Mutants Vs Annihilators

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Ronan
Gladiator
Nova
Quasar

vs

Magneto
Professor X
Apocalypse
Rasputin
X-Man (non Shaman)
Scarlet Witch

guy222
wanda has her powers

the ninjak
Wanda says "No More Annihilators".

Eternal Idol
Gladiator slaps Wanda for saying no.

the ninjak
Mags and Xman both shield her up good to ensure an easy victory.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by the ninjak
Mags and Xman both shield her up good to ensure an easy victory.

Mags and Xman get silvery hand-shaped smears across their bloody faces before they get the chance.

the ninjak
Mags stops the board. SS falls on the ground.
Xavier makes Ronan think Surfer is a Skrull. Surfer gets his head smashed in.

Eternal Idol
How are Magneto and Xavier doing anything when they no longer have faces?

Ronan would get backhanded anyhow. biscuits

the ninjak
Yeah Ronans a little ***** now.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Mags and Xman get silvery hand-shaped smears across their bloody faces before they get the chance.

no they wont..you forget, surfer aint silver no more stick out tongue

Bouboumaster
Man, team 2 would absolutly crush team 1. Surfer on the team or not.

sean724
Bump

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Man, team 2 would absolutly crush team 1. Surfer on the team or not.

Nah, team 1 would blitz team 2. Save Ronan and maybe Quasar, team 1 can all blitz them. Team 1 is more versatile and far faster. Nova and Surfer can beat almost anyone on team 2 if they wanted. It's the Scarlet Witch and the telepath that give team 2 a chance.

Existere
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Gladiator slaps Wanda for saying no. ermmnone

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Nah, team 1 would blitz team 2. Save Ronan and maybe Quasar, team 1 can all blitz them. Team 1 is more versatile and far faster. Nova and Surfer can beat almost anyone on team 2 if they wanted. It's the Scarlet Witch and the telepath that give team 2 a chance.

Oops!

What I meant is that Team Annihilators would stomp all over the X-Men.

guy222
mutants

Slaanesh
what's Prof X doing here??he'll probably die in the first few second..

team Annihilators win this easily..

guy222
who stops wanda friend

Slaanesh
Originally posted by guy222
who stops wanda friend

this is normal Wanda rite??not the crazy one..i don't think normal wanda is that impressive..

guy222
she had her power til doom takes it

if she's at strength

mutants win

dmills
Originally posted by guy222
who stops wanda friend

There are several members of team 1 that can get to her far faster then she can get to them.

Existere
HOM Wanda couldn't die, so it wouldn't really matter if somebody could reach her to pummel her if she's at those power levels.

Hawkeye shot her in House of M, and she just reversed the whole scenario after being shot...

dmills
Originally posted by Existere
HOM Wanda couldn't die, so it wouldn't really matter if somebody could reach her to pummel her if she's at those power levels.

Hawkeye shot her in House of M, and she just reversed the whole scenario after being shot...

Hopefully the op isn't using that particular version. Or else it could get ugly fast for team 1.

guy222
yes

Brockalizer
Originally posted by the ninjak
Mags stops the board. SS falls on the ground.
Xavier makes Ronan think Surfer is a Skrull. Surfer gets his head smashed in. You do realize that the Silver Surfer isn't actually made out of silver don't you? Even if he was silver is non ferrous, Magneto's powers would have no effect on Norrin. Annihilators stomp. Even if Xavier did tp Ronan into thinking that the rest of the team are all Skrulls, he's far from the biggest gun on the team. Mindcontrol won't work on Surfer of Bill. Even if Wanda di say "no more Annihilators" that doesn't automatically mean that they would all disappear. When she tried that with the mutants, they didn't all didn't all vanish. It's reasonable to assume that at least one or two team members would survive. If either of those team members are Surfer, Quasar, or Bill then the mutants are f*cked.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Existere

Hawkeye shot her in House of M, and she just reversed the whole scenario after being shot... How would Wanda reverse getting her neck snapped by Gladiator?

Existere
Originally posted by Brockalizer
How would Wanda reverse getting her neck snapped by Gladiator? Well, her limp body would appear dead, until it stood back up, head placed correctly on its shoulders, and then motioned at Gladiator, who would be promptly obliterated.

Bodily harm doesn't actually harm Wanda, or that's how it was written in HoM anyways.

Nihilist
Annihilators win

Rage.Of.Olympus
No one's blitzing shit, causing physical damage to Wanda works about as well as it does against other high end reality warpers. By that I mean it's useless (As Hawkeye found out first hand).

She'd blink the Annihilators out of existence. Probably do the same to her team by accident.

dmills
Why are we assuming that this is HOM Wanda again?

dmills
http://db.tt/H2IB7J2I
http://db.tt/GbW6ymb3
http://db.tt/IlTUOn4D

dmills
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No one's blitzing shit, causing physical damage to Wanda works about as well as it does against other high end reality warpers. By that I mean it's useless (As Hawkeye found out first hand).

She'd blink the Annihilators out of existence. Probably do the same to her team by accident.

Wait what? Why on Earth wouldn't they blitz? Nova, Bill, Glads and Ronan were/are elite soldiers from some of the most potent military empires in the MU. Quasar was a Shield Agent iirc. You've got two of the best tactical surgeons at the herald level in comicdom in Richard and Norrin. You don't think they'd say to themselves, "hmmm, we'd better remove the global scale reality manipulator first"? I think they would.

So Hawkeye shooting her in the back with an arrow is tantamount to Norrin, or Nova lobotomizing her or Bill frying her with lightning? C'mon brah. I don't know all of her regen/durability feats mind you, but that's a pretty poor example to draw from.

Yeah, about as likely as Norrin putting black holes in peoples eyes or Nova openings stargates in peoples heads.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by dmills
Wait what? Why on Earth wouldn't they blitz? Nova, Bill, Glads and Ronan were/are elite soldiers from some of the most potent military empires in the MU. Quasar was a Shield Agent iirc. You've got two of the best tactical surgeons at the herald level in comicdom in Richard and Norrin. You don't think they'd say to themselves, "hmmm, we'd better remove the global scale reality manipulator first"? I think they would.

So Hawkeye shooting her in the back with an arrow is tantamount to Norrin, or Nova lobotomizing her or Bill frying her with lightning? C'mon brah. I don't know all of her regen/durability feats mind you, but that's a pretty poor example to draw from.

Yeah, about as likely as Norrin putting black holes in peoples eyes or Nova openings stargates in peoples heads.

I think them resorting to such a tactic from the get go is very much debatable but ultimately it's irrelevant. My post wasn't addressing the actual doing of the action but the futility of it.

It was meant to illustrate a point. There's nothing any member of the Annihilators could accomplish as far as I can tell that would put her down. She simply operates on entirely different scale.

erm

How can you possibly compare that to Wanda erasing people or just warping shit out of existence/to her whim? Did you read House of M? She was doing that shit on an Omniversal scale as a side effect.

Wanda isn't completely stable at full power but I'm certain the other team will aggravate her and that's a death sentence. Since she's operating on a the different side, she'll also recognize them as the enemy.

guy222
i know the rules regarding blitzes but that's unfair in itself but i don't run kmc

i do work in a law firm stick out tongue

wanda's warping power was retconned to shared power with doom...doom appears to have it all seems to b a reference when he battled beyonder

wanda imo is too much here for the annihilators to overcome

dmills
I think them resorting to such a tactic from the get go is very much debatable but ultimately it's irrelevant. My post wasn't addressing the actual doing of the action but the futility of it.

It was meant to illustrate a point. There's nothing any member of the Annihilators could accomplish as far as I can tell that would put her down. She simply operates on entirely different scale.

erm

How can you possibly compare that to Wanda erasing people or just warping shit out of existence/to her whim? Did you read House of M? She was doing that shit on an Omniversal scale as a side effect.

Wanda isn't completely stable at full power but I'm certain the other team will aggravate her and that's a death sentence. Since she's operating on a the different side, she'll also recognize them as the enemy.

If we're talking HOM then there's no dispute. They can't beat her without some heavy pis. But I don't think prep was shooting for her at that level of power. At least I hope not...

Sundipped
Why are we assuming that this is HOM Wanda again?

It's quite obvious this isn't HOM wanda. It would be a no brainer stomp in her favor. Unfortunately since it's not HOM wanda Annihilators stomp as a result. Really just a bad match no matter how you look at it from Prep Man.

JakeTheBank
Even non HoM Wanda could be fairly formidable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If we're talking HOM then there's no dispute. They can't beat her without some heavy pis. But I don't think prep was shooting for her at that level of power. At least I hope not...

That's on me, I assumed she was in play.

For the record, even pre-HOM Wanda is a very big wildcard. Her one shotting any of the Annihilators randomly with a hex is as likely as one of them blitzing her. She was always incredibly powerful with reality warping emphasized more and more as the years went a long.

guy222
yes

JakeTheBank

For the record, even pre-HOM Wanda is a very big wildcard. Her one shotting any of the Annihilators randomly with a hex is as likely as one of them blitzing her. She was always incredibly powerful with reality warping emphasized more and more as the years went a long.

thumb up

She was pretty potent before the events of Disassembled.

dmills
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Even non HoM Wanda could be fairly formidable.

No doubt. The most dangerous person on either team imo. But still very beatable.

dmills

Idk bro. I can't speak for the rest if the Annihilators, but I got at least a dozen scans of Rider blitzing or using speed as a combat tactic. Including opponents with varying degrees of enhanced/super speed. I even got one where he coordinates a team to do it as part of a plan to not give the enemy time to react. If he wants to, he'd get her before she could hex. Just saying.

Brockalizer
HoM Wanda wasn't able to eliminate all mutants, why should I assume that she would eliminate all of the Annihilators? Norrins could solo the whole list with minimal effort, hisPower Cosmic is capable of removing their mutations entirely.

JakeTheBank
HoM Wanda wasn't able to eliminate all mutants, why should I assume that she would eliminate all of the Annihilators? Norrins could solo the whole list with minimal effort, hisPower Cosmic is capable of removing their mutations entirely.

dmills

Can't say that I agree with Norrin soloing the entire team of mutants, but I already posted the scans of him depowering one of the most powerful.

Bouboumaster
So, to sum it up:

HOM Wanda = Murder stomp for X-Men
"Regular" Wanda = Murder stomp for the Annihilators

Did I got it right?

dmills
I wouldn't say a stomp. Mikhail's on that team, Nate, Mags, Wanda. It's a damn good team.

Lord Feron
Glads has a certain level of weakness to magics and also the mental powers of team 2 are formidable.

But I think team 1 takes 4/5 fights. The 1 fight having everything go right for team 2 because i think they are capable but they are not a legit team and physically inferior to team 1 overall.

Simbon
Considering that BRB is a cyborg, and that there is a fair chance that his face isn't the only horse-like aspect of his anatomy, I'd say that gives him a pretty good shot at seducing Wanda before she wishes them away.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Simbon
Considering that BRB is a cyborg, and that there is a fair chance that his face isn't the only horse-like aspect of his anatomy, I'd say that gives him a pretty good shot at seducing Wanda before she wishes them away. thumb up

dmills
Originally posted by Simbon
Considering that BRB is a cyborg, and that there is a fair chance that his face isn't the only horse-like aspect of his anatomy, I'd say that gives him a pretty good shot at seducing Wanda before she wishes them away.

laughing out loud

Bouboumaster
I wouldn't say a stomp. Mikhail's on that team, Nate, Mags, Wanda. It's a damn good team.

I don't think Magneto is a problem for the other team...

Ronan, Quasar and especially Silver Surfer can dispatch his ass the hard way.

I think the same goes to Nate. If Nate try to take on Glad using his tp, Surfer and Quasar are both immune. Nova too, if I remember correctly.
Without HOM Wanda, the Annihilators steam roll the mutants

dmills
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
I don't think Magneto is a problem for the other team...

Ronan, Quasar and especially Silver Surfer can dispatch his ass the hard way.

I think the same goes to Nate. If Nate try to take on Glad using his tp, Surfer and Quasar are both immune. Nova too, if I remember correctly.
Without HOM Wanda, the Annihilators steam roll the mutants

I was talking about Mikhail, not mags. Think Sersi lite. At least, I think that's the Rasputin the op was talking about.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.