Quasar vs 1.odin force Thor 2.Rune king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Quasar takes on odinforce thor and rune thor in separate battles both give it all they have , who do you think will be the victor and why?

zopzop
Quasar can't beat REGULAR aka Classic Thor, he has no chance vs Odinforce Thor or Rune King Thor.

Most on these boards place Odinforce Thor in the high trans/low skyfather tier and Rune King Thor in the high skyfather/elder god tier. Making vs threads involving anything less than that is spite against Thor's opponent.

guy222
poor quasar

Damborgson
Quasar would make a nice servant for Thor. smile

leonidas
sigh..... still not doing any research before posting matches, eh...?

ozz81
Originally posted by leonidas
sigh..... still not doing any research before posting matches, eh...?

yeah lolz i did to be honest my friend the reason i put quasar vs thor was when i read about quasar he was able to overpower other marvel powerhouses i.e phoenix, surfer etc others...But the thing i didnt know before hand was that anhilus beat quasar but then thor later defeats annhilus..guess i was too late then lolz...

zopzop
Quasar never beat Rachel Summers/Phoenix or Silver Surfer. He just went toe to toe with them. He also never beat Thor.

Slaanesh
Thor stomp in both..

JakeTheBank
....this is a pretty terrible match up for Quasar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.