Ghost Rider vs Spectre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No BFR,No Prep so let's see whose really God's wrath....or Vengence as this heroes are proclaimed.....this 2 i swear are darn quite the same.

ColossusGrundy
They aren't quite the same........

By past feats alone, Spectre takes this easily.

Cogito
no

the ninjak
Out in the cosmos Vengeance rides his bike into the Presence in a spectacular display of destruction and wipes out the DC Universe.

quanchi112
Spectre, easily.

Edit...I bet you'd never think I'd say a dc character stops a marvel one. Further proof I am not biased. smile

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Edit...I bet you'd never think I'd say a dc character stops a marvel one. Further proof I am not biased. smile

There's nothing wrong with being biased, as long as you can acknowledge it. Everyone is biased....to claim otherwise is just lying.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
There's nothing wrong with being biased, as long as you can acknowledge it. Everyone is biased....to claim otherwise is just lying. Well consider me the exception to the rule.

Prep-Man
ghost rider easily.

TheHulk
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
They aren't quite the same........

By past feats alone, Spectre takes this easily. They actually are...in my opinion

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
Well consider me the exception to the rule. Me too.

Lord Feron
I feel like Ghost rider is like "earth's god" wrath of god and spectre was more like "DC's" wrath of god like All of DC. So Spectre should and needs to be that much more powerful. And spectre wtf owns GR especially this stupid current ****.

Digi
I don't think this is a power contest, we all know who wins that. I think this is essentially asking if Penance Stare would OHK Spectre. That's the only way this matchup makes any sense to me.

Galan007
a.) GR is a magical/mystical entity... And we all know how Spectre tends to fare against those.
b.) Doesn't GR have to get very close to his opponent to use the Penance Stare? Hard to imagine that happening here.
c.) I've seen GR bested by people far weaker than Spectre (ie. Doctor Strange.) Though if we are only using Crispus-Spectre (written under Johns) he tends to be quite weaksauce as well.

Bentley
Hey Galan, who is in your avatar?

Galan007
Rip Hunter.

Yours?

Bentley
Rama Tut.

Mindset
Originally posted by Galan007
a.) GR is a magical/mystical entity... And we all know how Spectre tends to fare against those.
b.) Doesn't GR have to get very close to his opponent to use the Penance Stare? Hard to imagine that happening here.
c.) I've seen GR bested by people far weaker than Spectre (ie. Doctor Strange.) Though if we are only using Crispus-Spectre (written under Johns) he tends to be quite weaksauce as well. Ghost Rider is an Angel.

If you want to count that as magical/mystical.

King Kandy
I bet the most recent spectre would lose.

Galan007
Originally posted by Mindset
Ghost Rider is an Angel.

If you want to count that as magical/mystical. I sure do. smile

jalek moye
c.) I've seen GR bested by people far weaker than Spectre (ie. Doctor Strange.) Though if we are only using Crispus-Spectre (written under Johns) he tends to be quite weaksauce as well.
too be fair strange has also failed to put him down. But yea Spectre wins

Mindset
I sure do. smile THEN YOU ARE A FOOL!

Sundipped
Originally posted by jalek moye
too be fair strange has also failed to put him down. But yea Spectre wins

I think Strange has him 2 to one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.