Thor VS The Gorgon (In a Sword Fight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss

No prep/bfr. thor has a uru sword. gorgon has his current sword. gorgon cannot use his stone powers & thor cannot use energy projection. fight is in Asgard.

who wins?

vansonbee
Thor gets cut up in pieces'

Omega visors
is the OP serious? thor is dead within seconds

Lord Feron
Thor might get close to him and just rip his head off. But it is more likily Thor is gonna get cut up.

Mindset
Thor cleaves Gorgon in half.

Silent Master
What is Gorgon's strength level?

iceman24567
Originally posted by Silent Master
What is Gorgon's strength level? 1/100000000000000 of Thors

Silent Master
Originally posted by iceman24567
1/100000000000000 of Thors

That would make blocking Thor's attacks rather difficult.

cdtm
The grasscutter can kill Thor, no question.

Thor has a major strength advantage, obviously, so Gorgon's not going to want to lock swords with him, but he's pretty quick and agile..

cdtm
Originally posted by Omega visors
is the OP serious? thor is dead within seconds

I have a feeling if this was Phobos, he'd get more votes.. The board seems to like Phobos, and respect the fact he was trained by Ares, plus there's the street cred of being a god..

Prep-Man
This would be fun to see in a Marvel comic.

Omega visors
That would make blocking Thor's attacks rather difficult.

this statement proves to me you know nothing of gorgon, if any reasonable unbiased comics reader will measure the overall abilities of both thor and gorgon he will come to the conclusion that as the fight starts thor will lose both his wrists that holding the sword... before he even realises what just happened , many posters here are 1 dimensional and cant realise how different scenerious may effect the fight, the HE IS STRONGER logic doesnt apply every where.

Bentley
Thor will throw his sword at the speed of light at Gorgon. Dodge that.

Silent Master
this statement proves to me you know nothing of gorgon, if any reasonable unbiased comics reader will measure the overall abilities of both thor and gorgon he will come to the conclusion that as the fight starts thor will lose both his wrists that holding the sword... before he even realises what just happened , many posters here are 1 dimensional and cant realise how different scenerious may effect the fight, the HE IS STRONGER logic doesnt apply every where.

Show scans of Gorgon cutting the limbs off of people with Thor's durability.

JakeTheBank
Thor.

cdtm

Dude, he has the grasscutter sword.

Phobos killed Mikaboshi, a guy that killed Zeus, with one strike, and damn near killed Ares too. Gorgon shouldn't have any more trouble slicing through Thor with it.

Silent Master
Then you shouldn't have any problems posting the scans.

JakeTheBank
Handicapped as he is, Thor still wins this.

the ninjak
Thor displayed impressive swordplay when he dealt with the Disir.

Just took that sword out of the ground and sliced those girls into bits with a strike that circled his body.
The guy mastered weapons for many years of war not just the hammer.

cdtm
Then you shouldn't have any problems posting the scans.

Of the grasscutter sword cutting doing those things?

Don't be stupid. You're asking the equivilant or proving Sue Richards can kill Thor with her force field, when she already pierced Galactus and a Celestial with it.

The grasscutter sword has more than enough feats to prove it can cut up Thor.

jalek moye
If Thor does like Ares and lets him self get messed up to crush Gorgon up close he can win.
Although Gorgon is better and not as small as Phobos is.

Silent Master
Originally posted by cdtm
Of the grasscutter sword cutting doing those things?

Don't be stupid. You're asking the equivilant or proving Sue Richards can kill Thor with her force field, when she already pierced Galactus and a Celestial with it.

The grasscutter sword has more than enough feats to prove it can cut up Thor.

Then post the feats that prove it can cut Thor's limbs off.

the ninjak
I agree. Thor's Asgardian durability comes into consideration here.

cdtm
Then post the feats that prove it can cut Thor's limbs off.

If you're really looking for scans, I guess I can upload some.

MIKABOSHI is the character who becomes Chaos King, for the record, and he's who Phobos killed in one swipe of the grasscutter. I don't think Mika was anywhere near as powerful as he'll become, but he was still tanking attacks from Zeus and other gods, and seriously wounded Zeus on one occasion, and outright killed him on another.

And in case you're not sure why what Phobos does with the sword is relevant to Gorgon, it's because Gorgon matched and killed Phobos in a recent story. Also, during the fight Phobos shattered Godkiller, the sword Gorgon used which was forged for Zeus, and was said to make immortals bleed in the hands of mortals.

So the Grasscutter is > a sword commissioned for the use of one of MU's major Skyfathers.

Aries_04
Gorgon

Lord Feron
Originally posted by the ninjak
Thor displayed impressive swordplay when he dealt with the Disir.

Just took that sword out of the ground and sliced those girls into bits with a strike that circled his body.
The guy mastered weapons for many years of war not just the hammer.

ahh true that.

Also he has the odin sword now I wonder how that gonna play out with the worthy and the serpent.

Omega visors
Originally posted by Bentley
Thor will throw his sword at the speed of light at Gorgon. Dodge that.

and you forgot about gorgons ability to read his opponent mind and know what he is about to do? or you didnt know about that ability? and show me thor throwing something at light speed, and even if you do that it doesnt matter since gorgon will read his mind and counter that crap... or hell just kill thor as the fight starts

Omega visors

show scans of thor being immune to cutting more than the averege god because phobos was sure as hell cut and died by the godslayer and his current sword is even more powerful , Lol wolverine was able to cut thor to the point he was injured and hurt and gorgon has a blade that can slay gods Lol you know nothing about the characters

Omega visors
If you're really looking for scans, I guess I can upload some.

MIKABOSHI is the character who becomes Chaos King, for the record, and he's who Phobos killed in one swipe of the grasscutter. I don't think Mika was anywhere near as powerful as he'll become, but he was still tanking attacks from Zeus and other gods, and seriously wounded Zeus on one occasion, and outright killed him on another.

And in case you're not sure why what Phobos does with the sword is relevant to Gorgon, it's because Gorgon matched and killed Phobos in a recent story. Also, during the fight Phobos shattered Godkiller, the sword Gorgon used which was forged for Zeus, and was said to make immortals bleed in the hands of mortals.

So the Grasscutter is > a sword commissioned for the use of one of MU's major Skyfathers.

dude silent master is just a troll all his arguments are "post that" and "prove that" and when you present him the proof he is saying thats not good enough post some more until you run out of scans then he will tell you "so you dont have scans to back you up"

Judge_reborn
Thor

Silent Master
Originally posted by Judge_reborn
Thor

I agree.

leonidas
thor would need to use physical power as well as the sword. if he stood there and tried to deal with gorgon he'd be cut up. if he thunderclaps, smashes the ground he might have a chance.

Omega visors
I agree.

you agree with your own soak account? wow

Omega visors
Originally posted by leonidas
thor would need to use physical power as well as the sword. if he stood there and tried to deal with gorgon he'd be cut up. if he thunderclaps, smashes the ground he might have a chance.

the fight wont last that long because gorgon will finish it before it starts, and even if some how thor will survive the first seconds of the fight than gorgon will just read his mind and know what thor is up to, so anything thor will try to dish out will be countered or avoided

Silent Master
you agree with your own soak account? wow

If it was a sock account, I'd be banned by now.

Omega visors
If it was a sock account, I'd be banned by now.

the sock account got banned because of that reason, and we both know it was your account its just that you are here for a while and the mods doesnt want to ban you so they let it pass without anyone knowing that but i know it was yours wink

leonidas
the fight wont last that long because gorgon will finish it before it starts, and even if some how thor will survive the first seconds of the fight than gorgon will just read his mind and know what thor is up to, so anything thor will try to dish out will be countered or avoided

just because you know a shockwave is coming doesn't mean you can do anything about it. if it's in an adamantium ring, and thor strikes the ground as hard as he can, gorgon will be quite dead before he covers the 500m distance.

Omega visors
just because you know a shockwave is coming doesn't mean you can do anything about it. if it's in an adamantium ring, and thor strikes the ground as hard as he can, gorgon will be quite dead before he covers the 500m distance.

first of all it didnt say anything about adamantium ring, second of all its not that easy to knock gorgon out plus his healing factor? naha, third of all? gorgon is by far faster and quicker than thor as the fight starts thor lose both his arms saying "no one can be that fast" only to get an answer "the gorgon is that fast", gorgon proved to be too fast for logan and elektra they couldnt believe his speed, while logan proved to be superior to thor in this department... you start to realise the huge gap between gorgon and thor? thor is dead

Silent Master
When did Wolverine prove to be "far superiour" to Thor in speed? Was it when Thor blocked some of his attacks, was it when Thor hit him or was it when Thor grabbed Logan's leg and threw him?

Damborgson
When did Wolverine prove to be "far superiour" to Thor in speed? Was it when Thor blocked some of his attacks, was it when Thor hit him or was it when Thor grabbed Logan's leg and threw him? That comic was so ridiculous...Thor couldnt hit Logan but he manages to grab him by the ankle? While talking about how fast he is? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif my God Marvel....

leonidas
first of all it didnt say anything about adamantium ring, second of all its not that easy to knock gorgon out plus his healing factor? naha, third of all? gorgon is by far faster and quicker than thor as the fight starts thor lose both his arms saying "no one can be that fast" only to get an answer "the gorgon is that fast", gorgon proved to be too fast for logan and elektra they couldnt believe his speed, while logan proved to be superior to thor in this department... you start to realise the huge gap between gorgon and thor? thor is dead

yeah its in asgard so no ring. too bad. gorgon would be dead if it were. thor however would most certainly NOT lose both arms as soon as the fight starts. laughing out loud underestimate thor much? i do agree (as i said a long time ago) that if thor goes sword-to-sword he'd likely lose but it wouldn't be easy and it would only take one blow from thor to end it. he could likely stun gorgon with a thunderclap. and if you think gorgon covers 500m before thor can thunderclap, you know less about thor than you already appear to.

Omega visors
When did Wolverine prove to be "far superiour" to Thor in speed? Was it when Thor blocked some of his attacks, was it when Thor hit him or was it when Thor grabbed Logan's leg and threw him?

twisting things up as always, wolverine was able to cut thor several times and thor couldnt do a thing, thor himself admitted wolverine is faster than him, thor couldnt defend himself against wolverine so he had to use his lighting as he said himself he cant keep getting more of those wounds, thor was able to grab wolverines anckle only when wolverine jumped on him and was in mid air where he couldnt really move or avoid thor.

eventually even if you are faster you are going to get tagged but thats what? 1 tag forthor and how much hits for wolverine? 5?6?7?

oh and i never said that wolverine is "far superior" to thor if you read my post i said just "superior" but i guess your fanboy glasses add more spice to the words Lol

Omega visors
yeah its in asgard so no ring. too bad. gorgon would be dead if it were. thor however would most certainly NOT lose both arms as soon as the fight starts. laughing out loud underestimate thor much? i do agree (as i said a long time ago) that if thor goes sword-to-sword he'd likely lose but it wouldn't be easy and it would only take one blow from thor to end it. he could likely stun gorgon with a thunderclap. and if you think gorgon covers 500m before thor can thunderclap, you know less about thor than you already appear to.

thunderclap? first of all thor never use that so dont make things up, second of all its a sword fight... so thor is going to throw down his sword and then he will clap his hands and gorgon will just watch? look how many errors you already have, a thunderclap wont ko gorgon who has insane damage soak and a healing factor at least on par with wolverines.

its you who underestimates gorgon, thor is a brawler and specially in a sword fight he is going to try and fight gorgon with the damn sword and this is where he lose both his arms , but as i said before 1 dimensional posters will refuse to accept it because you know "TOR IZ ZTRONGAR" ....great logic

Silent Master
I like how you claim that Thor couldn't do a thing despite the comic showing Thor hit, block and throw Wolverine.

leonidas
thunderclap? first of all thor never use that so dont make things up, second of all its a sword fight... so thor is going to throw down his sword and then he will clap his hands and gorgon will just watch? look how many errors you already have, a thunderclap wont ko gorgon who has insane damage soak and a healing factor at least on par with wolverines.

its you who underestimates gorgon, thor is a brawler and specially in a sword fight he is going to try and fight gorgon with the damn sword and this is where he lose both his arms , but as i said before 1 dimensional posters will refuse to accept it because you know "TOR IZ ZTRONGAR" ....great logic

laughing

you're cute. you don't know a thing about thor apparently, but you're funny at least.

(a) thor can and HAS used thunderclaps in the past. given that he has knowledge of who he is fighting and his powers, he would likely know going straight 1on1 would NOT be smart. a thunderclap would be a logical and plausible attack. (b) it most certainly WOULD stun or stagger him. thor could then follow with a shockwave and be on him instantly.

i love how you're telling me how thor would fight. thumb up great idea except you obviously know less than nothing about thor. i'm very sure he'd stand there while gorgon just cuts off his arms. laughing brilliant. but i'm one-dimensional? this from the guy who says thor stands there while gorgon rushes at him and cuts his hands off! ironic much?

and you DO know thor isn't exactly slow, right.....?

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0487/mtu_v1_026_p10

anywho, AGAIN--if thor goes sword-to-sword he'd likely lose though some may argue his reaction times are enough to let him keep up with gorgon. it is possible, no doubt, but i don't think his reaction times are CONSISTENTLY quick enough for me to say that. however, if he gets a TINY opening, he'd kill gorgon without effort. he could make that opening if he fights smart enough. you know he can fly as well, without his hammer right....? shifty

cdtm
Thor should be able to do a Thunderclap.

Even Fat Cobra did one in Immortal Iron Fist.

Omega visors
I like how you claim that Thor couldn't do a thing despite the comic showing Thor hit, block and throw Wolverine.

what the comics does show us is wolverine inflicting several hits on thor and thor is unable to do anything, comics shows us THOR HIMSELF saying wolverine is faster, and comics shows us thor admitting he cant go on like that and he had to use his lightning... but as i said before fanboy glasses give you interesting view on thing

Omega visors
laughing

you're cute. you don't know a thing about thor apparently, but you're funny at least.

(a) thor can and HAS used thunderclaps in the past. given that he has knowledge of who he is fighting and his powers, he would likely know going straight 1on1 would NOT be smart. a thunderclap would be a logical and plausible attack. (b) it most certainly WOULD stun or stagger him. thor could then follow with a shockwave and be on him instantly.

i love how you're telling me how thor would fight. thumb up great idea except you obviously know less than nothing about thor. i'm very sure he'd stand there while gorgon just cuts off his arms. laughing brilliant. but i'm one-dimensional? this from the guy who says thor stands there while gorgon rushes at him and cuts his hands off! ironic much?

and you DO know thor isn't exactly slow, right.....?

http://g.imagehost.org/view/0487/mtu_v1_026_p10

anywho, AGAIN--if thor goes sword-to-sword he'd likely lose though some may argue his reaction times are enough to let him keep up with gorgon. it is possible, no doubt, but i don't think his reaction times are CONSISTENTLY quick enough for me to say that. however, if he gets a TINY opening, he'd kill gorgon without effort. he could make that opening if he fights smart enough. you know he can fly as well, without his hammer right....? shifty

this thread restricts both of them to a sword fight which thor will lose as you said yourself if you like to discuss thor throwing the sword and going hand 2 hand? then gorgon is reading his mind and counter anything thor will try to do its very simple

actually yes gorgon is that fast for thor to the point he will rush and cut his arms and there isnt much thor can do about it , gorgon proved to be way too fast for wolverine and elektra and we all know wolverine is superior to thor in speed so... you know... yes i am standing behind the claim that gorgon is that fast for thor , gorgon will rush to thor and even if thor can react to that gorgon will simply read his mind then he will know whats the next move thor is about to do and simply gorgon will manuver him get close and cut his arms off

your last resurt is thor suddenly using a thunder clap? first of all he never starts the fight like that ever... but you know what? lets say he does ... gorgon reads his mind as the fight starts and realise thor is going to use his thunder clap, he just stay away from the attack until he see an opening and rush and kill thor, and hell thors thunder clap wont ko gorgon i mean seriously wolverine done very well against thunder claps it didnt even daze him and gorgon is wolverine on some serious steroids, gorgon has only a healing factor at least on par with wolverine but his damage soak is crazy , all those combined will allow gorgon easily take some thunder clap NOT from point blank and move out of its direction and then kill thor

i find it very laughable how hulk and thor fans always find this "thunder clap starts the fight" when they know there favorite is about to lose laughing

Bentley
Hulk thunderclaps much more that Thor though.

leonidas
this thread restricts both of them to a sword fight which thor will lose as you said yourself if you like to discuss thor throwing the sword and going hand 2 hand? then gorgon is reading his mind and counter anything thor will try to do its very simple

actually yes gorgon is that fast for thor to the point he will rush and cut his arms and there isnt much thor can do about it , gorgon proved to be way too fast for wolverine and elektra and we all know wolverine is superior to thor in speed so... you know... yes i am standing behind the claim that gorgon is that fast for thor , gorgon will rush to thor and even if thor can react to that gorgon will simply read his mind then he will know whats the next move thor is about to do and simply gorgon will manuver him get close and cut his arms off

your last resurt is thor suddenly using a thunder clap? first of all he never starts the fight like that ever... but you know what? lets say he does ... gorgon reads his mind as the fight starts and realise thor is going to use his thunder clap, he just stay away from the attack until he see an opening and rush and kill thor, and hell thors thunder clap wont ko gorgon i mean seriously wolverine done very well against thunder claps it didnt even daze him and gorgon is wolverine on some serious steroids, gorgon has only a healing factor at least on par with wolverine but his damage soak is crazy , all those combined will allow gorgon easily take some thunder clap NOT from point blank and move out of its direction and then kill thor

i find it very laughable how hulk and thor fans always find this "thunder clap starts the fight" when they know there favorite is about to lose laughing

and what you fail to understand--again--is that thor KNOWS who he is fighting, and understands his basic powers which include speed and tp. HE IS NOT DUMB. so yeah, OF COURSE he'll do what he can to win HOWEVER he can. if he knows gorgon, he'll know a straight sword fight would probably not be the best idea though as you can see he is NOT slow and could likely react to gorgon. there are plenty of scans showing thor's speed, but his reaction times in particular.

it has nothing to do with favourites (though it's ironic you're telling me I'M going for my fave when clearly you have more of a vested interest in claiming gorgon wins than i do regarding thor....) it has to do with on-panel proof that thor will be able to react to gorgon and has options OTHER than the very clever "i'll stand here and let him cut my hands off!!!1!" laughing out loud

Silent Master
what the comics does show us is wolverine inflicting several hits on thor and thor is unable to do anything, comics shows us THOR HIMSELF saying wolverine is faster, and comics shows us thor admitting he cant go on like that and he had to use his lightning... but as i said before fanboy glasses give you interesting view on thing

By Thor was unable to do anything, you of course mean Thor was able to hit, block and throw Wolverine.

gogogadgetgo
and you forgot about gorgons ability to read his opponent mind and know what he is about to do? or you didnt know about that ability? and show me thor throwing something at light speed, and even if you do that it doesnt matter since gorgon will read his mind and counter that crap... or hell just kill thor as the fight starts

So, just because Gorgon knows that Thor's gonna throw the sword at light speed he can automatically dodge it? LOL!

knowing and moving fast enough to react are two different things.

as for light speed tosses. Thor can throw mjolnier at light speeds and even faster.

Also, let us not forget the light speed pie throw that Thor directed at Balder. stick out tongue

cdtm
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
So, just because Gorgon knows that Thor's gonna throw the sword at light speed he can automatically dodge it? LOL!

Yes. By keeping ahead of his aim and general movement speeds, which is waaaaaay slower than the speed he can throw things.

It's the same principle that lets non bullet timers punk thugs with guns.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What's this shit about Gorgon cutting off Thor's arms? This Omega guy is loony.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Damborgson
That comic was so ridiculous...Thor couldnt hit Logan but he manages to grab him by the ankle? While talking about how fast he is? http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/facepalm.gif my God Marvel....

Faster != untouchable

Demetrious Johnson is easily the fastest bantamweight, other fighters still manage punch him and manage to shoot in for take downs... but he is still faster then they are. Wolverine landed more hits on Thor then vice versa, and dodged more hits... what about that do you feel contradicted him being faster than Thor?

Anyway in Asgard Thor is essentially immortal and his damage soak is off the chart. He tanked being impaled through the lungs and possibly heart like it was nothing. He is much more powerful in this fight scenario then he is typically when fighting on Midgard, short of decapitation there is nothing Gorgan can do to win... and even then it is possible Thor could pick up and reattach his head, because I'm fairly certain Vostagg has done that.

cdtm
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What's this shit about Gorgon cutting off Thor's arms? This Omega guy is loony.

Did you read the Ares mini?

Phobos was carving up Ares like a thanksgiving turkey, and Ares's durability is comparable with Hercules or Thor.. Phobos isn't known for his vast strength, it was all his skill and the power of his sword, Grasscutter, which shattered Godkiller, a Skyfather weapon.

Also, again, he killed Mika in one swing of the sword, and he was butchering gods and skyfathers, and for all intents and purposes seemed unstoppable.

gogogadgetgo
Yes. By keeping ahead of his aim, which is waaaaaay slower than the speed he can throw things.

It's the same principle that lets non bullet timers punk thugs with guns.

bullets =/= light speed.

this reminds me of the episode of mythbusters where they try to dodge a snipers bullet. Even though they know that the bullet is coming. They cant move fast enough to dodge it. same principle here. sure it could work for bullets, but light speed projectiles are exponentially faster than bullets. Gorgon aint dodging that.

gogogadgetgo
Did you read the Ares mini?

Phobos was carving up Ares like a thanksgiving turkey, and Ares's durability is comparable with Hercules or Thor.. Phobos isn't known for his vast strength, it was all his skill and the power of his sword, Grasscutter, which shattered Godkiller, a Skyfather weapon.

Also, again, he killed Mika in one swing of the sword, and he was butchering gods and skyfathers, and for all intents and purposes seemed unstoppable.

Ares' durability comparable to Hercules or Thor? I think not.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Faster != untouchable

Demetrious Johnson is easily the fastest bantamweight, other fighters still manage punch him and manage to shoot in for take downs... but he is still faster then they are. Wolverine landed more hits on Thor then vice versa, and dodged more hits... what about that do you feel contradicted him being faster than Thor?

Anyway in Asgard Thor is essentially immortal and his damage soak is off the chart. He tanked being impaled through the lungs and possibly heart like it was nothing. He is much more powerful in this fight scenario then he is typically when fighting on Midgard, short of decapitation there is nothing Gorgan can do to win... and even then it is possible Thor could pick up and reattach his head, because I'm fairly certain Vostagg has done that.
Thor's resistance to pain and ability to survive extreme injuries has always been incredible for someone without a legit healing factor but I don't think it's that much more powerful on Asgard.

Regular Asgardians are harder to kill on Asgard under at least some writers though as JMS' run showed but like with all things, it depends on the writer. During Gillen's run, Asgardian's could survive without their vital organs for a surprisingly long time even on Earth. A regular Asgardian had his heart removed and held on for as long as five minutes IIRC, he would have been fine if it had been placed back.

Loki had his head cut off without any harm done but I haven't ever seen Volstagg do it. At one point I do recall him sustaining an injury that should have been fatal. IIRC, it was a spear to the head/brain area I think.

jalek moye

and even then it is possible Thor could pick up and reattach his head, because I'm fairly certain Vostagg has done that.

He has?

i thought only Loki's done that

srankmissingnin
Thor's resistance to pain and ability to survive extreme injuries has always been incredible for someone without a legit healing factor but I don't think it's that much more powerful on Asgard.

Regular Asgardians are harder to kill on Asgard under at least some writers though as JMS' run showed but like with all things, it depends on the writer. During Gillen's run, Asgardian's could survive without their vital organs for a surprisingly long time even on Earth. A regular Asgardian had his heart removed and held on for as long as five minutes IIRC, he would have been fine if it had been placed back.

Loki had his head cut off without any harm done but I'm not sure Volstagg has. At one point I do recall him sustaining an injury that should have been fatal without being the worse for wear though. IIRC, it was a spear to the head/brain area I think.

I'm not sure why regular Asgardian would get a huge boost to their damage soak but not Thor. I mean, if Brunhilda had impaled him through the chest like that on earth, I would expect for the fight to be over, or at the very least for him to be significantly injured.

Thinking more on it, it's possible that Volstagg only survived because his severed head was given a piece of a golden apple, but he definitely had his head severed. Does that sound familiar to you?

cdtm
bullets =/= light speed.

this reminds me of the episode of mythbusters where they try to dodge a snipers bullet. Even though they know that the bullet is coming. They cant move fast enough to dodge it. same principle here. sure it could work for bullets, but light speed projectiles are exponentially faster than bullets. Gorgon aint dodging that.

You're missing the point.

Batman is <<<< a bullets speed. Batman is >>>> the speed a gunman can aim.

Thor is >>>>>>>>>>>>> lightspeed. He can only throw an object that fast, or spin his hammer that fast, due to his vast strength.

But when it comes to movement speeds, reflex's, he's slower than high end street levelers, like Daredevil or Wolverine. This is why Superman speedblitzes him, because Thor simply doesn't have consistent (KEYWORD, consistent.) speed feats on par with Cassandra Cain, let alone Superman. Thus, all Gorgon has to do is move faster than Thor can aim, and he's more than fast enough to dance around him.

gogogadgetgo
also, lets not forget that Thor is very skilled with the sword. Remember that before mjolnier, he fought using swords as do most of the Asgardians including Odin and Balder.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not sure why regular Asgardian would get a huge boost to their damage soak but not Thor. I mean, if Brunhilda had impaled him through the chest like that on earth, I would expect for the fight to be over, or at the very least for him to be significantly injured.

Thinking more on it, it's possible that Volstagg only survived because his severed head was given a piece of a golden apple, but he definitely had his head severed. Does that sound familiar to you?

It's because Thor is both of Asgard and Earth in comparison to other Asgardians. I think whether or not Thor can survive a wound like that through the chest depends more on the writer and less on whether he's in Asgard or Earth. For the record, the scene you're referring to isn't really cannon to the current Thor.

Oh! Yea I know what scene you're referring to. It happened during Blood Oath. He was decapitated on Earth and was pretty much dead as far as I can tell.

gogogadgetgo

Thor is >>>>>>>>>>>>> lightspeed. He can only throw an object that fast, or spin his hammer that fast, due to his vast strength.

But when it comes to movement speeds, reflex's, he's slower than high end street levelers, like Daredevil or Wolverine. Thus, all Gorgon has to do is keep move faster than Thor can aim, and he's more than fast enough to dance around him.

no he's not. Thor has on numerous occasions shown that he can move stupidly fast. for instance, B&T, adam warlock said that thor can move as fast as the lightning he commands and we know that lightning is probably half the speed of light. then we have the time he dug a ditch where he moved "faster than the eye can see". then we have the time the caught mercury/hermes who is light speed. then theres the volcano thingy and so on and so forth.

claiming that thor is slower than the high end street levelers is bull crap.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor's speed is very plot depended. He can be at a large disadvantage when it comes to speed against Gorgon or it could be something that's utterly irrelevant to Thor due to his own reflexes/ground and pound tactics etc. It really depends on the writer and his need. I blame it on Stan Lee, he never really defined Thor's speed back during the Silver Age, left it very vague and kind of edged away from it.

Thor on average has beyond human speed but Gorgon should have the advantage.

Silent Master

But when it comes to movement speeds, reflex's, he's slower than high end street levelers, like Daredevil or Wolverine. This is why Superman speedblitzes him, because Thor simply doesn't have consistent (KEYWORD, consistent.) speed feats on par with Cassandra Cain, let alone Superman. Thus, all Gorgon has to do is move faster than Thor can aim, and he's more than fast enough to dance around him.

If Thor is slower than Wolverine, he must be more skilled...seeing as he's hit, blocked and thrown Logan.

Is that your stance?

JakeTheBank
So, we all agree that Thor beats Gorgon's ass?

gogogadgetgo
Thor's speed is very plot depended. He can be at a large disadvantage when it comes to speed against Gorgon or it could be something that's utterly irrelevant to Thor due to his own reflexes/ground and pound tactics etc. It really depends on the writer and his need. I blame it on Stan Lee, he never really defined Thor's speed back during the Silver Age, left it very vague and kind of edged away from it.

Thor on average has beyond human speed but Gorgon should have the advantage.

No, its not. Thor, in the early days has been consistently been said to have super speed. Why its not used often is mainly due to writer ignorance.

speaking of writers, I sure as damn hell hope TMT improves otherwise i might as well drop it all together.

Rage.Of.Olympus
No, its not. Thor, in the early days has been consistently been said to have super speed. Why its not used often is mainly due to writer ignorance.

speaking of writers, I sure as damn hell hope TMT improves otherwise i might as well drop it all together.

Yes it is. It's true that it's a result of ignorance more than anything but what's written is written. The fact that he can face anyone from Quicksilver to Surfer in combat without their speed being a problem is enough for me though.

I already have.

JakeTheBank
Yes it is. It's true that it's a result of ignorance more than anything but what's written is written. The fact that he can face anyone from Quicksilver to Surfer in combat without their speed being a problem is enough for me though.

And people like Gladiator and Hyperion and Sentry as well.

Though it's funny how all of a sudden in a "forum" fight, speed gets blown completely out of proportion and the showings/feats Thor does have displaying superspeed or high end reaction time are ignored.

gogogadgetgo

I already have.

meh...comics will be comics. i'm sticking with it just to see who this "New Thundergod" which means ima gonna have to keep up with fear itself which is a royal pain.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
And people like Gladiator and Hyperion and Sentry as well.

Though it's funny how all of a sudden in a "forum" fight, speed gets blown completely out of proportion and the showings/feats Thor does have displaying superspeed or high end reaction time are ignored.

Yea, it is stupid how much Thor's lack of speed is overplayed on forums.

Wolverine had the edge in one comic? I can point to a dozen instances where he's had no problem with faster characters.

It also ignores how comics operate. Wolverine has to be faster for there to be anything resembling a fight. Replace Thor with Superman and Logan would still be dancing around his opponent. Even Nightwing has done it to Clark. Granted, no writer will ever have Clark suggest inferiority currently.

Damborgson
Faster != untouchable

Anyway in Asgard Thor is essentially immortal and his damage soak is off the chart. He tanked being impaled through the lungs and possibly heart like it was nothing. He is much more powerful in this fight scenario then he is typically when fighting on Midgard, short of decapitation there is nothing Gorgan can do to win... and even then it is possible Thor could pick up and reattach his head, because I'm fairly certain Vostagg has done that. While I disagree in general with Wolverine being such a pain to Thor when he's had less trouble hitting or grabbing faster opponents thats not really the big deal with me. The problem I had with it was yeah ok Thor says Wolverine is to fast and that he cant land hits and all that stuff yet he is able to grab Wolverine by the ankle....that should be it. Ok so he's been dodging you big deal you just grabbed him. That fight should have ended then and there via hammer smack or any of the other ways that Thor can dispose of him. Throwing him 10 ft in the air 10 ft away does not help his situation. I know he jobbed but I dont really care.

Dum Dum Dugan
no he's not. Thor has on numerous occasions shown that he can move stupidly fast. for instance, B&T, adam warlock said that thor can move as fast as the lightning he commands and we know that lightning is probably half the speed of light. then we have the time he dug a ditch where he moved "faster than the eye can see". then we have the time the caught mercury/hermes who is light speed. then theres the volcano thingy and so on and so forth.

claiming that thor is slower than the high end street levelers is bull crap.
Which one of thoses examples was suppose to prove he faster then high end streets let a lone Gorgon?

Dum Dum Dugan
If Thor is slower than Wolverine, he must be more skilled...seeing as he's hit, blocked and thrown Logan.

Is that your stance?

You gotta love this type of arguements, were you attempt to trap your opponents with absolutes.

Your arguement is foolishness. So now slower opponents can't block or hit there opponents? Have you ever seen a fight in your life?

Silent Master
Ok, If Wolverine's skill and speed are a 10...where do you rank Thor?

Dum Dum Dugan
Ok, If Wolverine's skill and speed are a 10...where do you rank Thor?
what type of speed are we talking about? because that makes a big difference in the ranking.

Omega visors
and what you fail to understand--again--is that thor KNOWS who he is fighting, and understands his basic powers which include speed and tp. HE IS NOT DUMB. so yeah, OF COURSE he'll do what he can to win HOWEVER he can. if he knows gorgon, he'll know a straight sword fight would probably not be the best idea though as you can see he is NOT slow and could likely react to gorgon. there are plenty of scans showing thor's speed, but his reaction times in particular.

it has nothing to do with favourites (though it's ironic you're telling me I'M going for my fave when clearly you have more of a vested interest in claiming gorgon wins than i do regarding thor....) it has to do with on-panel proof that thor will be able to react to gorgon and has options OTHER than the very clever "i'll stand here and let him cut my hands off!!!1!" laughing out loud

now you are just putting thor out of his character, thor is a brawler and even when he knows he might lose like the hulk fights he still likes to brawl it out, now as cocky as thor is sometimes and as proud as he is he will find it very offensive to try and avoid a good fight with some meta, he will think some crap like " how dare this meta challenge me to a sword fight i willkick his ass" and this is thors biggest mistake

as i said before and i will say it again .. in a sword or specially hand 2 hand fight gorgon will dominate and humiliate thor, your statement that thor can react to gorgon is baseless and contredicts the facts themselves which were presented in the comics, facts are thor is not even in wolverines league when it comes to fighting speed while gorgon is way above, also gorgon got his mind reading working for him and even if thor knows about it there isnt much he can doabout it as long as its a H2H so again your points are invalid

Silent Master
If Wolverine = reaction speed 10, skill 10....Thor would = reaction speed ____, skill ____.

CosmicComet
Thor;

Reaction speed: anywhere from 0 to 1 quadrillion.

Skill: anywhere from -10 to 4.

Depends on the writer.

vin

wildernesss
It's not about some ambiguous & foggy concept of what "speed" is as it applies to logan & thor as a whole; it's simply that logan has demonstrated greater levels of quickness in terms of his
combat reflexes.

Omega visors

knowing and moving fast enough to react are two different things.

as for light speed tosses. Thor can throw mjolnier at light speeds and even faster.

Also, let us not forget the light speed pie throw that Thor directed at Balder. stick out tongue

gorgon showed the ability to avoid point blank gunfire that was shot from several assault rifles at the same time , thor throwing mjolnir doesnt mean crap because mjolnir has a movement and speed of its own hence why thor can travel those great speed DUE to the fact mjolnir helps him travel those speeds, its not that thor throws mjolnir at light speed he just directs mjolnir where he wants it to hit and mjolnir does all the flying, show me thor throwing something at light speed

Silent Master
Thor can throw things at, atleast mach 34

Omega visors
Thor can throw things at, atleast mach 34

show it, and even then gorgon is going to avoid it easily, gorgon would be able to avoid it point blank but he wont be needing that since he is going to read thors mind know what he is about to do and just step away in the right moment... thor is useless here but his fans keep crying

Dum Dum Dugan
If Wolverine = reaction speed 10, skill 10....Thor would = reaction speed ____, skill ____.

8 and 7-8

cdtm
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Which one of thoses examples was suppose to prove he faster then high end streets let a lone Gorgon?

I'm arguing on Dum Dums side..

Reconsidering my stance. evil face

wildernesss
It doesn't matter how fast he can throw a sword; gorgon (due to tp)
would know what & where thor's attack is going to be before thor's brain & synapses have even carried out the signal to turn thought into action.

Damborgson
Originally posted by wildernesss

No prep/bfr. thor has a uru sword. gorgon has his current sword. gorgon cannot use his stone powers & thor cannot use energy projection. fight is in Asgard.

who wins? Thor cant use energy projection huh....super breath for the win. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/peaches.gif

Silent Master
show it, and even then gorgon is going to avoid it easily, gorgon would be able to avoid it point blank but he wont be needing that since he is going to read thors mind know what he is about to do and just step away in the right moment... thor is useless here but his fans keep crying

Escape velocity is mach 34 and Thor has thrown people into space before.

Dum Dum Dugan
I'm arguing on Dum Dums side..

Reconsidering my stance. evil face
lol

Omega visors
Escape velocity is mach 34 and Thor has thrown people into space before.

show me thor throwing someone into space

cdtm

I can believe Thor can do it.

Lobo's kicked Superman into orbit with a boot to the rear. (Granted, Lobo is inconsistent as hell)

Alternate example: Etrigan the Demon hitting Superman to the moon.

Basically, if a character is strong enough, it makes sense whatever they throw/hit will travel really, really fast..

Silent Master

If I do, will you agree that his throwing speed is atleast mach 34?

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm not comfortable with arguing Thor throwing his sword to defeat Gorgon. Okay sure, based on his throwing arm (He's thrown beings out of the Solar System, tossed shit at the speed of light etc.) he should throw his sword with such speed that Gorgon's only chance is aim dodging but I think it makes more sense to argue that Thor will use his flight/leaping ability (Depending on the writer) to his advantage or ground and pound tactics.

At the same time, arguing that Gorgon's speed will allow him to own Thor is even worse bullshit. True, Gorgon is noticeably faster than Wolverine but then again so are a lot of different enemies that Thor has fought. If they were to battle in a comic, chances are Gorgon's will have enough of a speed advantage to give Thor trouble similar to Wolverine, or he might have no speed advantage at all resulting in a stomp.

Honestly, as silly as it might seem, it's more likely that someone like Sif would match Gorgon in speed in a fight instead of Thor. It's just a necessity to make a fight possible.

Anyways, Thor wins sooner or later.

leonidas
now you are just putting thor out of his character, thor is a brawler and even when he knows he might lose like the hulk fights he still likes to brawl it out, now as cocky as thor is sometimes and as proud as he is he will find it very offensive to try and avoid a good fight with some meta, he will think some crap like " how dare this meta challenge me to a sword fight i willkick his ass" and this is thors biggest mistake

thor fought hulk because he thought he could win. if he knows he's fighting a telepath with a sword that can cut anything and he himself hasn't used a sword in a very long time, i hardly think it out of character to use his physical advantages. but continue to tell everyone how he would simply agree to stand there and be cut down into pieces. you're very convincing. big grin

thor has used his hammer to block everything from bullets to lasers to tp attacks from no less than phoenix. his reaction times are FAR from baseless and i've already proven how fast he can move if he needs to. that speed feat i posted is likely>any gorgon speed feat.

his ability to react would be wholly dependent upon the writer. for all your cries (a classic) that logan was faster, it is an indisputable fact that he CAUGHT logan. language and actions contradict in that issue and you will accept whichever side happens to make your fave look better. fact is, if thor proved capable of keeping up with gorgon, it would hardly be shocking given some of his uber reaction feats. if you'd stop riding gorgon's sac and stop trying to relegate thor to an imbecile incapable of doing anything more than standing there, you might understand that he DOES have options, that a swordfight MAY not be as one-sided as you think (especially given thor's damage soak) and that this 'absolute' stance of yours is narrow-minded, childish and ignorant of the facts. learn about a character before you try and dismiss and debate him.

CosmicComet
it takes a shuttle several minutes to reach orbit.

thor has punched things into orbit before, and no way did it take them minutes to reach that far. More like seconds.

mach 34 is a bare bare bare bare minimum.

Silent Master
Originally posted by CosmicComet
it takes a shuttle several minutes to reach orbit.

thor has punched things into orbit before, and no way did it take them minutes to reach that far. More like seconds.

mach 34 is a bare bare bare bare minimum.

True, he actually threw the alien at FTL speed because it was stated that he'd be out of the solar system before his ships could catch up, I was just low-balling the speed so I wouldn't be accused of bias.

wildernesss
How is thor going to tag gorgon by throwing his sword when the gorgon can teleport at any given time & at his leisure?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Since when can Gorgon teleport?

leonidas
How is thor going to tag gorgon by throwing his sword when the gorgon can teleport at any given time & at his leisure?

huh? scans?

wildernesss
huh? scans?

he has a teleportation device. I don't need to show scans.

Silent Master
This is a rather strange sword fight, seeing as people keep talking about Gorgon reading minds and teleporting.

leonidas
he has a teleportation device. I don't need to show scans.

then i don't have to believe you, nor do i have to believe it is standard equipment. perfect. smile

wildernesss
then i don't have to believe you, nor do i have to believe it is standard equipment. perfect. smile

fine, don't beleive objective truth. likewise, check out every character biography/wiki/whatever & convince yourself it isn't standard equipment.

Damborgson
fine, don't beleive objective truth. likewise, check out every character biography/wiki/whatever & convince yourself it isn't standard equipment. do you just not have scans of him teleporting in battle or something? If you do posting them would really help your argument. Otherwise...

leonidas
fine, don't beleive objective truth. likewise, check out every character biography/wiki/whatever & convince yourself it isn't standard equipment.

or you can realize bios and wikis suck and SHOW him using it a couple times. i'm happy assuming--as it appears everyone else is as well--that he can't teleport as part of his basic powers and equipment.

leonidas
do you just not have scans of him teleporting in battle or something? If you do posting them would really help your argument. Otherwise...

but, but, his truth is......... objective shock

Damborgson
but, but, his truth is......... objective shock well when you put it that way...

wildernesss
but, but, his truth is......... objective shock

he used it during the wolverine arc he was apart of iirc.

Silent Master
Thor flies into the air and creates a city wide storm to take out Gorgon smile

srankmissingnin
While I disagree in general with Wolverine being such a pain to Thor when he's had less trouble hitting or grabbing faster opponents thats not really the big deal with me. The problem I had with it was yeah ok Thor says Wolverine is to fast and that he cant land hits and all that stuff yet he is able to grab Wolverine by the ankle....that should be it. Ok so he's been dodging you big deal you just grabbed him. That fight should have ended then and there via hammer smack or any of the other ways that Thor can dispose of him. Throwing him 10 ft in the air 10 ft away does not help his situation. I know he jobbed but I dont really care.

Holding onto Wolverine's ankle isn't a smart move unless you are in the market to lose an arm. He grabbed him and tossed him quickly, because the alternative was try and bash him and get sent to morgue. cool

leonidas
he used it during the wolverine arc he was apart of iirc.

cool. still doesn't mean it is standard though....

Damborgson
Holding onto Wolverine's ankle isn't a smart move unless you are in the market to lose an arm. He grabbed him and tossed him quickly, because the alternative was try and bash him and get sent to morgue. cool http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/baka.gif Wont take long for Thor to bring his hammer down on Wolverine bro. He brought his hammer down fast enough to accomplish what a lightning bolt couldn't do against QS. Wolvie would be out before he knew what hit him.

leonidas
Holding onto Wolverine's ankle isn't a smart move unless you are in the market to lose an arm. He grabbed him and tossed him quickly, because the alternative was try and bash him and get sent to morgue. cool

no expression

srankmissingnin
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/baka.gif Wont take long for Thor to bring his hammer down on Wolverine bro. He brought his hammer down fast enough to accomplish what a lightning bolt couldn't do against QS. Wolvie would be out before he knew what hit him.

It would take dozens of hammer blows for Thor to ko Wolverine. Conservatively.

Damborgson
no expression I THINK he mightve been kidding...not sure though.

edit: nvm.

Damborgson
It would take dozens of hammer blows for Thor to ko Wolverine. Conservatively. laughing out loud no expression

no wait you HAVE to be kidding.

leonidas

no expression

leonidas
I THINK he mightve been kidding...not sure though.

edit: nvm.

laughing

i could have told you he wasn't kidding....

Silent Master

Wonderman disagrees.

srankmissingnin
laughing out loud no expression

no wait you HAVE to be kidding.

I'm sorry, I assumed you had at least a passing familiarity with the character. My mistake. Thor can't one shot Wolverine. He can't ten shot Wolverine. Maybe you should try familiazing with the character?

Damborgson
I'm sorry, I assumed you had at least a passing familiarity with the character. My mistake. Thor can't one shot Wolverine. He can't ten shot Wolverine. Maybe you should try familiazing with the character? OMG YOU REALLY ARNT KIDDING!?eek this is to much for me right now man...gotta process this. later.

srankmissingnin
OMG YOU REALLY ARNT KIDDING!?eek this is to much for me right now man...gotta process this. later.

http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/issues-cover/

Here's your homework.

Dum Dum Dugan
Wonderman disagrees.
you mean when he ambushed already weaken Wolverine and still failed to KO him, or are you referring to the time he sucker punched Wolverine with sentry level attack and stilled failed to Ko Wolverine confused

JakeTheBank

C'mon, srank.

So if we were to use Thor's greatest striking feat with Mjolnir and apply that said same strike to Logan, he'd be able to take at least dozens of them?

Damborgson
http://www.comicvine.com/wolverine/29-1440/issues-cover/

Here's your homework. http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2cpfit4Dc2c/TAT6ZB2CTYI/AAAAAAAAAXU/m1Ql_5fKan0/s1600/thor_web.jpg

heres yours. Study the picture until you are filled with awe. Only then will you be ready to speak of Thor...

Silent Master
you mean when he ambushed already weaken Wolverine and still failed to KO him, or are you referring to the time he sucker punched Wolverine with sentry level attack and stilled failed to Ko Wolverine confused

Simon hit with like three times, one of which was in the stomach and Logan was almost out.

Dum Dum Dugan
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2cpfit4Dc2c/TAT6ZB2CTYI/AAAAAAAAAXU/m1Ql_5fKan0/s1600/thor_web.jpg

heres yours. Study the picture until you are filled with awe. Only then will you be ready to speak of Thor...
you do realize that version of Thor would be made Wolverine ***** right?

cdtm
OMG YOU REALLY ARNT KIDDING!?eek this is to much for me right now man...gotta process this. later.

Damborgson, meet Srank.

Dum Dum Dugan
Simon hit with like three times, one of which was in the stomach and Logan was almost out.
It was more then 3 attacks, and he hit Wolverine as hard as he could when he was no suspecting it then unloaded shots on him, this all after Wolverine had been fighting all day, and still he failed to knock him out, try actually reading the context of the event, instead of focusing on down playing characters, you scrub.

This was all prior to upgrades to Wolverine healing factor.

srankmissingnin

C'mon, srank.

So if we were to use Thor's greatest striking feat with Mjolnir and apply that said same strike to Logan, he'd be able to take at least dozens of them?

You know Wolverine best feats as well as I do, pretending they don't exist doesn't mean they don't exist... it just means you are ignoring a section of a character's history in order to maintain a character bias.

Damborgson
you do realize that version of Thor would be made Wolverine ***** right? another non believer...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/sneer.gif

Dum Dum Dugan
another non believer...http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/sneer.gif
lol. You posted a picture of Thor from mytholog, Thor in mythology is a moron and very capable of being killed.

leonidas
whistle

http://imageshack.us/f/267/thor4682021.jpg/

srankmissingnin
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_2cpfit4Dc2c/TAT6ZB2CTYI/AAAAAAAAAXU/m1Ql_5fKan0/s1600/thor_web.jpg

That's pretty apt. The facts (ie comics) support me, all you have is blind faith (ie random portrait of Thor).

Sad.

leonidas
lol. You posted a picture of Thor from mytholog, Thor in mythology is a moron and very capable of being killed.

psst. i think he was clowning....

Silent Master

JakeTheBank
You know Wolverine best feats as well as I do, pretending they don't exist doesn't mean they don't exist... it just means you are ignoring a section of a character's history in order to maintain a character bias.

So what feat of Wolverine are you citing to justify him tanking dozens of Thor's hammer blows as a conservative estimate?

Dum Dum Dugan
whistle

http://imageshack.us/f/267/thor4682021.jpg/
what is Wolverine gunna sit there and let Thor hit him? I pretty sure Srank is talking about single handed swings, since you know he has to hold onto Wolverine with the other hand.......

Damborgson
That's pretty apt. The facts (ie comics) support me, all you have is blind faith (ie random portrait of Thor).

Sad. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/baka.gif mkay....we'll just leave it at that.

Dum Dum Dugan
psst. i think he was clowning....
I know, I just thought it was funny he picked a picture of thor from mythology, which people always assume is more powerful, when in fact he ridiculously weaker and less formidable then his comic counter part.

srankmissingnin
So what feat of Wolverine are you citing to justify him tanking dozens of Thor's hammer blows as a conservative estimate?

All of his fights with Hulk for starters?

Dum Dum Dugan

Silent Master
You're just making excuses at this point, if he was supposed to be weakened in that story, there would be something in the story to indicate it.

JakeTheBank
All of his fights with Hulk for starters?

All of which he was shown or later stated to be holding back even then?

So you think it's likewise beyond people of Hulk, Superman, Captain Marvel, etc to one shot Wolverine?

Dum Dum Dugan
You're just making excuses at this point, if he was supposed to be weakened in that story, there would be something in the story to indicate it.

No im not, im stating the fact. His healing facor does not run on infinite energy fact. It gets slower as he gets damage fact. He was fighting all day prior to the ambush, fact. He has some brutal fights prior to the ambush, fact. You being unable to either grasph context or simply never read the story arc does not change what actaully happen on pannel.

you are an idiot. You should not be saying anything, because clearly you don't know shit, because you just tried to pretend Wonderman was not hitting Wolverine as hard as he could, when it is clearly evident he is, in fact he willing to kill Wolveirne and even attempts to bash his face in with a rock. Now scrub go read some comics then come tlak to the grown ups. roll eyes (sarcastic)

leonidas
what is Wolverine gunna sit there and let Thor hit him? I pretty sure Srank is talking about single handed swings, since you know he has to hold onto Wolverine with the other hand.......

if thor staggers him with one shot (or is that not possible either?) a 2-handed blow would be an easy follow.

if it's just a swing (never said by him, btw) he could still swing with 2 hands. you know a po'd thor HAS ko'd ss with a single 2-handed swing, right? a single swing from a po'd thor has laid out bill as well.....

just need to be careful with blanket statements like that.

Dum Dum Dugan
All of which he was shown or later stated to be holding back even then?

when did Hulk state he held back against wolverine. There been several times were he straight up states he trying to kill wolverine.......

Silent Master
No im not, im stating the fact. His healing facor does not run on infinite energy fact. It gets slower as he gets damage fact. He was fighting all day prior to the ambush, fact. He has some brutal fights prior to the ambush, fact. You being unable to either grasph context or simply never read the story arc does not change what actaully happen on pannel.

you are an idiot. You should not be saying anything, because clearly you don't know shit, because you just tried to pretend Wonderman was not hitting Wolverine as hard as he could, when it is clearly evident he is, in fact he willing to kill Wolveirne and even attempts to bash his face in with a rock. Now scrub go read some comics then come tlak to the grown ups. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Post the scans that state Wolverine is tired or not at 100% before the Wonderman fight.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>