Spiderman/current vs Colosus/current

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
both give it all they have,who do u think will win?

Parmaniac
no expression

Supermutant
lol only uni power spiderman stands a chance

Parmaniac
The Spider would beat him too.

EDIT: Ghost Spider probably too.

Kid Kurdy
With prep, current Spider-Man take take on, let's say, 80 pct. of the Marvel characters (except cosmic dudes and such).

Without prep, this is a non fight, he can't hurt Colossus and Colossus can't catch Spider-Man. It will be a very boring fight.

Parmaniac
Spider-Man will tire someday.

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Spider-Man will tire someday.
True.

So he leaves the battlefield, takes a nap, returns and the non fight will continue.

SamZED
Originally posted by ozz81
both give it all they have,who do u think will win?

Who is this mr. Spiderman you speak of?

ozz81
Originally posted by SamZED
Who is this mr. Spiderman you speak of?

Well the current one obviosly not the ultimate spiderman.

ozz81
I say spiderman uses his webs to his advantage zaps collosus in the eyes blinds him a bit then spidey will over power him...

Kid Kurdy
I say spiderman uses his webs to his advantage zaps collosus in the eyes blinds him a bit then spidey will over power him...
Not really.

vansonbee
Spiderman defeated Juggernaunt through the use of the environment, but Pete is bit brighter in the head than Cain. Spiderman will tire out and stomped on.

SamZED
Well the current one obviosly not the ultimate spiderman. Not what I meant. stick out tongue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwbVGDk_5A

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.