Christine Vs The Blues Mobile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sadako of Girth
Did I say Carrie? Well sort of car-y I guess...

Christine the aptly named Plymouth Fury is jealous of the Blues Mobile after Elwood buys a retired cop car and intends on taking the new Bluesmobile on tour instead of her...she is so jealous that she no longer cares about the safety of Elwood, and a chase/battle to the death ensues when Christine finds Elwood with that 'filthy harlet' Blues Mobile on the highway into Chicago... can they get there without falling foul of the psychotic Plymouth from hell...?
Or will they be ripped apart and crushed like a donut in the hands of
Gabriel Iglesias..?

Its a 106 miles to Chicago and Elwood has full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, Its dark and he is wearing sunglasses.

Hit it.

Robtard
As seen, nothing stops Elwood in his 74' Dodge Monoco, "It's got a cop motor, a 440-cubic-inch plant. It's got cop tires, cop suspension, cop shocks. It's a model made before catalytic converters so it'll run good on regular gas."

Sadako of Girth
So Christine gets the old 'ride of the valkries' treatment?

Impediment
Fixed the title.

The car chase in the Blues Brothers is stuff of legend. Unfortunately, Christine has regen. I think that she takes it.

the ninjak
Does Elwood have protection from God? That car was indestructible while on a Holy mission.

Therefore the second the cars touch Christine gets Exorcised being that the car and its driver are both chanelling the Holy energies.

Blues Mobile ftw!

Sadako of Girth
I guess he is on a 'mission from god' in here...gotta have both sides in their full ungimped status...

Mindship
I'm blanking on the Bluesmobile. Would it have beaten the possessed car in "The Car?" It took a plunge into a canyon and dynamite to stop it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
So Christine gets the old 'ride of the valkries' treatment?

The Monaco under the guidance of Elwood (or God?) can defy reality. It does back flips, it makes jumps on level ground and at times it can apparently seem to fly.

That 440 big-block likely can push it faster than Christine could hope to reach, even with a "thrown rod."

Sadako of Girth
Ok but can Elwood cause enough damage to Christine to keep her down?

Robtard
Ok but can Elwood cause enough damage to Christine to keep her down?

The car can Wolverine-esque regen, so I doubt it.

I'd imagine Elwood's best chance would be to trick Christine into driving off a high platform (ala the Illinois Nazis in their pinto) or into a body of water while doing his stuns.

Sadako of Girth
That sounds reasonable... the Blue Mobile's power did seem to turn those Nazis' three foot high ramp jump into a mile high drop.

I did not think of the water thing... good call.
Cant imagine that getting bogged down in the sea/river bed would be an easy escape...!

the ninjak
I guess he is on a 'mission from god' in here...gotta have both sides in their full ungimped status...

Then nothing can stop him, short of having the planet explode.

Ultimate-Man
Christine wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.