Can they stop the juggernauts???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Superman
Silver surfer
Thor

FP Kuurth , Colossusnaut, and Classic Juggernaut Are running full speed side by side to there destination 100 miles away

Can the team Stop them all from getting there, who they stop easier to hardest?

Colossus-Big C
Kuurth
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110718042427/marveldatabase/images/9/99/Kuurth_Juggernaut_0001.jpg

Colossusnaut
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/75222/2020809-uncanny_x_men_543_0008_super.jpg

Juggernaut
http://www.co-optimus.com/images/upload/image/2009/juggernaut.jpg

Starscream M
phuck no.

Gecko4lif
juggs and collosus get ported

Kuurth gets punched in the face.

Easy peasy

WhiteWitchKing
Surfer puts kuurth inside the board. Superman creates a crater w
in cluggernaus path who runs off the cliff and hits the ground where superman buries a mountain on him. Thor teleports Juggernaut in the sun.

Simple answer tho would be yes.

DickBlazer
No bfr no stopping

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by DickBlazer
No bfr no stopping

Are u the original poster? No? Okay, team surfer wins.

JakeTheBank
Team High Herald wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor stops any of them with the God Blast at least. Not sure about the others. I wouldn't bet on them overcoming the enchantment with sheer raw power like Thor can unless you believe Green Scar stopped Cain.

Omega visors
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
. I wouldn't bet on them overcoming the enchantment with sheer raw power like Thor can

are you really even trying to imply that thor can stop any of them with raw power? he will get his face stomped into the ground and bleed as always

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Omega visors
are you really even trying to imply that thor can stop any of them with raw power? he will get his face stomped into the ground and bleed as always

I'm not implying but straight up telling you that Thor can stop them with sheer raw power. He's already stopped Cain. Worthy Juggernaut seems to have an upgraded version of the unstoppable enchantment so I'm not as sure when it comes to him.

Although I doubt history and scans will mean anything if you're like some Juggernaut supporters I've met.

Omega visors
I'm not implying but straight up telling you that Thor would stop any of them with sheer raw power. He's already stopped Cain.

Although I doubt history and scans will mean anything if you're like some Juggernaut supporters I've met.

thats bullshit, thor never stopped cain with raw power... the best he was able to do was to cancel cains force field and give him some beating but that doesnt equel overpowering him, besides we are talking here raw power so starting an argument of thor would cancel his force field( which is debateble itself) isnt going to imply here because they are running full power, so if you are arguing thor can stop any of them with raw power you are saying that if thor clash with juggernaut like WWH did he will actually overpower juggernaut? get out of here with your bullcrap

lft4ded
thats bullshit, thor never stopped cain with raw power...

Uh, their first and most classic fight. Thor not only stopped Juggernaut but pushed him back with his God Blast.

Colossus and Juggernaut don't make it. They can be picked up from behind and re-directed. Kuurth I believe would go the full distance. If they try to turn him he'd only teleport further along his path. If they try to trap him Im sure he'd hammer his way out of that too.

Damborgson
thats bullshit, thor never stopped cain with raw power... the best he was able to do was to cancel cains force field and give him some beating but that doesnt equel overpowering him, besides we are talking here raw power so starting an argument of thor would cancel his force field( which is debateble itself) isnt going to imply here because they are running full power, so if you are arguing thor can stop any of them with raw power you are saying that if thor clash with juggernaut like WWH did he will actually overpower juggernaut? get out of here with your bullcrap not the brightest guy ever are you? laughing out loud on topic: thor can stop any of them with the gblast

Rage.Of.Olympus
thats bullshit, thor never stopped cain with raw power... the best he was able to do was to cancel cains force field and give him some beating but that doesnt equel overpowering him, besides we are talking here raw power so starting an argument of thor would cancel his force field( which is debateble itself) isnt going to imply here because they are running full power, so if you are arguing thor can stop any of them with raw power you are saying that if thor clash with juggernaut like WWH did he will actually overpower juggernaut? get out of here with your bullcrap
God Blast dawg.

TheLordofMurder

Orly!?

Consider yourself owned:

Black bolt z
Thor never beat juggernaut with the godblast. I'm assumign the premise of this thread is to stop them from getting to their destination, not just stop them from moving so they can start back up again. Thor's godblast has already failed to KO juggs, so its pure speculation for rage to be "telling" someone it can.

That being said, with BFR on, no way in hell they get to their destination.

Colossus-Big C
No bfr or ground removal, they can throw mountains at them and use heat vision god blast etc or strength

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
No bfr or ground removal, they can throw mountains at them and use heat vision god blast etc or strength No BFR? They have their ways of stopping them then, but its going to be harder.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Black bolt z
Thor never beat juggernaut with the godblast. I'm assumign the premise of this thread is to stop them from getting to their destination, not just stop them from moving so they can start back up again. Thor's godblast has already failed to KO juggs, so its pure speculation for rage to be "telling" someone it can.

That being said, with BFR on, no way in hell they get to their destination. it was a weak Gblast. compared to the others Thor has fired. I wouldnt be surprised if it was even weaker than usual do to Thor's health at the time.

Colossus-Big C
Lol no evidence of it being week.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Damborgson
it was a weak Gblast. compared to the others Thor has fired. I wouldnt be surprised if it was even weaker than usual do to Thor's health at the time. Yes thor was obviously weakened at the time. But you can't just say that because that one was weak, another one would have KO'd him. I'd feel confident saying the one used on Exitar would KO him, but that was a special case and wouldn't be able to be done in this scenario.

So no, you still can't say a regular godblast would KO juggernaut.

Damborgson
Yes thor was obviously weakened at the time. But you can't just say that because that one was weak, another one would have KO'd him. I'd feel confident saying the one used on Exitar would KO him, but that was a special case and wouldn't be able to be done in this scenario.

So no, you still can't say a regular godblast would KO juggernaut. why not? It was weakened and still overrode the "unstoppable" enchantment.

Your right that the Gblast used on Exitar wouldnt be able to be used in this case since it required Thor to reinforce his hammer. To me this would be the next most powerful Gblast after that: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir159-Godblast425.jpg

it ripped wide the fabric of the universe. I can see it KO'ing juggy. If it breaks through the shield then juggernaut would be atomized.

Damborgson
Lol no evidence of it being week. hush. the grown-ups are talking.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Damborgson
why not? It was weakened and still overrode the "unstoppable" enchantment.

Your right that the Gblast used on Exitar wouldnt be able to be used in this case since it required Thor to reinforce his hammer. To me this would be the next most powerful Gblast after that: http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Mjolnir/ThorMjolnir159-Godblast425.jpg

it ripped wide the fabric of the universe. I can see it KO'ing juggy. If it breaks through the shield then juggernaut would be atomized. It can be your opinion on it breaking through. But as for hard, quantifiable evidence, the only Gblast that has, IMO, been proven to be powerful enough to KO juggy is Exitar one.

Lol no evidence of it being week. Actually yes there is. I don't remember if it was muscle spasms or migrains or something like that but thor was definatly not in his 100% at the time.

Damborgson
It can be your opinion on it breaking through. But as for hard, quantifiable evidence, the only Gblast that has, IMO, been proven to be powerful enough to KO juggy is Exitar one.

Actually yes there is. I don't remember if it was muscle spasms or migrains or something like that but thor was definatly not in his 100% at the time. fair enough. Agree to disagree then.

Thor was actually so weakened at a point that he could barely lift a house or something like that.

Sundipped
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
in cluggernaus path who runs off the cliff and hits the ground where superman buries a mountain on him. Thor teleports Juggernaut in the sun.

I can see this working except now the bfr is off for Thor and Surfer. Supes move can still be efective long as any Juggs version is not able to change direction at the drop of a dime.

Rooster823
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

Mountains (even thrown by supes) can't stop the juggernaut...just pointing that out

JakeTheBank
Thor was obviously not at 100% as far as that Godblast on Juggernaut goes. The Godblast comes from his life-force and godly essence and Thor at the time was suffering from seizures. Not hard to put two and two together to get four.

DARTH POWER
Obviously a God Blast would keep Juggs from reaching his destination.
Its not only stopped him in the past, but its forced him back. Its even drove back a hungry Galactus!

Whether it can actually defeat him though is probably a 100 page debate somewhere!

gogogadgetgo
pft they can stop these b lisers. superman can punch the earth and it goes boom..no more destination = win
surfer can blast the earth and it goes boom..no more destination = win
thor can hammer the earth and it goes boom...no more destination = win

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
pft they can stop these b lisers. superman can punch the earth and it goes boom..no more destination = win
surfer can blast the earth and it goes boom..no more destination = win
thor can hammer the earth and it goes boom...no more destination = win None of that here

gogogadgetgo
None of that here

Ah, yes, add more stips on the go when things dont go your way...first no bfr, now none of this. classic.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Thor was obviously not at 100% as far as that Godblast on Juggernaut goes. The Godblast comes from his life-force and godly essence and Thor at the time was suffering from seizures. Not hard to put two and two together to get four. But that still wouldn't stop him from reaching his destination, just delay him.

Uriel005
superman uses superhypnosis.... FTW

rotiart
If I'm right... The scan used is of Juggernaught kuurth when he was empowered by both cytorrak and whatever his name...

Anyways te xmen sent everything against that jugs.....
Teleporting him? He teleported back
Destroying the ground beneath him? He levitated forward.
Setting his blood on fire? Made him a fiery Juggernaught.

Nothing stoppe that guy....
If that's the case. Kuurth goes it alone.

Omega visors
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Orly!?

Consider yourself owned:

that godblast didnt ko or hurt the juggernaut all we see is just the godblast hitting him nothing more so you just owned yourself kido

Omega visors
God Blast dawg.

you mean the one that failed to hurt juggy? nice try

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Ah, yes, add more stips on the go when things dont go your way...first no bfr, now none of this. classic. Im pretty sure i posted no destroying ground/earth in op when i created this

Rooster823
aside from trashing the planet, Juggs wins

Rage.Of.Olympus
you mean the one that failed to hurt juggy? nice try

Do you have some kind of disability or something?

JakeTheBank
I think he's that same guy who goes on and on about Kal Kent punching through time or something.

Omega visors
Do you have some kind of disability or something?

its very funny how i called you out for your bullshit and you know you are caught spot on so you turn into insulting, the only one here with any kind of disability is you with the fact you post events that just prove the godblast didnt do anything to juggernaut, why didnt you post the next scan? oh i know because it shows nothing really happened to juggernaut you bozo

Colossus-Big C
Bump

nwg202
They can stop them through teleporation, carrying them and throwing them to the sun. Basically thru BFR.

But if you rely on trying to push them back or grapple with them, or any physical confrontation other than carrying them and throwing them away... no. Any energy blast below Thor's god blast won't slow them down. especially if they are they are running at speeds above 600mph like Colossus did to Kuurth.

Colossus-Big C
Yea i intended the thread for them to use energy blast strength, grapple ect not to simply pick them up or bfr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.