Beat This Street Level Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
Batman - prep/tech
Shang Chi - fighting skills
Daredevil - reflexes/dodging
Nightwing - agility
Cap America - strength/endurance

Remember street level

JakeTheBank
Mr. Terrific
Judomaster
Deathstroke
Clint Barton
Azrael (JPV)

Q99
Julia Diggers
Brunhilda Brigand
G'nolga

Cassandra Cain
Prodigy (New X-men)

Now, you're probably unfamiliar with the first three, but they're from the comic Fred Perry's Gold Digger, and they're crazy good fighters. Julia and Brunhilda are the current and former champions of a Conan-esque Barbarian tribe and Julia is recognized as the greatest martial artist on the planet. And one of her specialties is Cassandra Cain-esque combat movereading, once fighting a master who was *invisible* for several exchanges based purely on prediction. Another is sort of a non-mystic variant of the Iron Fist where she puts all her power into one blow. G'nolga (her dwarven rival) and Brunhilda are just about the only two fighters in the series skilled enough to give her a run (and Brunhilda is both Julia's mother, and 8~ feet tall!).

And Prodigy? With his powers on, he's going to have the skills of *everyone* here. Friend and foe.

Whiteclipse
Moon Knight
Richard Dragon
Iron Fist
Deathstroke
Luke Cage

Prep-Man
midnighter
saiko (guy is faster than even nightwing)
nobody (stealth)
owl
suzy sue

cdtm
Assuming this is straight hand to hand, Judomaster solos.

Give her Cassandra Cain, and it becomes a stomp.

Seriously, you can't hit her with anything but area attacks, so she could just stand there all day and counter without expending any effort.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by cdtm
Assuming this is straight hand to hand, Judomaster solos.

thumb up

With gear, my team owns.

cdtm
Although, I wonder if Judomasters aversion field can keep her from being grabbed, and grappled?

Q99
Isn't Judomaster meta level?

Also, Batarang line. You can do 'area attacks' that way.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
Isn't Judomaster meta level?

Street level stats, with a gimmick power that throws off aim, making her essentially unhittable.

JakeTheBank
Judomaster's street level overall.

Someone like Iron Fist is certainly not.

cdtm
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Danny would have to break out the area chi attacks to beat her though.

Cassandra Cain, she can probably dodge all day, and just out endurance her, but she ain't hitting her.

Whiteclipse
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Fair enuff

Moon Knight
Richard Dragon
Owlman
Deathstroke
Luke Cage

cdtm
Luke Cage?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm Although, I wonder if Judomasters aversion field can keep her from being grabbed, and grappled?

she doesnt have an aversion field or any other power. its her own will power that makes her unhittable.

cdtm
Not Sonia. It's established she has a meta human ability to project an aversion field.

Can't find any info of a retcon through Google, so I presume this is still how her powers work.

Uriel005
Armless master and legless master combined transformers style.

David Cain
Lady Shiva
Stick

Omega Vision
Are Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Deathstroke really street level?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm Not Sonia. It's established she has a meta human ability to project an aversion field. Can't find any info of a retcon through Google, so I presume this is still how her powers work.

check out the early issues of jsa all stars. it says otherwise.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Supermutant

Remember street level
Are we using the KMC tier "street level", or some other definition?

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Are Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and Deathstroke really street level?

They shouldn't be.

Danny, Cage, Gorgon are all examples of mid tier guys, imo. Basically, Spidey's tier.

Uriel005
Originally posted by StyleTime
Are we using the KMC tier "street level", or some other definition? wouldn't go by kmc tier list. it needs a bit of updating imo.

JakeTheBank
I'd give Slade the pass for Street Level tier more so than Luke and Danny.

Prep-Man
i split street levelers into 2 levels. 1 the basic mystery men like batman andnightwing. and the meta humans like slade and cap and wolvie.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Uriel005
wouldn't go by kmc tier list. it needs a bit of updating imo.
I gotcha. I think the thread would benefit from a single definition of "street level" though. It'd prevent pages of debate concerning Iron Fist's placement or some such. The KMC list just seemed like the simplest option.

Uriel005
Originally posted by StyleTime
I gotcha. I think the thread would benefit from a single definition of "street level" though. It'd prevent pages of debate concerning Iron Fist's placement or some such. The KMC list just seemed like the simplest option. yeah but characters like IF are blatantly not street levelers by feats and it gets silly. Like technically if we allow IF as a street leveler so too should Karate Kid Val. See the problem there.

Supermutant
Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Deathstroke, Judomaster are definitely not the street level I had in mind.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t447826.html I would use this as a basic, although arguments can be made for adding/dropping a few characters from this tier.

Supermutant
Cassandra Cain would certainly be a problem, if I didn't have Batman's prep. I don't see any other street levelers that could put my team as a whole in danger of a defeat. Of course a team of metas would own street levelers at least in theory.

For instance street level strength should have a cap on it around 2 tons, not 30 tons which Luke's cap.

Eternal Idol
Captain Ultr-- oh wait, you said street level... Nevermind.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Uriel005
yeah but characters like IF are blatantly not street levelers by feats and it gets silly. Like technically if we allow IF as a street leveler so too should Karate Kid Val. See the problem there.
Neither of them are in the KMC street tier.

golem370
Batman - prep/tech
Nightwing - agility

vs

Mister Fantastic
Taskmaster
Speedball
Night Thrasher
Paladin

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Supermutant
Batman - prep/tech
Nightwing - agility

Remember street level

Marvel's Assassins' Guild
Bullseye
Taskmaster
Crossbones
Mr X
Scourge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.