Thunderclap test

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright these list of people have to take the Thunderclap from Hulk most powerful incarnation from 5 feet away. How do the come out?

1.Batman
2.Kingpin
3.Charlie-27
4.Wolverine
5.Luke Cage
6.Black Panther
7.Iron Fist
8.Thing
9.Sabastian Shaw
10.Guardian
11.Puck
12.Terrax

carver9
All of them die. Hulk hit Fing Fang with a thunderclapp so powerful that it destroyed a dimensional barrier that held the Mindless ones and this barrier was put into place by Umar.

gogogadgetgo
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/clap.gif

Rage.Of.Olympus
None survive.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/clap.gif

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5768/lobotroll.png

vansonbee
Thing, Luke, Wolverine, Shaw will live, but KO.

Terrax might stay conscious.

The Sorrow
He has KO'ed an amped Red Hulk while holding back and broke a dimensional barrier by thunder clapping some else into it. If he doesn't hold back none would survive especially from 5 feet away.

Badabing
Originally posted by golem370
Alright these list of people have to take the Thunderclap from Hulk most powerful incarnation from 5 feet away. How do the come out?

1.Batman
2.Kingpin
3.Charlie-27
4.Wolverine
5.Luke Cage
6.Black Panther
7.Iron Fist
8.Thing
9.Sabastian Shaw
10.Guardian
11.Puck
12.Terrax Batman deflects the thunderclap and the universe dies.Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd89/ils411/clap.gif laughing out loud

Damborgson
Terrax maybe survives.

vansonbee
Hulk purposely thunderclap (travel around the world) the opposite way to WTF pwn Batman, when he least expected.

http://i55.tinypic.com/dng209.jpg

Dum Dum Dugan
lol

cdtm
Shaw, maybe?

leonidas
terrax maybe. it would be interesting to see what happened to shaw.

ColossusGrundy
O v e r - r a t i n g the Thunderclap.

The Hulk stupidity is beyond belief.
If he truly broke a dimensional barrier with a thunderclap then I have lost tons of respect for whomever wrote that crap.

Sensibly,

1.Batman - dies
2.Kingpin - loses hearing
3.Charlie-27 -same
4.Wolverine - KO
5.Luke Cage - KO
6.Black Panther KO and deaf
7.Iron Fist - if prepped, knockback and KO, if not possibly dead
8.Thing - knockback
9.Sabastian Shaw - same
10.Guardian - same
11.Puck
12.Terrax

TheHulk
All will die

JakeTheBank
Danny punches the thunderclap back with his chi.

SamZED
And then goes for a rides on a unicorn right to the top of a rainbow. stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
Shaw lives.

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Why is Puck so high on the list?

Stoic
Originally posted by vansonbee
Thing, Luke, Wolverine, Shaw will live, but KO.

Terrax might stay conscious.

What??? They would be vapors. The Hulk turned Fin Fang Foom, the Original Wendigo, and other bad boys to dust... DUST. Fin Fang Foom would dust the list by himself, never mind a guy who turned him to dust.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Stoic
What??? They would be vapors. The Hulk turned Fin Fang Foom, the Original Wendigo, and other bad boys to dust... DUST. Fin Fang Foom would dust the list by himself, never mind a guy who turned him to dust. FFF was vaporize, when Betty and him collided.

The thunderclap knocked FFF off his feet and into the barrier.

Stoic
Originally posted by vansonbee
FFF was vaporize, when Betty and him collided.

The thunderclap knocked FFF off his feet and into the barrier.

And where was Betty getting the juice to compete with the Hulk on that level? Do you know how a Red Hulks power works?

Omega visors
i know cyclops is not on thatlist but i think he would be able to survive the thunderclap the guy has ridiculous damage soak

The Sorrow
And where was Betty getting the juice to compete with the Hulk on that level? Do you know how a Red Hulks power works?
She got it from the wishes not by absorbing Hulk

TheHulk
And where was Betty getting the juice to compete with the Hulk on that level? Do you know how a Red Hulks power works? Actually Betty did not have have Red Hulk abilities she only got those absorbing powers from the wishing well

TheHulk
Originally posted by The Sorrow
She got it from the wishes not by absorbing Hulk No actually the wishing well gave her the ability to absorb...but of course maybe she could only absorb Hulk's own power....

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370

1.Batman
2.Kingpin
3.Charlie-27
4.Wolverine
5.Luke Cage
6.Black Panther
7.Iron Fist
8.Thing
9.Sabastian Shaw
10.Guardian
11.Puck
12.Terrax

Thing is critically injured and possibly koed but IMO he lives.
Shaw gets stronger
Don't know who Guardian is or Charlie-27
Terrax at his best survives and remains conscious but is injured.

Everyone else dies.

The Sorrow
Originally posted by TheHulk
No actually the wishing well gave her the ability to absorb...but of course maybe she could only absorb Hulk's own power....
No it didn't, she absorbed the Red Hulks power back in Hulk #22, long before the wishing well story. She has always had the ability to absorb almost all forms of energy same as Rulk.

SuperiorTech
No it didn't, she absorbed the Red Hulks power back in Hulk #22, long before the wishing well story. She has always had the ability to absorb almost all forms of energy same as Rulk.

Plus we all saw what happened when Rulk absorb the re-powered Hulk the second time we saw a clear distinction between their power levels just absorbing Hulks powers are not gonna put you on his level.

Not to mention that you would still have to account for his ever increasing anger and by extension strength durability etc.You would need to something to make the impossible possible I wonder if something existed in this arc that could accomplish that hmm.

Dum Dum Dugan
Originally posted by h1a8
Shaw gets stronger

Everyone else dies.
Think survives, but not Wolverine?

Stoic
She got it from the wishes not by absorbing Hulk

So the wish made her more powerful? Is this what you are saying? Are you saying that the wishing well somehow changed the fundamental way that their powers worked? The only thing that the wishing well did for Betty was to allow her to be able to absorb an infinite amount of the Hulk's gamma radiation, allowing her to keep pace, and not overheat.

SuperiorTech
So the wish made her more powerful? Is this what you are saying? Are you saying that the wishing well somehow changed the fundamental way that their powers worked? The only thing that the wishing well did for Betty was to allow her to be able to absorb an infinite amount of the Hulk's gamma radiation, allowing her to keep pace, and not overheat.

When has Rulk or Betty ever overheated from absorbing energy? What did you thing that Wishing Well/Machine was doing the entire arc changing and ignoring the rules of reality to fit what was wished for.

last time I looked people and planets restoring themselves out of think air was impossible or are we now debating levels of impossible? I have to say that whether I agree with you or not about it being the wish that made Betty Hulk equal I find it really hard to understand why your stuck on this idea that the well could not have change Bettys power-set anyway it saw fit considering everything it did throughout that arc with no apperent limitations.

Frankly changing her power-set or fundamental way her powers work are on the low end of the scale considering what I saw that well accomplish.

The Sorrow
The wishes made her as powerful as Hulk so he couldn't hurt Betty anymore Tyrannus made it pretty clear, not to mention we never saw her at any point attempt to drain WBH energy. The wishing well amped everyone Hulk fought including Red She-Hulk, it had nothing to do with her own powers.

golem370
Guardian- http://marvel.com/universe/Guardian_%28James_Hudson%29

Charlie-27- http://marvel.com/universe/Charlie-27

golem370
bump

Prof. T.C McAbe
1.Batman - Uses his Thunderclap-Repeling gun and koes the Hulk
2.Kingpin - Wobbels and dies
3.Charlie-27 - Dunno who this is but he is dead
4.Wolverine - Brusied and pissed
5.Luke Cage - Dizzy and hurt or koed
6.Black Panther - Dead
7.Iron Fist - Counterfists the Thunderstrike
8.Thing - Koed
9.Sabastian Shaw - Absorbs and Thunderclaps back
10.Guardian - Which one
11.Puck - Dead
12.Terrax - Hurt or koed

pym-ftw
Terrax survives but no one else does.

carver9
Terrax lives through it but he is seriously injured. Everyone else dies. A weaker Hulk thunder clapped Loeb Rulk and took him completely out of the fight. An attack like that would drop Terrax. The Hulk that ripped through Umar dimensional barrier wasn't even WBH, it was still WWH, which means it doesn't give us an indication on how powerful a thunderclap from WBH would be. With that said, I take back my statement. Terrax dies.

zeel
Originally posted by h1a8
Shaw gets stronger

Everyone else dies.

thumb up

Stoic
They all die. The people thinking that they live are the ones that did not read the arc, and surrounding stories of the arc that occurred before or after it. None of them would live through this.

The Wishing Well did not change the way anyone's powers worked during that story. Betty as a Red Hulk has the ability to absorb massive amounts of energy. When Rulk did it to Thor there were no brilliant displays of pretty colors that indicated that was what he was doing. When he beat up Uatu, there were no brilliant displays of pretty colors to indicate that he was leeching power either, and with Betty the same thing was happening. BUT, unlike what happened to her dear old Dad when he fought the Hulk, and Thor, she did not over-extend her powers, thus she did not begin to over-heat like he did. The Wishing Well allowed her to keep pace... KEEP PACE with the Hulk, because he was growing in power to the point that a normal Red Hulk would be unable to keep up without over-heating. Once again the Wishing Well did not change the fundamental way that anyone's powers worked. They kept the same Power Set. Why? Well did anyone see her grow wings? Did anyone see her gain TP, was she able to fly like Superman, or was she still leaping about? Did she grow balls and wiener? Was she able to cast spells, open dimensional portals with her mind, distort reality, turn into a dog?

I hope I made my point.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.