Riddick vs. Azazel (Fallen One)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Azazel is in the room right after Riddick takes down the Lord Marsal. Riddick is at 100 percent health and isn't winded at all. The Necromongers obey him since you keep what you kill. Azazel opposes him and as you know can possess you by touch or by breath in a 1/6 mile radius from the mortal vessel he's killed in. Riddick is aware of his abilities quickly and if he survived ten minutes in is warned about the distance. Azazel cannot possess him by breath until there's no one else left. Can Riddick wipe out Azazel with the aid of his men or will Azazel kill/possess him first.

quanchi112
I meant the movie the Fallen with Denzel Washington.

thanos-prime
More than likely riddick get's possessed.

quanchi112
Originally posted by thanos-prime
More than likely riddick get's possessed. Do you think Riddick takes out every person in the room before ultimately succumbing ?

thanos-prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you think Riddick takes out every person in the room before ultimately succumbing ? By himself probably not there were quite a few shown to be on that ship but i do think he will be the last one standing.

the ninjak
Azazel will possess everyone on the ship before getting Riddick.
I don't know about the Judy Dench ghost woman though.
She might escape.

quanchi112
Originally posted by the ninjak
Azazel will possess everyone on the ship before getting Riddick.
I don't know about the Judy Dench ghost woman though.
She might escape. I think in death he could possess her but doubt he could by just touching her.

rourke82
im agree with the ninjak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.