I was saying was the initial facehuggers, being transported by drones. Will have to target baby dragons first and take them. After even one gives birth to a Queen, it will result in a giant XenoDragon Queen giving birth to giant facehuggers. Rinse and repeat. All they need is one dragon egg. I never recalled the facehuggers changing sizes I always thought it depended on the size/body type of the infected body.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by quanchi112
Each race is teleported on a planet 5 times the size of Jupiter. The planet is eerily similar to earth with the different climates and what not only on a grander scale. There is a human population here of roughly 30 billion. They are about as advanced during medieval times with swords and what not. They are the x factor.

Dragons (Reign of Fire)

Xenomorphs (Alien/Aliens)

Predators

Creatures (Pitch Black)

Creatures (The Mist)

Aliens/Mr. Grey (DreamCatcher)

Zombie virus (28 Days Later)

The Predators are the only race who come on their own for the ultimate hunting game.

Who survives and wipes out the others in this survival of the fittest ?

The Ultimate movie monster is The Thing. But out of these... I'm going with either the Xenomorphs or the Dragons. Some of the creatures in the Mist might not be wiped out either. That things that yanks the kid out of the back room when the mist first comes and that giant thing they see in the car etc.

If the predators came in force maybe they could win but... I really doubt it. I don't see them ever having an intention as prosaic as 'winning' save their own hunt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.