Iori Yagami vs Ragna the Blood Egde

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wave_tyson
The fight is a death match.
Everything goes except for Iori's orochi form.
The fight can take place in a area with millions of people watching.
Who do you think will win?

Phanteros
Ragna in a stomp. While weakened he fought a planety threat standstill for about a year going by phase 0 feats.

wave_tyson
But Ragna has never fought against someone with who is as crazy as Iori. In a death match Iori will do anything to win. I think if Iori could ware and tear on Ragna long enough by using his rang attacks Iori could win. If Ragna can get close enough though it would be over. Since has the strength over Iori

Phanteros
Originally posted by wave_tyson
But Ragna has never fought against someone with who is as crazy as Iori. In a death match Iori will do anything to win. I think if Iori could ware and tear on Ragna long enough by using his rang attacks Iori could win. If Ragna can get close enough though it would be over. Since has the strength over Iori Apperently you never heard of Terumi or Jinn. and one of whom made that said creature on accident and is superrior to Ragna, being crazy is a feat like fighting a giantic creature at standstill for a year.

General Kaliero
...yeah, as a newcomer to BlazBlue, even I'd say Ragna takes this hard. His Azure Grimoire stomps anything Iori's got.

BloodRain
Ragna stomp: activate.

Kirikaze Fuuma
Ragna murderstomp.

MadMel
announcer - The wheel if fate is -

Ragna - INFERNO DIVIDER!!!!

announcer - ....... Ragna, win!

erm. Anyways. Just looked up some info on Yagami. He does seems to have similar characteristics to Jin and Terumi, but he doesn't seems to have that many feats. Could be wrong, but if everyone else says Ragna wins, then whatever. stick out tongue

This thread makes me wonder. Why aren't there more Blazblue threads?

NemeBro
Ragna is pretty conclusively a near lightning timer, if not a lightning timer completely.

Just to add more feats on why this fight is not very fair.

Cyner
Originally posted by MadMel
This thread makes me wonder. Why aren't there more Blazblue threads?

Because many BB characters don't have quantifiable feats,

Say Hakumen for instance, who's been running around in both games being one of the most powerful characters. Turns out he only is able to access 20% of his full potential right now.
What does that mean a fully powered Hakumen is like? Who knows... we don't even have feats for him beyond in game comparisons of power between characters.

Bro SMASH
I'm surprised nobody made a Sol Badguy vs. Ragna thread. I expected about hundred (not literally) of Guilty Gear vs. BlazBlue threads by now.

MadMel
Originally posted by Cyner
Because many BB characters don't have quantifiable feats,

Say Hakumen for instance, who's been running around in both games being one of the most powerful characters. Turns out he only is able to access 20% of his full potential right now.
What does that mean a fully powered Hakumen is like? Who knows... we don't even have feats for him beyond in game comparisons of power between characters.
Same goes for Bang and Jin. Jin with the power of order was able to defeat Terumi in one possibility, but he constantly gets his ass kicked by Ragna. As for Bang, is he actually using his Nox Nyctores or not?
Can't wait for a BB3 so that we can get some answers. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.