Superman & Wonder Woman VS Magneto & Polaris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Superman & Wonder Woman VS Magneto & Polaris

No prep. WW has her standard gear. magneto & polaris enter fight amped to their maximum & with shields up. fight is on Utopia.

who wins?

gogogadgetgo
with wonder woman in the fight, the men win!

Q99
And by 'men' you mean 'Superman' smile

Polaris is a weak link, team two takes this.

Bentley
Superman solos.

The frigging field.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Q99
And by 'men' you mean 'Superman' smile

Polaris is a weak link, team two takes this.

team two = magneto and polaris?

but wait...wonder woman has a new costume which i dont like by the way....hmmm....the men lose

Uriel005
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

but wait...wonder woman has a new costume which i dont like by the way....hmmm....the men lose Spite by forum rules that people hate... i.e. Characters will fight to the best of ability. Team 1 for the same reason giving batman a kryptonite ring doesn't do squat when Supes is half a kilometer away and heatvisions the damn thing before bats gets close enough for it to do anything. Magneto won't get off a blood iron FU before Supes crushes Ko's him.

Now if you said no speedblitz/magneto has shields up from the get go. Magneto at his height could actually knock superman out pretty easily by using electromagnetic control to cause all light from the sun to filter into a red shift assuming that he has the common knowledge to do so.

Prep-Man
Magneto wins.

Q99
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo

Oops, meant team one. Team two gets clobbered.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Magneto wins. you know as well as I do there are stips for mags winning and OP clearly didn't post them and that's against New Earth Supes. PC Mags has no chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.