So I drew Cherrywild

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astner
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/3231/namnlst1m.jpg

parenthesis
ermmnonethumb up

Astner
Originally posted by parenthesis
ermmnonethumb up
?

Thoren
She looks lopsided.

cool_ghost
lol what? do all of you guys on here have a crush on her or something? its pretty funny

dadudemon
That looks nothing like her.

However, it's better than what most people could do, for sure.

Bardock42
Originally posted by cool_ghost
lol what? do all of you guys on here have a crush on her or something? its pretty funny She's really nice and pretty, it'd be weird not to have a crush on her.

cool_ghost
Originally posted by Bardock42
She's really nice and pretty, it'd be weird not to have a crush on her.
She is pretty, I seen a picture of her in the other thread. Shes nice too.

But its over the internet, and not to be disrespectful in any way, there are many pretty nice girls in this world, you cant have a crush on all of them..... or can you?? shifty

Bardock42
Originally posted by cool_ghost
She is pretty, I seen a picture of her in the other thread. Shes nice too.

But its over the internet, and not to be disrespectful in any way, there are many pretty nice girls in this world, you cant have a crush on all of them..... or can you?? shifty

You should try. Report your findings back to me.

steverules_2
Something tells me she's naked in that picture...I'm going for a shower smile

That ACDC Chick
im with DDM haermm
doesn't look all too much like her, but then again, i can barely draw a decent stick figure so....

Astner
Originally posted by dadudemon
That looks nothing like her.
Dude. I spent over three hours on the ****ing mugen bakuha ninjutsu calculation and I accidently forgot saving the function program because it had the same name as another function program I've had. I derived the appropriate fluid dynamic partial differential equations and relative pressure distribution and then spent at least two hours on the numerical solution. So I got mad and dropped it. I'll probably get back to it because I have it a third way done and I know how to approach it, but I've had enough of transcendental equations for one week and honestly I don't even like Naruto as much as I used to.

Either way after that I decided to draw a woman's face and after I got the shape right it started to look like Cherrywild, so I drew her from memory. With the slender neck, innocent outward tilting eyes and all that. Besides, it's only a sketch. There are no colors and I put about one hour into making it.

Barker

Ax3l
Originally posted by Barker

dadudemon
Originally posted by Astner
Dude. I spent over three hours on the ****ing mugen bakuha ninjutsu calculation and I accidently forgot saving the function program because it had the same name as another function program I've had. I derived the appropriate fluid dynamic partial differential equations and relative pressure distribution and then spent at least two hours on the numerical solution. So I got mad and dropped it. I'll probably get back to it because I have it a third way done and I know how to approach it, but I've had enough of transcendental equations for one week and honestly I don't even like Naruto as much as I used to.

Either way after that I decided to draw a woman's face and after I got the shape right it started to look like Cherrywild, so I drew her from memory. With the slender neck, innocent outward tilting eyes and all that. Besides, it's only a sketch. There are no colors and I put about one hour into making it.

I like this version of Astner. The smart, apologetic, and relaxed Astner.

Why can't you be more like this guy and less like the jerk Astner? You're not a bad guy. I think you just try to be a jerk.

But, anyway, I could not have drawn CherryWild from memory, either. It would have taken me ages just to get it wrong.

RE: Blaxican
I like his jerk form. It's funny watching all the libtards that infest the OTF lose their shit over the things he said. "OMG U SAID WAS UNATTRACTIVE U SO MEAN8U304DYG9EFRKYGKRDYFLRD9YLII"

It's lulzy. I could see how that could be the opposite to case others, though.

cool_ghost
You should try. Report your findings back to me.
yes okay

Astner
Originally posted by dadudemon
I like this version of Astner. The smart, apologetic, and relaxed Astner.

Why can't you be more like this guy and less like the jerk Astner? You're not a bad guy. I think you just try to be a jerk.

But, anyway, I could not have drawn CherryWild from memory, either. It would have taken me ages just to get it wrong.
Because when I'm bored and unable to occupy myself properly I want quick and energetic responses and the easiest way to do that is to--I'll let you figure out the rest.

theICONiac
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
I like his jerk form. It's funny watching all the libtards that infest the OTF lose their shit over the things he said. "OMG U SAID WAS UNATTRACTIVE U SO MEAN8U304DYG9EFRKYGKRDYFLRD9YLII"

It's lulzy. I could see how that could be the opposite to case others, though.

laughing out loud

True

It would be maximum funnies if Astner didn't get all butthurt when people counter troll and say he looks like an androgynous woman.

dadudemon
It would be maximum funnies if Astner didn't get all butthurt when people counter troll and say he looks like an androgynous woman.

*takes a bow*

uhuh

theICONiac

He gets too emotional; he lets it bother him.

mikeydude
Hurrrrdurrhumdrupherpdumdurphurrdurrherphurrdurher
padurpahreeherrburpburpbrupburpDUUURRRRRRRRPPPP.

HEEAAARRRRRMMMM.

Hes got the herp......

Kram3r
Mr. Astner, what you just drew is one of the most generic, bland, uninspired pictures I have ever seen. At no point in your ugly-ass scribbling, were you even close to anything that could be considered an acceptable likeness. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having looked at it. I award you no compliments, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Ax3l
Originally posted by Kram3r
Mr. Astner, what you just drew is one of the most generic, bland, uninspired pictures I have ever seen. At no point in your ugly-ass scribbling, were you even close to anything that could be considered an acceptable likeness. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having looked at it. I award you no compliments, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Astner
Originally posted by Kram3r
5hfYJsQAhl0

Originality people, originality.

T-that was the joke.

Astner
T-that was the joke.
I'm sorry, it's just that I'm used to jokes with a certain standard of quality. Paraphrasing speeches from movies with a twist to better suit the situation is taking dull and uncreative thinking to new heights.

Ax3l
dull and uncreative

Nice drawing.

Cherrywild
http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/3231/namnlst1m.jpg I'm impressed.

My jawline and neck are difficult to draw with a grid in front of you, let alone memory. The shape of my brow and hairline are spot on. I approve and admire. Certainly better than I could do. (:

Astner
Originally posted by Cherrywild
I'm impressed.

My jawline and neck are difficult to draw with a grid in front of you, let alone memory. The shape of my brow and hairline are spot on. I approve and admire. Certainly better than I could do. (:
What did I tell you people? Even the model for my drawing approves.

Ax3l
Yeah. You told us.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Cherrywild
I'm impressed.

See, she's such a nice person.

Ax3l
See, she's such a nice person.

Unlike SOME people!

That's the last time I draw you!

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ax3l
Unlike SOME people!

That's the last time I draw you!

Draw me again......naked!

Ax3l
I don't think I have a big enough pencil.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ax3l
I don't think I have a big enough pencil.

Cause you're so fat your pencil won't reach around your belly, right?

uhuh

Robtard
You are decent a sketching, definitely have some innate skill. *thumbs up*

Cherrywild
Draw me again......naked! " Draw me like one of your french girls... "

Barker
I haermm'd at almost every post ITT, keep it up people.

Astner
Originally posted by Barker
I haermm'd at almost every post ITT, keep it up people.
Look! It's the women's man!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.