War of the Rings: Green vs Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brockalizer
The following teams have been picked because IMO they exhibit the attributes required to use their rings effectively. The Green team has shown tremendous intelligence, willpower or both. The Red team has shown the capacity for unbridled rage.

Team Green

1. Captain America
2. Iron Man
3. Doctor Doom
4. The Thing
5. Spiderman
6. Hank Pym

Team Red

1. Thor
2. Wolverine
3. Rorschach
4. The Punisher
5. Hulk
6. Vulcan

Keep in mind that superpowers aren't a requirement for effective ring use i.e Jordan and Rayner.

Slaanesh
Red rings will beat Green rings in general so team Red wins..

Uriel005
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Red rings will beat Green rings in general so team Red wins.. Purely using ring powers?? team 1 has advantage. But allowing for team 2 to use standing personal powers is broken. namely Vulcan and Thor

Hulk and wolverine's regen doesn't hurt either.

Mindset
Doctor Doom plus GL ring = Classic Ion

Prep-Man
Team Red.

Slaanesh
Originally posted by Uriel005
Purely using ring powers?? team 1 has advantage. But allowing for team 2 to use standing personal powers is broken. namely Vulcan and Thor

Hulk and wolverine's regen doesn't hurt either.

i disagree..the green ring can't really handle the red flame..they need the help of blue ring..in emerald worrier..Guy, Killowog and Arisa can't even handle Bleez until Brother Warth steps in..

Cogito
A red ring would probably weaken Thor by making him functionally retarded. Just sayin

Brockalizer
Originally posted by Cogito
A red ring would probably weaken Thor by making him functionally retarded. Just sayin Yeah, but retards are strong. I wouldn't fight one. But, seriously , I'm not sure sure that it would weaken Thor to the extent that is would Punisher, Rorschach, or Vulcan. Something that would be interesting to see would be the effects of the ring on Wolverine. With his healing factor I could see one of two things happening. Either it would counter the corrupting influence and help him control the ring similarly to the way Guy Gardener did. Or it would work the same as a blue ring. It would be interesting to see what would happen.

Slaanesh
the red ring doesn't make one mindless anymore..they are in a state of rage but not stupid..

ColossusGrundy
Red rings drain Green ones

team red wins, there isn't any Hal Jordan or such to counteract it with PIS

Cogito
Originally posted by Slaanesh
the red ring doesn't make one mindless anymore..they are in a state of rage but not stupid..

As of Red Lanterns #2, they're retarded.

Slaanesh
As of Red Lanterns #2, they're retarded.

i didn't read it yet..my comment are base on their previous appearance..they don't look retarded in Red Lantern #1..

Cogito
RL #2 spoilers

Atrocitus is highly intelligent. Apparently he can increase the intelligence of other Red Lanterns at will, but they're basically retarded normally

Slaanesh
RL #2 spoilers

Atrocitus is highly intelligent. Apparently he can increase the intelligence of other Red Lanterns at will, but they're basically retarded normally

i've just read it..Atrocitus says they were mindless..but Bleez has shown that she can think in Red Lantern #1..maybe it's just Bleez because Brother Wrath once help her..i think i will agree with u..the others are probably retarded..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.