Gogeta vs Super Buu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack Fair
We know how Vegito humiliated Super Buu.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/f/f5/VegitoVsSuperBuuNV.png

How would Vegito's counterpart fare against the deadliest bubble gum there is.

http://images.wikia.com/dragonball/images/d/dd/GogetaFusionRebornDVD.png

BloodRain
Well the fusions are the same in power, and unless he somehow fails to finish Buu in the time limit he'll take it as well as Vegito did.

Ridley_Prime
Just one blast of Gegeta's Stardust Breaker attack that he used to kill Super Janemba would be enough for Buu, I would think.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by BloodRain
Well the fusions are the same in power, and unless he somehow fails to finish Buu in the time limit he'll take it as well as Vegito did.

Has it ever been confirmed that Gogeta and Vegito are equally powerful? It always looked to me like Vegito was the superior fusion because it didn't require Goku and Vegeta to tune their power.

One thing is for certain...Gogeta will not be toying around with Buu. Not the Gogeta that fought Janemba.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Just one blast of Gegeta's Stardust Breaker attack that he used to kill Super Janemba would be enough for Buu, I would think.

mmm

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Has it ever been confirmed that Gogeta and Vegito are equally powerful? It always looked to me like Vegito was the superior fusion because it didn't require Goku and Vegeta to tune their power.

One thing is for certain...Gogeta will not be toying around with Buu. Not the Gogeta that fought Janemba.

mmm

Eh, I've always assumed that Vegito toyed around to get Buu to absorb him. So if Gogeta's in the same situation (everyone he cares about is absorbed by Buu), he'll have to do something that will make Buu absorb him.
IMHO, Gogeta's more than strong enough to pwn Buu, but he'll have to F*** around too if he has to rescue his friends.

Of course, the whole absorption schtick also turned out to be a plot device to give us back Goku and Vegeta.

cdtm
That's Buutenks. Super Buu's the Buu that's formed from Skinny/Evil eating Fat.

And the way I read it, the potera wasn't better than Dance Fusion because it resulted in a more powerful fusion, it was better because it didn't have the restrictions like needing equal power levels, roughly the same size, or being dependent on ridiculous dance steps, with a single mistep resulting in a weak character. Plus, there's no time limit. (If it could be reversed without a plot device, it would be perfect..)

And the old Kaio Shin did claim Vegito wasn't so powerful because of the potera, but because of Goku and Vegeta. That tells me the potera don't amp, only facilitate a different kind of fusion.

IMO, SSJ Gogeta could do about as well against Buutenks as SSJ Vegito did.

cdtm
Originally posted by BloodRain

The same in power, but I think Vegito has the better design.

There's more of a Vegeta look to Vegito. stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by cdtm
That's Buutenks. Super Buu's the Buu that's formed from Skinny/Evil eating Fat.

That's Buuhan. Buutenks is the Buu that's formed from Super Buu using Gotenks as his primary source of power.

cdtm
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
That's Buuhan. Buutenks is the Buu that's formed from Super Buu using Gotenks as his primary source of power.

Right, right., don't know why I said Butenks..

Gogeta beats either of them, anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.