Who in DCU can stand up to Dr. Doom?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
In a prep type battle? Who has the balls to go the distance with Doom?

IMO, the ONLY man I trust would be

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/0/9116/1934481-01_large.jpg

Any other opinions? Serious answers, please.

tkitna
Nobody

Prep-Man
You don't think Constantine stands a chance?

Martian_mind
Will Magnus, bitches.

Uriel005
Hourman w/worlogog.

Bentley
Vril Drox or Adam Strange.

Mindset
Kyle Rayner.

MF DELPH
Metron.

Easily.

Bentley
Originally posted by Mindset
Kyle Rayner.

QFT.

cdtm
Majestros.

SquallX
Take out Pis/Cis, and there would be plenty of characters.

Doom is like Batman, there jobber aura multiplies by Pis/Cis is what makes them more formidable than they truly are.

Mindset
Originally posted by SquallX
Take out Pis/Cis, and there would be plenty of characters.

Doom is like Batman, there jobber aura multiplies by Pis/Cis is what makes them more formidable than they truly are. You're really comparing Doom to Batman?

One actually has a super powered suit and magical powers.

Bentley
But Mindset, Doom also has an armor and magic!

SquallX
You're really comparing Doom to Batman?

One actually has a super powered suit and magical powers.

Batman was able to shoot a man that has eye lasers that travels ftl.

Again those type of characters are PIS/CIS characters, there around to do stupid shit for without much trouble.

JakeTheBank
Batman relies way more on PIS/CIS than Doom does.

Bentley
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Batman relies way more on PIS/CIS than Doom does.

Depends on the story arc.

SquallX
PIS/CIS and author stupidity when they make a character like Batman tries to take on the likes of Superman/Wonder Woman.

golem370
Kicking Darkseid and actually hurt him is just crazy stupid

Prep-Man
Taking out the JLA was even crazier.

SquallX
Originally posted by golem370
Kicking Darkseid and actually hurt him is just crazy stupid

What about when the Atom went inside Darkseid and actually hurt him.

I swear that author was on crack that day.

golem370
Make more sense if he has vital organs and stuff. Batman's leg should have broke like a trig when he did that.

Bentley
PIS/CIS and author stupidity when they make a character like Doom tries to take on the likes of Kang.

Happy Dance

Omega Vision
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Metron.

Easily.
This.

Also Vril Dox.

SquallX
Or Batman kicking the Spectre from being in his city.

It was so bad, that the author had to go back and say the Spectre let it happen as to not bruised Batman's ego.

Mindset
Batman was able to shoot a man that has eye lasers that travels ftl.

Again those type of characters are PIS/CIS characters, there around to do stupid shit for without much trouble. You missed the point of my post.

cdtm
Originally posted by Prep-Man
You don't think Constantine stands a chance?

In magic oriented things, sure. But I don't think he can match Doom in other areas of expertise, like cosmic power or uber tech..

Constantine is a decent choice, though, but keep in mind when the stakes are high, a lot of people end up getting screwed over in the process, and he himself suffers some kind of loss..

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega Vision
This.

Also Vril Dox.

Dox has his moments, but imo he's no Doom.

His far future relative, Brainiac 5 could match him though.

Metron can outright punk Doom.

Also, Pre Crisis Dr. Sivana is a good pick. He actually put the wizard Shazam to sleep in the Rock of Eternity, and power jacked Captain Marvel, which is Doom level shite.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by cdtm In magic oriented things, sure. But I don't think he can match Doom in other areas of expertise, like cosmic power or uber tech.. Constantine is a decent choice, though, but keep in mind when the stakes are high, a lot of people end up getting screwed over in the process, and he himself suffers some kind of loss..

i didnt mean that he could match him in tech. but if constantine wants to get the job done, he will do whatever is necessariy. he doesnt have an ego problem, and is just as cunning as doom, imo.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by cdtm

Also, Pre Crisis Dr. Sivana is a good pick. He actually put the wizard Shazam to sleep in the Rock of Eternity, and power jacked Captain Marvel, which is Doom level shite.
If we're going Pre-Crisis then the list of guys who can match and beat Doom greatly increases.

Uriel005
In magic oriented things, sure. But I don't think he can match Doom in other areas of expertise, like cosmic power or uber tech..

Constantine is a decent choice, though, but keep in mind when the stakes are high, a lot of people end up getting screwed over in the process, and he himself suffers some kind of loss.. Constantine is good but his best feat IMO was dicking over God Swamp Thing. But that doesn't put him over doom imo.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Uriel005 Constantine is good but his best feat IMO was dicking over God Swamp Thing. But that doesn't put him over doom imo.

hes also bested the devil more than once and angels. i think he can go the distance. but its anyones game in a prep type war. just depends on the circumstances.

Simbon
Jimmy Olsen.

Desaad
Originally posted by tkitna
Nobody

Yes, Mr. Nobody would be a good choice.

Mindset

Also, Pre Crisis Dr. Sivana is a good pick. He actually put the wizard Shazam to sleep in the Rock of Eternity, and power jacked Captain Marvel, which is Doom level shite. Metron isn't punking him.

cdtm
Metron can punk Thanos too.

Mindset
Doom > Thanos

cdtm
Ok.

Mindset
Concession is...?

Bentley
Concession is...?

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb6/Enteithegreat/Kang%20the%20Conqueror/Kang-Meme/Concessionaccepted.jpg

Eon Blue
Lucifer Morningstar.

vansonbee
You missed the point of my post. Your missing his point! He's trying to be your friend in deceptive way.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Desaad
Yes, Mr. Nobody would be a good choice.

Haha, you're one of the only people who know him. Interesting choice.

gogogadgetgo
how tall is dr. doom? anyone who is taller should be able to "stand up" to dr. doom

SquallX
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
how tall is dr. doom? anyone who is taller should be able to "stand up" to dr. doom

Oh snap, somebody getting own. Happy Dance

rotiart
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

I think you mean of equal height...
If he was taller he would stand over doom.
If he was shorter he would stand under doom...
But to step up and stand up to doom?

The answer is Bruce Wayne.
Out of armor according to their profiles... Both stand 6'2.
:-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.