Silver surfer vs wwHulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both current ss and wwhlk, both battle it out who will win and why?

Mindset
Hulk wins.

His muscles are bigger.

carver9
Silver Surfer has been depowered.

psycho gundam
wut?

ozz81
wasnt it in the recent issue ss poverpowerd hulk he had the powercosmic cube and could alter him back to banner using his powerfull blast??

carver9
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wut?

Yeah, Galactus took the power cosmic from him.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/9291052/The_Mighty_Thor_06_RiZZ3N-EMPiRE_pg22-23.jpg.html

He is back in his human form. He chose to stay with the asgardians to watch over the seed.

carver9
Almost forgot...here are the words from Galactus own mouth. Surfer still possess powers but its pretty obvious he was depowered significantly. Galactus gave the power cosmic to someone else.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/9291051/The_Mighty_Thor_06_RiZZ3N-EMPiRE_pg20-21.jpg.html

Thor right now is pretty much the top Herald...everyone else has been depowered but he is injured ands there really isn't a telling how long that injury will remain.

JakeTheBank
The only mention of Surfer being depowered from Galactus is if he strays too far from Earth.

TheHulk
Well if that is the case that means WWH 10/10

the Darkone
SS has the ability to to transform into a human that's it, SS will become de-powered if he leaves earth, so in other Words Hulk is screwed, SS will absorb his energy as quick as a hiccup.

iceman24567
Surfer

Slaanesh
Surfer is still the same..he has not been depowered..and that means he's still > Hulk..

Stoic
Originally posted by the Darkone
SS has the ability to to transform into a human that's it, SS will become de-powered if he leaves earth, so in other Words Hulk is screwed, SS will absorb his energy as quick as a hiccup.

This is no longer true. While Norrin may have been able to de-power the Hulk in the past, it would be complete nonsense for him to be able to do so now. Let's look a bit deeper on the whys and why nots.

1. The Hulk that Norrin was able to render human was the Savage Hulk, and not one that can control whether or not he wants to become human.

2. The Red Hulk turned Savage Hulk human but was unable to repeat the stunt when faced with this newer incarnation of the Hulk. Ref. Hulk 24.

3. It is a well known fact that where the Hulk gets his power is from an inexhaustible power source, and therefore unless the Surfer can drain infinity, he's not going to be de-powering this new Hulk that has the ability to control his changes. Can the Surfer drain the Quantum Zone that Quasar gets his power? No. The same applies to the Hulk.

Stoic
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Surfer is still the same..he has not been depowered..and that means he's still > Hulk..

He actually was depowered in Thor 6.

iceman24567
Surfer is still the same..he has not been depowered..and that means he's still > Hulk.. He is depowered but he still ends the Hull

Stoic
Originally posted by Stoic

Stoic
This is no longer true. While Norrin may have been able to de-power the Hulk in the past, it would be complete nonsense for him to be able to do so now. Let's look a bit deeper on the whys and why nots.

1. The Hulk that Norrin was able to render human was the Savage Hulk, and not one that can control whether or not he wants to become human.

2. The Red Hulk turned Savage Hulk human but was unable to repeat the stunt when faced with this newer incarnation of the Hulk. Ref. Hulk 24.

3. It is a well known fact that where the Hulk gets his power is from an inexhaustible power source, and therefore unless the Surfer can drain infinity, he's not going to be de-powering this new Hulk that has the ability to control his changes. Can the Surfer drain the Quantum Zone that Quasar gets his power? No. The same applies to the Hulk.

Damborgson
all it says is the more he strays from earth the weaker he becomes...on earth he still beats hulk.

carver9
Surfer hasn't been looking all that great lately. Hulk merks him and easily.

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer hasn't been looking all that great lately. Hulk merks him and easily. not if he decides to use powers that dont include surfboard to the back. If he fights like that then yeah hulk wins.

iceman24567
Surfer takes a page out of Thor and Odins book and headbutt kos Hulk 9/10

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
not if he decides to use powers that dont include surfboard to the back. If he fights like that then yeah hulk wins.

You would literally have to throw CIS out of the window for Surfer to stand a chance. Once he fly in close like he does 99.9% of the time, the fight is over.

Damborgson
You would literally have to throw CIS out of the window for Surfer to stand a chance. Once he fly in close like he does 99.9% of the time, the fight is over. surfers not stupid. He knows that getting to hulk is dangerous. I doubt he forgot his experience against hulk during plant hulk. I dont think surfer would just risk another situation like that.

iceman24567
surfers not stupid. He knows that getting to hulk is dangerous. I doubt he forgot his experience against hulk during plant hulk. I dont think surfer would just risk another situation like that. You getting cheapshotted by Hulk after wiping the floor with Hulk and his warbound? laughing Nah

carver9
surfers not stupid. He knows that getting to hulk is dangerous. I doubt he forgot his experience against hulk during plant hulk. I dont think surfer would just risk another situation like that.

So how is Surfer winning this? Power drain isn't working because Armageddon already tried this and failed. Hulk has resisted Matter Manipulation on numerous of occasion and I feel pretty much safe to say that his blast isn't dropping Hulk.

I also feel safe to say that Hulk will close the distance and pummel Surfer easily. Hulk will also be emitting energy from his body that could distract Surfer long enough to get in close and beat him to sleep. Once Hulk gets close, Surfer is getting one paneled.

Damborgson
Originally posted by iceman24567
You getting cheapshotted by Hulk after wiping the floor with Hulk and his warbound? laughing Nah laughing out loud no man dont me wrong. Iknow it was a cheap shot. And that a depowered surfer was wipimg the floor with all of them. What I'm saying is surfer would know not get in a melee with hulk.i dont see it as cis for him to start at range.

iceman24567
laughing out loud no man dont me wrong. Iknow it was a cheap shot. And that a depowered surfer was wipimg the floor with all of them. What I'm saying is surfer would know not get in a melee with hulk.i dont see it as cis for him to start at range. Ok agreed thumb up

Slaanesh

nope..Galactus said he will only be depowered if he leaves earth..on earth..he's still the same..

Damborgson
So how is Surfer winning this? Power drain isn't working because Armageddon already tried this and failed. Hulk has resisted Matter Manipulation on numerous of occasion and I feel pretty much safe to say that his blast isn't dropping Hulk.

I also feel safe to say that Hulk will close the distance and pummel Surfer easily. Hulk will also be emitting energy from his body that could distract Surfer long enough to get in close and beat him to sleep. Once Hulk gets close, Surfer is getting one paneled. when did arm try to power drain him? That's not what happened. He blasted hulk with his own gamma energy. Theres no reason thats points to weaknesses exploitation not working on hulk. Even then I dont see it as a necessary tactic to beat wwh. Just judging btw sentrys energy brought hulk to his knees. I think its safe to say that while the hulk does have.an impressive ability to close a gap the surfer isn't exactly foreign to speeding much less dodging straight line charges. If surfer doesn't want him to hulk will never touch him

carver9
when did arm try to power drain him? That's not what happened. He blasted hulk with his own gamma energy. Theres no reason thats points to weaknesses exploitation not working on hulk. Even then I dont see it as a necessary tactic to beat wwh. Just judging btw sentrys energy brought hulk to his knees. I think its safe to say that while the hulk does have.an impressive ability to close a gap the surfer isn't exactly foreign to speeding much less dodging straight line charges. If surfer doesn't want him to hulk will never touch him

So now you are comparing the Hulk that beat Sentry to the Hulk that foot steps almost sunk a continent? So now you are comparing the Hulk that fought Sentry to the Hulk that after shock destroyed a dimension and melted heralds? Nu-Uh... Hulk admitted he held back during that arc and the Hulk that fought Sentry isn't the dame as the Hulk that destroyed a dimensional barrier with a thunder clap...the Hulk that melted Heralds with energy output...the Hulk that crushed an elite top tier head with his foot...a Hulk that defeated both an amped 1000 times more powerful Armageddon and Wendigo with ease...the Hulk that shed a planet without even touching it.

Even WWH...the one that fought Sentry would pull a majority from Surfer.

Damborgson
So now you are comparing the Hulk that beat Sentry to the Hulk that foot steps almost sunk a continent? So now you are comparing the Hulk that fought Sentry to the Hulk that after shock destroyed a dimension and melted heralds? Nu-Uh... Hulk admitted he held back during that arc and the Hulk that fought Sentry isn't the dame as the Hulk that destroyed a dimensional barrier with a thunder clap...the Hulk that melted Heralds with energy output...the Hulk that crushed an elite top tier head with his foot...a Hulk that defeated both an amped 1000 times more powerful Armageddon and Wendigo with ease...the Hulk that shed a planet without even touching it.

Even WWH...the one that fought Sentry would pull a majority from Surfer. uh yeah...its wwh that I'm talking about. Not world breaker. Non world breaker current hulk is the same one during the wwh arc. no expression he never melted heralds with energy output. when he collided with red she hulk the shock wave killed the windigo and bi beast etc...its impressive but its not like can just go world breaker and start melting heralds by standing to close to them lol. You completely misinterpreted that...despite what you say about the 1000 X amp which is clearly BS to anyone but you apparently...i think its more than obvious that them being stronger than usual is true but this 1000X thing is hyperbole.you over hyped almost every feat you mentioned...do you realize how amped hulk was when he stepped on foom? Not to mention that she rulk did it also and neither of them were holding back since they thought they were in the dark dimension still...shouldn't the planet have busted under such tremendous force from two" low sky fathers"???? Surfer beats hulk.

carver9
uh yeah...its wwh that I'm talking about. Not world breaker. Non world breaker current hulk is the same one during the wwh arc. no expression he never melted heralds with energy output. when he collided with red she hulk the shock wave killed the windigo and bi beast etc...its impressive but its not like can just go world breaker and start melting heralds by standing to close to them lol. You completely misinterpreted that...despite what you say about the 1000 X amp which is clearly BS to anyone but you apparently...i think its more than obvious that them being stronger than usual is true but this 1000X thing is hyperbole.you over hyped almost every feat you mentioned...do you realize how amped hulk was when he stepped on foom? Not to mention that she rulk did it also and neither of them were holding back since they thought they were in the dark dimension still...shouldn't the planet have busted under such tremendous force from two" low sky fathers"???? Surfer beats hulk.

First thing I want to bring up is Hulk and She Rulk didn't collide with each. Please look at the scan...they were "punching each other... http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901478/Incredible_Hulks_635_003.jpg.html kind of different than what you are assuming or saying. So how much lore powerful was Wendigo ans Armaggedon during their amp since we are ignoring what the writer said? I don't think Warrior madness Thor gets 10 times stronger ...do you? I also don't believe Kurse was 4 times stronger than Thor...it was a slight strength difference. What do you think?

Why didn't the planet explode when Zeus was punching Hulk? Why didn't the island explode when Zeus and Hulk was fighting? Why didn't the room get destroyed that Thanos and PG Thor was fighting in? Why didn't they even create shockwaves when they fought?

WWH would merk Surfer. He doesn't possess the power to drop him and he can't handle too many punches from him either.

By the way, Hulk showed that he can activate World Breaker mode when he want to...read the latest issue again buddy.

-Pr-
You would literally have to throw CIS out of the window for Surfer to stand a chance. Once he fly in close like he does 99.9% of the time, the fight is over.

That would be fine if what you said is true.

It isn't.

Throwing CIS out the window is EXACTLY what makes him fly close to a guy he knows better than to fly close to.

--

In a physical fight, Surfer dies, but I find it hard to believe he'd let it get that far tbh.

Damborgson
First thing I want to bring up is Hulk and She Rulk didn't collide with each. Please look at the scan...they were "punching each other... http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901478/Incredible_Hulks_635_003.jpg.html kind of different than what you are assuming or saying. So how much lore powerful was Wendigo ans Armaggedon during their amp since we are ignoring what the writer said? I don't think Warrior madness Thor gets 10 times stronger ...do you? I also don't believe Kurse was 4 times stronger than Thor...it was a slight strength difference. What do you think?

Why didn't the planet explode when Zeus was punching Hulk? Why didn't the island explode when Zeus and Hulk was fighting? Why didn't the room get destroyed that Thanos and PG Thor was fighting in? Why didn't they even create shockwaves when they fought?

WWH would merk Surfer. He doesn't possess the power to drop him and he can't handle too many punches from him either.

By the way, Hulk showed that he can activate World Breaker mode when he want to...read the latest issue again buddy. The hell? Are you being serious? That is the exact moment in which Hulk and She Rulk collided. The planet and characters broke and died cuz of the first initial hit. Not the punches. DOc strange actually froze time right after that initial hit to talk to Bruce. We wnt over this with superiortech remember? So youve never heard of hyperbole before? Do you think that Thpr can whirl his hammer faster than the speed of thought? Or throw it with the literal power of a thousand exploding suns? And since he pulled off an attack that managed to harm surtur after that it mustve been even more powerful than a thousand exploding suns lol? Kurse proved his strength. When Thor put on the belt of strength the match evened up and then Beyonder amped Kurse again in order to nulify Thor trying to even out the fight. Not just empty words followed by them proving that they are clearly not 1000x more powerful. How you can even begin to believe that is beyond me. oh and as for WM making Thor 10x stronger since it has never been shown on panel that obvious assumption is that he is telling the truth. If he is ever affected by it and then is clearly shown to not be well then it was Bull. Till then though...

erm dude...you sure change your position quick. You were just saying how hulk and she rulk can destroy planets and heralds by the shock wasves of their punches (which is wrong but you still think its not) but when they are even stronger than ever shown before and let loose a double stomp without holding back I think its more than obvious that they should have cause catastrophic damage. Since while "holding back" he was supposedly about to sink a continent no?

Surfer contains more than enough power to beat WW Hulk.

Prove it. If your right ill admit it but you have overhyped and plain out lied enough to where I need some proof before believing you. Show me the scans.

h1a8

By the way, Hulk showed that he can activate World Breaker mode when he want to...read the latest issue again buddy.

WWH is not WBH from current Hulk and nor would he ever go to WB mode here. Hulk had a reason to go WB (betrayal in WWH and the wish in Umar's realm) but not here.

Also, it was the energy that came forth from both Hulk and Red She Hulk that destroyed the planet (not the kinetic energy of them colliding). This is like both Hulk and Red She Hulk blasting the planet by shooting blasts out of their body and not their hands (like Surfer can do). Surfer has destroyed planets with a single blast before and thus has the power to end WWH with blasts if he both wanted to and fought to his best ability (as the forum rules suggest). Also, Surfer putting WWH in a black hole is also an easy option as well.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by h1a8
it was the energy that came forth from both Hulk and Red She Hulk that destroyed the planet (not the kinetic energy of them colliding). ........ that energy was from the force of impact dumbass, why you can't just say that is mind-boggeling.

Damborgson
........ that energy was from the force of impact dumbass, why you can't just say that is mind-boggeling. laughing out loud

psycho gundam
i have to remind myself that he admitted to (to paraphrase) with his own idiocy, which actually surpasses their combined bias cause it's completely baseless and he cannot be reasoned with like those two can. a scan of contrary information cannot enlighten nor silence H1]

honestly, phuck that guy

h1a8
i have to remind myself that he admitted to (to paraphrase) with his own idiocy, which actually surpasses their combined bias cause it's completely baseless and he cannot be reasoned with like those two can. a scan of contrary information cannot enlighten nor silence H1]

honestly, phuck that guy

You must don't know me very well rookie. I have conceded more times than almost anyone here. I have been enlightened many times here. quanchi/carver definitely can't be (at least more than once every 5 years or so).

With that said, the writer clearly showed mega energy coming forth from both before the collision. Also, in the events prior to the collision Hulk was doing great damage with just his gamma energy protruding from his body while just standing around. Thus it is clear that the feat is owed to the fact of the energy coming from both and not the kinetic energy of the collision.

Lastly, it is moot anyway since this is WWH and not WBH nor current WBH. Hulk will never reach WBH level because:

1. He has no reason to (no wish or betrayal here)
2. Surfer could end him well before it happens (this is a forum fight and not a comic one and thus we can go by what a character will do if they fought at their best ability).

iceman24567

honestly, phuck that guy Calm down bro. Did he really admit that though laughing

psycho gundam
yes, he said a few times that he is in the right cause of those two specifically. but at the end of the day he believes what he's saying so i think quan and carver can claim defamation lol

You must don't know me very well rookie. I have conceded more times than almost anyone here. I have been enlightened many times here. quanchi/carver definitely can't be (at least more than once every 5 years or so).

With that said, the writer clearly showed mega energy coming forth from both before the collision. Also, in the events prior to the collision Hulk was doing great damage with just his gamma energy protruding from his body while just standing around. Thus it is clear that the feat is owed to the fact of the energy coming from both and not the kinetic energy of the collision.

Lastly, it is moot anyway since this is WWH and not WBH nor current WBH. Hulk will never reach WBH level because:

1. He has no reason to (no wish or betrayal here)
2. Surfer could end him well before it happens (this is a forum fight and not a comic one and thus we can go by what a character will do if they fought at their best ability). i'll make sure to tell guy222 to post scans of the entire comic in the spoilage ownage thread from now on cause you missed the part where "wwh" was taught through meditation to harness his rage. his rage is an asset now, even when he is super pissed he can still hold himself back. turning into the hulk and stronger versions of it are easy and under his control like being a super sayajin in the later portions of DBZ

the wwh arc was him bluffing to destroy the earth. he could have but he was holding back cause it's the right thing to do, he mainly wanted the illuminati to feel what he felt.

h1a8
yes, he said a few times that he is in the right cause of those two specifically. but at the end of the day he believes what he's saying so i think quan and carver can claim defamation lol

i'll make sure to tell guy222 to post scans of the entire comic in the spoilage ownage thread from now on cause you missed the part where "wwh" was taught through meditation to harness his rage. his rage is an asset now, even when he is super pissed he can still hold himself back. turning into the hulk and stronger versions of it are easy and under his control like being a super sayajin in the later portions of DBZ

the wwh arc was him bluffing to destroy the earth. he could have but he was holding back cause it's the right thing to do, he mainly wanted the illuminati to feel what he felt.

I agree with this. But you are not understanding that CIS is what comes into play here and that Hulk would not reach WBH levels of strength because he will always hold back in this fight. In other words, he has no reason to go into WB mode.

I hinted at the fact of what you posted here when I mentioned Hulk went into WB mode because of the wish. This means that Hulk can enter that mode anytime he wants but needs a good reason to. And I believe Hulk values other life (especially good guy lives) a little bit more than his own.
Now if you take Hulk with CIS off then this would be a different argument altogether.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb21.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb22.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb41.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb42.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb43.jpg

only difference between the first and second instances there is that banner wanted to unleash a bit, that's all. he's holding the hulk back cause it's too easy for him to break the planet, not him having to motivate himself to attain that level of strength these days. banner/hulk also has memories of surfer defeating him and whatnot, he's not devoid of emotion or anything in a forum fight

and beating surfer to an inch of his life won't equal killing him in cold blood like banner/hulk wants to avoid, even miek wasn't killed so there goes that shit.

only thing on the table is if surfer can drain hulk like he could do before, i think it would mostly be successful but not at easy as before.

h1a8
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb21.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb22.jpg

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb41.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb42.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_wb43.jpg

only difference between the first and second instances there is that banner wanted to unleash a bit, that's all. he's holding the hulk back cause it's too easy for him to break the planet, not him having to motivate himself to attain that level of strength these days. banner/hulk also has memories of surfer defeating him and whatnot, he's not devoid of emotion or anything in a forum fight

and beating surfer to an inch of his life won't equal killing him in cold blood like banner/hulk wants to avoid, even miek wasn't killed so there goes that shit.

only thing on the table is if surfer can drain hulk like he could do before, i think it would mostly be successful but not at easy as before.

Was those scans a preview? If not, then what did Hulk just do in the last scan?

I understand your point but the OP specified WWH and not current Hulk. That means Hulk is fighting at the WWH mindset and not the current one's mindset. WWH refused to draw more energy into himself in fear of breaking the planet. He would do that here as well because of that mindset. Current mindset Hulk may be different based off the scans you just showed (even though I don't know what Hulk did there at the last scan).

But like you said, if Surfer can drain Hulk faster than Hulk can absorb then it is an easy win for him. Surfer has other options though, like black holes, board from behind trick, or planet destroying blasts (if they are not on a habitat-ed planet already).

psycho gundam
if you didn't read the comics then why are you arguing these points?

also, everyone on this forum calls hulk "wwh" besides me, and the OP said "both current ss and wwh". he must mean current hulk also known as wwh, the hulk that isn't dumb and is most powerful (applies to "both"wink

h1a8
if you didn't read the comics then why are you arguing these points?

also, everyone on this forum calls hulk "wwh" besides me, and the OP said "both current ss and wwh". he must mean current hulk also known as wwh, the hulk that isn't dumb and is most powerful (applies to "both"wink I did read the Umar incident. I didn't read the comic of the scans you posted though. Why did you not answer my question? At least PM me if it is a spoiler.

Lastly, one not always have to read the latest issue if the OP is using an older version of the character.

WWH is not current Hulk. I don't care what anyone says, so don't call him that if you don't want me to refer to him instead of the current version of Hulk. And hardly anyone calls Hulk WWH. They say current Hulk (not WWH).

If fight is on Earth Hulk has a chance to win but will lose due to drain.
If fight is on barren planet then Surfer owns him.

ozz81
sorry people made a mistake here when i meant current hulk i was trying to refer to the most powerfull or strongest version of hulk , i dont know much about hulk but is wwhulk the strongest one out of the other hulks?

The Sorrow
If it's Hulk at his most powerful then he manhandles Surfer.

I mentioned this in another thread but it's confusing when Hulk is called WWH, that's the name of the story nothing more, he never was called World War Hulk at any point. All that needs to be written is Hulk vs "insert character name" as this dimension destroying Hulk, Green Scar, Hulk that took on Zeus, Worldbreaker etc are all the same and are the standard version of Hulk now.

carver9
I did read the Umar incident. I didn't read the comic of the scans you posted though. Why did you not answer my question? At least PM me if it is a spoiler.

Lastly, one not always have to read the latest issue if the OP is using an older version of the character.

WWH is not current Hulk. I don't care what anyone says, so don't call him that if you don't want me to refer to him instead of the current version of Hulk. And hardly anyone calls Hulk WWH. They say current Hulk (not WWH).

He just posted a scan of BANNER going from his human form to WB mode almost instantly. That should be proof enough that he has COMPLETE control of his power. The crazy thing about all of this is "he is still holding back his power".

Surfer isn't draining Hulk...if Armageddon failed...someone that was draining the life out of Surfer, then Surfer sure as hell isn't doing it.

Lol...planet destroying attacks will kill him? A planet along with nearby planets exploded during his fight against She Rulk and they were still tussling like it never happened...Hulk didn't even have a scratch.

Black Holes? When has Surfer used this tactic in a fight? Especially against a comrade like Hulk. All of your tactics fail and Hulk will eventually close the distance. Hulk completely wins this 10/10...unless he resorts to bfring.

Stoic
nope..Galactus said he will only be depowered if he leaves earth..on earth..he's still the same..

Full powered or not, The Surfer can't bang out with the Hulk. Look at the beating he received at the hands of Morg, and Thanos. His only chance of winning is to destroy the entire planet, and leave Hulk floating in space.

He will not be draining the Hulk and turning him into Banner, this is a new Hulk that can control his changes. Rulk was unable to drain the new Hulk but easily drained Savage Hulk, Arm,Cheddon was also unable to drain the Hulk, yet he drained the Surfer. The Surfer can no longer just drain the Hulk for the win.

I also need to add that the Hulk is a cosmic. How? Well he is powered by the stars (Gamma radiation comes from stars), and has more in common with Superman than many people realize.

Stoic
I did read the Umar incident. I didn't read the comic of the scans you posted though. Why did you not answer my question? At least PM me if it is a spoiler.

WW Hulk is the current Hulk. Did he somehow switch bodies? It's the same guy.

psycho gundam
arm'cheddon didn't drain silver surfer, he actually did the opposite and opened the channels in his body to overload him with power or something to that effect.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_troyjans5.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_troyjans6.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_troyjans7.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_trauma2.jpg

Stoic
arm'cheddon didn't drain silver surfer, he actually did the opposite and opened the channels in his body to overload him with power or something to that effect.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_troyjans5.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_troyjans6.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_troyjans7.jpghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/th_trauma2.jpg

Sorry I stand corrected, it's been a while since I read that book. All the same though, it shows that a character that could manipulate the Surfer energy was unable to manipulate the Hulks energy to the point that left him helpless like Norrin was in the very scans that you presented.

To add to this Rulk was also unable as I mentioned earlier to drain the Hulk in issue 24 the way that he was able to drain the Savage Hulk, and the reason why is because the Savage hulk never had consistenly been able to control his changes, or rage the way that he has been able to since his stint in the WW Hulk arc.

Barring BFR, The Surfer will lose to WW Hulk.

Nihilist
Surfer destroys Hulk handily

carver9
Hulk 10/10 minus bfring.

Sr J-Bieb
He just posted a scan of BANNER going from his human form to WB mode almost instantly. That should be proof enough that he has COMPLETE control of his power. The crazy thing about all of this is "he is still holding back his power".

Surfer isn't draining Hulk...if Armageddon failed...someone that was draining the life out of Surfer, then Surfer sure as hell isn't doing it.

Lol...planet destroying attacks will kill him? A planet along with nearby planets exploded during his fight against She Rulk and they were still tussling like it never happened...Hulk didn't even have a scratch.

Black Holes? When has Surfer used this tactic in a fight? Especially against a comrade like Hulk. All of your tactics fail and Hulk will eventually close the distance. Hulk completely wins this 10/10...unless he resorts to bfring. Why are you so simple?

It says right in the title that this is WWH.

And this is ignoring all your hyperbole

h1a8

Black Holes? When has Surfer used this tactic in a fight? Especially against a comrade like Hulk. All of your tactics fail and Hulk will eventually close the distance. Hulk completely wins this 10/10...unless he resorts to bfring.

Surfer has used the black hole tactic at least twice I think. Also, I'm not so sure from the scans just posted that Hulk was strong enough to bust a planet. I don't know what happened, no one seems to.
You are still ruling out Hulk's character and at the same time trying to argue the character of Surfer. Hulk is only going to become planet breaker level when he knows it is no consequence of killing. Hulk holds back by purposely only amping to a certain level.

If Hulk gets his hands on Surfer then he wins. But Surfer has super speed and reflexes. It would be hard for Hulk to hit Surfer. Surfer got black holes, draining Hulk (makes Surfer stronger), hitting Hulk with board from behind, etc. I say Surfer wins 7-8/10

h1a8
WW Hulk is the current Hulk. Did he somehow switch bodies? It's the same guy.

No. WW Hulk refused to enter WB level until a certain reason was met. WWH will never go world breaker on Surfer. That's why there are different. Current Hulk went world breaker because of the wish (a special circumstance that doesn't exist here.) WWH didn't go WB on Sentry or Zues or Rulk or etc. Why would he on Surfer?

psycho gundam
You're right again. Hulk is so passive when up against the surfer when given the chance to beat him down during planet hulk, he didn't take it.

erm

ozz81
yeah there was a link in youtube where one bloke mentioned that surfer can drain hulks energy/power and hence over power wwhulk....

carver9
Surfer has used the black hole tactic at least twice I think. Also, I'm not so sure from the scans just posted that Hulk was strong enough to bust a planet. I don't know what happened, no one seems to.
You are still ruling out Hulk's character and at the same time trying to argue the character of Surfer. Hulk is only going to become planet breaker level when he knows it is no consequence of killing. Hulk holds back by purposely only amping to a certain level.

If Hulk gets his hands on Surfer then he wins. But Surfer has super speed and reflexes. It would be hard for Hulk to hit Surfer. Surfer got black holes, draining Hulk (makes Surfer stronger), hitting Hulk with board from behind, etc. I say Surfer wins 7-8/10

Hulk has super speed as well.

Nihilist
Surfer wins, it was shown in planet Hulk the power gap when Surfer was pwning the Hulk whilst Surfer was completely cut off from the PC...Hulk needed the warbound to save him just to stay in the fight.

-Pr-

Not nearly on Norrin's level.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Not nearly on Norrin's level.

He can tag him though. Lately he has been blitzing.

-Pr-
He can tag him though. Lately he has been blitzing.

He's only going to tag him if Norrin isn't using his speed properly.

carver9
He's only going to tag him if Norrin isn't using his speed properly.

Norrin would have to fight completely out of character for Hulk not to tag him and let's not forget, Hulk has range attacks now.

-Pr-
Norrin would have to fight completely out of character for Hulk not to tag him and let's not forget, Hulk has range attacks now.

not really.

Don't pretend you know what would be in and out of character for Norrin, carver. uhuh

carver9
not really.

Don't pretend you know what would be in and out of character for Norrin, carver. uhuh

Lol...honestly, I don't like Surfer, at all but common Pr...you can't really believe that Norrin won't get tagged in this fight.

-Pr-
Lol...honestly, I don't like Surfer, at all but common Pr...you can't really believe that Norrin won't get tagged in this fight.

I never said he wouldn't. I'm just stating that Norrin using his speed won't get tagged by Hulk. Not the same thing.

carver9
I never said he wouldn't. I'm just stating that Norrin using his speed won't get tagged by Hulk. Not the same thing.

Possibility...it depends in my opinion. I just see Norrin fighting fashion different than you I guess.

cdtm
Norrin wins, 10/10.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by cdtm
Norrin wins, 10/10.
How does Norrin win 10/10?

Do you contribute anything more to the Hulk vs threads other than to post saying he gets stomped or defeated easily? None of Hulks peers are defeating him easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by The Sorrow
How does Norrin win 10/10?

By being far more versatile, faster, and overall more powerful?

Juggernaut is a peer. Surfer is far beyond one dimensional brawlers..

-Pr-
Possibility...it depends in my opinion. I just see Norrin fighting fashion different than you I guess.

I wasn't arguing how he might use it, just that he's not an idiot.

DARTH POWER

How fast is he now?

Norrin would have to fight completely out of character for Hulk not to tag him

If I remember correctly in their first encounter Surfer showed he can easily avoid Hulk's punches if he wants.

and let's not forget, Hulk has range attacks now.

What are his latest ranged attacks.

ozz81
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-d16VzEjak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A7aMl4M34g

Good explanations!!!

carver9
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
How fast is he now?

If I remember correctly in their first encounter Surfer showed he can easily avoid Hulk's punches if he wants.

What are his latest ranged attacks.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/69248890.jpg/

By the way, you see that Barrier behind Fing? It was put into place by Umar and Hulk thunder clap ripped it apart. That attack should down Surfer and after that, he gets one shotted. He might get koed from the brunt of the thunder clap imo. Let's not forget a far less powerful thunder clap from WWH koed Loeb force Rulk. I also posted scans proving that high Herald attacks no longer works on Hulk.

Hulk is fast enough to tag Surfer.

That's their first encounter. We have some light shed on us that change almost everything about the two. We even have evidence that Savage Hulk is more durable than Surfer.

Sr J-Bieb
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/34/69248890.jpg/

By the way, you see that Barrier behind Fing? It was put into place by Umar and Hulk thunder clap ripped it apart. That attack should down Surfer and after that, he gets one shotted. He might get koed from the brunt of the thunder clap imo. Let's not forget a far less powerful thunder clap from WWH koed Loeb force Rulk. I also posted scans proving that high Herald attacks no longer works on Hulk.

Hulk is fast enough to tag Surfer.

That's their first encounter. We have some light shed on us that change almost everything about the two. We even have evidence that Savage Hulk is more durable than Surfer. There is almost nothing right here

It's like the opposite of right is a Carver post

cdtm
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

And without his board! eek!

Damborgson
Originally posted by ozz81
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-d16VzEjak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A7aMl4M34g

Good explanations!!! thumb up

The Sorrow
He isn't powerful enough to take down Banner went he kicks it up a gear or two. Speed is only going to save Norrin for so long before he gets tagged and after that it's Planet Hulk style ground and pound ftw.

Seriously though, Surfer's best tactic is draining Hulk which is not a guaranteed win, power draining tactics have worked on Surfer but failed on the current incarnation of Hulk I wouldn't like to bet on it working here.

cdtm
He could just blast Hulk to death..

Fraction underplayed the effects of Surfers power on Thor, imo.. Sort of the same thing that happens every time Superman tanks the Astro Force, except that one time he didn't..

carver9

Fraction underplayed the effects of Surfers power on Thor, imo.. Sort of the same thing that happens every time Superman tanks the Astro Force, except that one time he didn't..

Hhhmmm...you could have a point if it wasn't so obvious that high Herald attacks no longer work on Hulk. Ask Armageddon or Wendigo or Bi-Beast.

The Sorrow

Why? Surfer isn't killing any high herald who is Thor level with his blasts let alone one as tough as Hulk, he couldn't/can't be put down by Thor or Sentry who have greater power output than Norrin.

Nihilist
Why? Surfer isn't killing any high herald who is Thor level with his blasts let alone one as tough as Hulk, he couldn't/can't be put down by Thor or Sentry who have greater power output than Norrin. lulz

cdtm
Why? Surfer isn't killing any high herald who is Thor level with his blasts let alone one as tough as Hulk, he couldn't/can't be put down by Thor or Sentry who have greater power output than Norrin.

Surfer is to Thor, as Infinity Man is to Superman.

It's a rare thing, if not completely unlikely, that a writer will write, or be allowed to write, Thor or Superman being punked by a "peer". But, imo Surfer and Infinity Man both have the raw power to put either Superman or Thor down, given their history and the kind of power they can output...

The Sorrow
Surfer is to Thor, as Infinity Man is to Superman.

It's a rare thing, if not completely unlikely, that a writer will write, or be allowed to write, Thor or Superman being punked by a "peer". But, imo Surfer and Infinity Man both have the raw power to put either Superman or Thor down, given their history and the kind of power they can output...
I agree that Surfer could beat Thor and vice verse, but when it comes to dealing out the most raw power, Thor would be the go-to guy over Norrin. Surfer wouldn't have fared any better than Sentry did in WWH, he went all out but could only stalemate a Hulk holding back his true power and was no where close to killing him. If Thor or Sentry going all out can't ko a Hulk that's holding back then Norrin has no chance.

cdtm
I agree that Surfer could beat Thor and vice verse, but when it comes to dealing out the most raw power, Thor would be the go-to guy over Norrin. Surfer wouldn't have fared any better than Sentry did in WWH, he went all out but could only stalemate a Hulk holding back his true power and was no where close to killing him. If Thor or Sentry going all out can't ko a Hulk that's holding back then Norrin has no chance.

The Sentry Hulk took on is different than the one from Siege, though. You have to believe Thor at least could have done as well against Hulk as Sentry did, because Hulk also struggled with elite top tiers like Juggernaut, and got stunned by a surprise hit from Herc.. Yet, Thor couldn't hurt Siege Sentry/Void, at all.

At least, until he went full Void, and than Caps shield lopped his head off... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, as Thors output vs Norrins output goes, I agree.. At his peak, Thor is > Surfer at his peak.

But I happen to think if Thor used his energy capabilities to the best of his ability, he could have wiped Hulk out too.. We're talking about someone that could dent Adamantium and damage Celestial armor, and could one shot kill someone as durable as Superman if he stood there and took his best energy attacks..

The Sorrow
The Sentry Hulk took on is different than the one from Siege, though. You have to believe Thor at least could have done as well against Hulk as Sentry did, because Hulk also struggled with elite top tiers like Juggernaut, and got stunned by a surprise hit from Herc.. Yet, Thor couldn't hurt Siege Sentry/Void, at all.

At least, until he went full Void, and than Caps shield lopped his head off... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Anyways, as Thors output vs Norrins output goes, I agree.. At his peak, Thor is > Surfer at his peak.

But I happen to think if Thor used his energy capabilities to the best of his ability, he could have wiped Hulk out too.. We're talking about someone that could dent Adamantium and damage Celestial armor, and could one shot kill someone as durable as Superman if he stood there and took his best energy attacks..
A fully powered Juggernaut would give Thor or Surfer hell. Hercules knocked Hulk off his feet with a sucker punch I don't recall him being stunned though, there are very few people who would still be standing after a double fisted sucker punch from Hercules, not even Zeus.

In character neither Sentry (pre MM), Surfer or Thor are KOing Hulk.

psycho gundam
since you brought zeus up, hulk hit him with a double-fisted uppercut that more than knocked him off of his feet, yet zeus still won the fight convincingly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.