Ozymandias vs Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fanboy
Fight no prep no weapons round 1

Fight with full arsenals round 2.

1 month prep round 3

Vote.

JakeTheBank
Slade destroys him in Rounds 1 and 2.
Ozy should take it in the prep round.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Slade destroys him in Rounds 1 and 2.
Ozy should take it in the prep round.
This. Though I'd argue that unless Slade could beat Ozy with prep too...its just this is the only scenario where Adrian stands a chance.

Uriel005
IDK round one I'll give to slade. But what gear has ozzy ever really exhibited???
Prep wise I think Ozzy would stomp. Defeating a being whom in your world for all intents and purposes is a Deus ex is no joke.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Uriel005
IDK round one I'll give to slade. But what gear has ozzy ever really exhibited???
Prep wise I think Ozzy would stomp. Defeating a being whom in your world for all intents and purposes is a Deus ex is no joke.
He actually failed to beat Manhattan though.

Besides the way he "beat" Doc wouldn't work on Slade.

the Darkone
Slade on all three!

Uriel005
Originally posted by Omega Vision
He actually failed to beat Manhattan though.

Besides the way he "beat" Doc wouldn't work on Slade. The intention was never to physically overpower him by any means just to sideline him until events could occur to ensure man's survival. You try sidelining a near omnipotent being capable of simultaneously seeing the future and past as well as having shown the capacity for creating clones insta teleport at least mild TP and matter manips with no known limitations.

Omega Vision
The intention was never to physically overpower him by any means just to sideline him until events could occur to ensure man's survival. You try sidelining a near omnipotent being capable of simultaneously seeing the future and past as well as having shown the capacity for creating clones insta teleport at least mild TP and matter manips with no known limitations.
Slade could have done the same tbh.

All Ozy did was create some tachyons...that would be pedestrian crap for DC scientists, Slade would probably just have to rob Star Labs and presto.

And lol Doc had no tp.

Uriel005
Slade could have done the same tbh.

All Ozy did was create some tachyons...that would be pedestrian crap for DC scientists, Slade would probably just have to rob Star Labs and presto.

And lol Doc had no tp. my bad was thinking of the movie. Sorry about that.

Omega Vision
my bad was thinking of the movie. Sorry about that.
Where did he display tp in the movie?

jalek moye
I think he's confusing knowing the future with telepathy

Omega Vision
Originally posted by jalek moye
I think he's confusing knowing the future with telepathy
Must be.

Martian_mind
Slade takes all three.

Uriel005
Originally posted by jalek moye
I think he's confusing knowing the future with telepathy when manhattan showed Silk Spectre's past memories to her, I'd consider that TP considering he was showing her the argument and not actually taking her there in the past.

Omega Vision
when manhattan showed Silk Spectre's past memories to her, I'd consider that TP considering he was showing her the argument and not actually taking her there in the past.
Its iffy what that was, but I don't think its relevant to a battle.

Uriel005
Its iffy what that was, but I don't think its relevant to a battle. no it's not like i said had a bit of a brain fart there and thought of the movie. my issue is with the second bit. What "gear" has ozzymandius ever really displayed?

h1a8
Ozy in 1 and 3.

Slade might take 2.

The reason I say Ozy in 1. (I could be wrong though) because I value bullet catching very highly.

Uriel005
Originally posted by h1a8
Ozy in 1 and 3.

Slade might take 2.

The reason I say Ozy in 1. (I could be wrong though) because I value bullet catching very highly. Deathstroke deflects them... rapid fire.

Daredevil1
Slade wins.

Daredevil1
Shang chi, Cap, Slade, Logan, Daredevil, Batgirl, Iron Fist.

All these guys would clean house on Ozy in a non-prep fight.

What a panzy this Oz clown is. He might make some noise in the wizard of Oz against Dorothy or some shit like that.(hopefully this statement makes his fans feel a tad better about themselves. Respect that.)

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
Ozy in 1 and 3.

Slade might take 2.

The reason I say Ozy in 1. (I could be wrong though) because I value bullet catching very highly.

What the f**k? Your and Idiot, period!

Deathstroke steam rolls Ozy in all three DS is smarter, stronger, faster, and way better fighter, DS is better than Ozy in all facets , to say other wise shows your ignorance in comics erm , which is nothing new. Slade blocks rapid fire bullets, and caught some in the past, DS f**ks up Elite Super heroes who has Ozy beat Rorschach and Nite Owl II wow, DS has beaten people from Batman, Night-wing, Flash, Green Lantern, Teen Titans, and countless others. Read some comics instead of lookin at pictures!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.