Captain America vs Wolverine with a twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Steve Rogers vs Logan. Sparring match for points or knockdowns. No shield, no claws, and both operate at a "10".

Who wins?

srankmissingnin
Cap has a reach advantage, if he can keep the fight standing and utilize his jab to keep Wolverine at range hw could win on points, but Wolverine can purposely take a punch with no worry in order set up some counter punches and then punish Cap in the clinch. and thanks to his weight and size advantage Wolverine should be able to control Cap against the cage or on the mat if the fight goes to the floor. Wolverine should win.

StyleTime
I think the OP meant a stand up bout. I'd say about a 5/5 split for each with a possible edge to Captain America for reasons stated above.

Deadline
You lot are trying to piss me off.

gogogadgetgo
what kind of points and knockdowns?
boxing points?
karate points?
wrestling points?
kick boxing points?
basketball points?
come now, be clearer.

boxing - steve due to massive reach advantage
same goes for every striking sport due to reach advantage

wrestling and grappling goes to logan due to massive weight advantage brought about by the adamantium bones.

golem370
Thats only a 60 pound weight difference not much for a peak human.

Dum Dum Dugan
what deadline?

JakeTheBank
Rogers

rotiart
In boxing? I'd go with captain America.... Cause he would win on points in a ten round match... However in a gloveless match cap could actually end up damaging his hand on wolverines skull enough and tire long enough to be forced to concede... Where as wolverine would be as fresh in round ten as round one...
In mixed martial arts like Ufc style I'd have to go with wolverine...
Cause there is no way an armbar is gonna worry a guy who's arm can't be broken (adamantium) and two would heal from it anyways... Also a rear back choke would be hard to lay onto wolverine...

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by rotiart
In boxing? I'd go with captain America.... Cause he would win on points in a ten round match... However in a gloveless match cap could actually end up damaging his hand on wolverines skull enough and tire long enough to be forced to concede... Where as wolverine would be as fresh in round ten as round one...
In mixed martial arts like Ufc style I'd have to go with wolverine...
Cause there is no way an armbar is gonna worry a guy who's arm can't be broken (adamantium) and two would heal from it anyways... Also a rear back choke would be hard to lay onto wolverine...

He can still be choked out.....

rotiart
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
He can still be choked out.....

True, but there are a lot less viable options for cap

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by rotiart
True, but there are a lot less viable options for cap
Not to mention Wolverine has displayed more grappling prowess, more often and against better opponents then Capt has.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.