Galactus vs Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Now we all know exitars power dwarfts the entire 4th host so imo Exitar should Stomp galactus.

Whats yours?

ahmazing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Now we all know exitars power dwarfts the entire 4th host so imo Exitar should Stomp galactus.

Whats yours?

Personally, I'd say Galactus but only because I'd hate to see a giant Celestial without a personality mop the floor with Big G... In reality, Exitar would beat all versions of Galactus save a fully-fed one. However, Galactus is a much better character in general.

Stop making these Galactus hate threads. The Celestials are poorly worked characters who have no redeeming qualities other than their high level cosmic powers. Aside from that, they're just cliche powerhouses.

golem370
Celestials were responsible for Eternals and the Deviants over a million years ago, and the genetic manipulation is ultimately responsible for the existence of superpowers in mutants. Without Celestial being on earth mutants may not have not been around either

guy222
Personal preference is the key to determine who u want to win or lose

Bentley
Exitar is taller.

TheLordofMurder
This is spite against Exitar...

Galactus pulls out the Ultimate Nullifier and one-shot-PERMANENTLY-kills Exitar; Galan of Taa 10/10 without effort...

Happy Dance

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
This is spite against Exitar...

Galactus pulls out the Ultimate Nullifier and one-shot-PERMANENTLY-kills Exitar; Galan of Taa 10/10 without effort...

Happy Dance Stop posting that stupid shit

Damborgson
This has been done a couple times I think

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Bentley
Exitar is taller.

Galactus can make himself just as tall.

Even if he stayed his average height, Galactus would punch out Exitar's kneecaps, and then Dragon Punch him on the chin when Exitar's down.

Galactus ftw.

guy222
Exitar uses the Von Erich Claw Hold FTW

stick out tongue

Nihilist
Stop posting that stupid shit Irony

Anyhow Galactus wins.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by guy222

stick out tongue

Galactus reverses the Iron Claw with a belly-to-belly suplex, and then annihilates Exitar with the Atomic Leg Drop.

Slaanesh
i put Galactus around Arishem level..Exitar would stomp him..this isn't even a fight..

guy222
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Galactus reverses the Iron Claw with a belly-to-belly suplex, and then annihilates Exitar with the Atomic Leg Drop.

Exitar Tombstone FTW

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nihilist
Irony

I actually agree with CBC here, LoM's insistence that the UN is standard equipment for Galactus in every Galactus thread is incredibly annoying.

It defeats the purpose of debating Galactus because then every G thread becomes a UN thread.

h1a8

Whats yours?

I disagree that Exitar power dwarfs the entire 4th host. Comics show otherwise. I think there are other Celestials more powerful than him.
I would say Galactus wins if fully fed.

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
I disagree that Exitar power dwarfs the entire 4th host. Comics show otherwise. I think there are other Celestials more powerful than him.
I would say Galactus wins if fully fed.

Their is only one Celestial that comes close to Exitar and that is Tiamut, it's been stated that Exitar is more powerful than 4th Celestial host, why make a commit that has already been proven on panel. Once again you put your foot in mouth h1a8, as usual.

the Darkone
Galactus wins!

the Darkone

stick out tongue

Galactus will bust out the shawn michaels super kick on Exitar candy a$$! big grin

guy222
Exitar chokeslam FTW big grin

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I actually agree with CBC here, LoM's insistence that the UN is standard equipment for Galactus in every Galactus thread is incredibly annoying.

It defeats the purpose of debating Galactus because then every G thread becomes a UN thread. Like Presence-backed Spectre? biscuits

the Darkone
Exitar chokeslam FTW big grin

Galactus Andrea the Giant headbutt, game over! wink

guy222
Exitar channels the legendary Bruiser Brody bootkick FTW smile

Eternal Idol
Exitar channels the legendary Bruiser Brody bootkick FTW smile

Galactus channels the legendary Chuck Norris, and Exitar breaks his foot on Galactus' newly-grown beard. He roundhouses Exitar across the universe, and then Galactus channels the Macho Man Randy Savage for the coup de grace Flying Elbow Smash.

OOOOOOOOHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!

the Darkone
Galactus calll upon the best move, the Batman kick from Hell to the ball sack! big grin .

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Like Presence-backed Spectre? biscuits

thumb up

guy222
Exitar uses the all mighty Bruce Lee kicks FTW

stick out tongue

Eternal Idol
Exitar uses the all mighty Bruce Lee kicks FTW

stick out tongue

Bruce Lee is the greatest hype job of all time.

Galactus/Norris ftw.

guy222
I like BL

Exitar/Brucey FTW

Rage.Of.Olympus
Exitar no contest.

h1a8
Originally posted by the Darkone
Their is only one Celestial that comes close to Exitar and that is Tiamut, it's been stated that Exitar is more powerful than 4th Celestial host, why make a commit that has already been proven on panel. Once again you put your foot in mouth h1a8, as usual. I guess you didn't read my post. I'll repeat:

COMICS SHOW OTHERWISE and thus other Celestials>Exitar.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Exitar no contest. Based on ?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Like Presence-backed Spectre? biscuits
I don't think any reasonable people make the claim that the Spectre is always fully backed by the Presence.

OneDumbG0
^ I'm pretty positive Presence-backing gets brought up more often with Spectre than the UN does for Galactus.

zopzop
Exitar exterminates this insect.

JakeTheBank
lmao @ your sig/avi

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
lmao @ your sig/avi

A deal's a deal. I got 30 days with this jobber stick out tongue

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
A deal's a deal. I got 30 days with this jobber stick out tongue

LOL!!!

Great job zop! smile

thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
LOL!!!

Great job zop! smile

thumb up

I didn't make the banner or my avi, I just googled around for them. Knowing my luck, watch me get sued now big grin

the Darkone
Galactus got what he always wanted, a giant size twinkie big grin !

Oh yeah, Galactus wins!

Bentley
I don't see Thanos sending Exitar flying at all.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see Thanos sending Exitar flying at all.
Not in the least. That was a very, very low showing for Galactus.

guy222
Exitar doesn't even notice Thanos

And to b fair to Galactus, he was about to hurt Thanos when he got back up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.