Jonathan E Rollerball V McClane (Fistfight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Judge_reborn
Jonathan E has found himself warped into the Grid from Tron 2 by Voldemort. McClane has found that the Nakatomi building had a arcade version of Tron that also lands him in the grid. Clue tells them only one can leave and they have to fight for the right. I'll wager 50,000 quatloos on Jonathan.

Robtard
One fights a bit in a ring with a helmet and padded gear, the other faces off against highly trained mercenaries and survives gunshots and explosions.

Judge_reborn
Originally posted by Robtard
McClane didn't need a helmet and padded gear to fight. So it's pretty easy.

Everyone else dies but Jonathan... He never loses.

Robtard
At Rollerball; this isn't Rollerball, there are no helmets and pads in a fistfight. Also as seen, Jonathan lacks the minerals to finish his foe, he stalls.

Jonathan E
At Rollerball; this isn't Rollerball, there are no helmets and pads in a fistfight. Also as seen, Jonathan lacks the minerals to finish his foe, he stalls.

Remember Jonathan didn't fight any pathetic terrorists or bank robbers. He did what V and a million other heroes and anti heroes couldn't, he beat the entire political system. Fistfight, Rollerball, Political system... He NEVER loses.

Robtard
{edit}

Hi you, but you're wrong. Sorry.

Jonathan E
Hi Whirly, but you're wrong. Sorry.

Shush don't tell everyone who I am... I might get banned..... I'm not wrong Jonathan E showed one man can win in a WORLD stacked against him. McClane would wordhip him as a GOD!

Robtard
My error, I fixed it.

But you're still wrong.

Jonathan E
My error, I fixed it.

But you're still wrong.

Taylor from Planet of the Apes is the only person who could maybe beat Jonathan. They are the GODS of WIN and thanks for the edit.. I wouldn't want it getting out that I was that damn Gypsy Whirly...... laughing

Robtard
Taylor is epic because he kisses monkeys and he'd give McClane a good fight, but no.

Gustavo Fring
Taylor is epic because he kisses monkeys and he'd give McClane a good fight, but no.

Haha, got to love Taylor. That said he and Jonathan fight odds so far beyond most other heroes it's insane.

Sadako of Girth
Gustavo Fring, you were a baaddddddddd mofo.

RIP

Lestov16
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth

RIP

I loved the look on Hector's face as he was clicking that bell. Gus's look of horror was even better

Gustavo Fring

RIP

If only Walter hadn't known Chemistry!!! Damn those red berries and old angry men!

Sadako of Girth
Originally posted by Lestov16
I loved the look on Hector's face as he was clicking that bell. Gus's look of horror was even better

Yeah We'd never sen Gus look like that for even a second til then. That was some classic deeply unforgettable TV.
The prototypical 'Blood for Blood results only in everyone dying' scene.

Originally posted by Gustavo Fring
If only Walter hadn't known Chemistry!!! Damn those red berries and old angry men!

That and the pipebomb!!

Yeah there gonna be repercussions for that poisoning for next season for sure... that and if it ever comes out about Walt being there the night Jane overdosed.

Lestov16
I don't think anybody is ever going to find out about Jane because Walt was the ONLY witness to her murder, and i doubt he'll tell anyone unless some major PIS kicks in

Also, loved Two-Face Gus. You can tell AMC was like, "Wow, these Walking Dead effects guys are amazing. I wonder what else they can do..."

Sadako of Girth
I reckon Walt would have to let it slip somehow in a moment of conscience or ego or anger....but the Brock incident will be probably be enough...

Yeah that was quality. Even down to the way that as Gus' good eye looked to his left the optic nerve in his empty socket matched the movement... a beautiful touch.

Gustavo Fring
Anyone notice the unusual photography angles in the last episode as if Jessie and Walt were being watched? Makes me wonder if Mike was indeed still in Mexico.

Lestov16
Even if Mike was back, his employer is dead, and he doesn't strike me as the fanatically loyal henchman type. He's more of the "go to whoever pays me the best" type

Next season should end with either Walt being imprisoned or dead. I truly am curious as to how they are going to do it, considering all of the series's villains are now dead

Sadako of Girth
Or was it the DEA....?

Remember that footage of Jessie doing the cook was unaccounted for.
Hank's people will have been all over the cartel lab like stink on shit.
(Their head chemist guy wasnt shown on screen drinking/dying, and he sat calmly at his table when the others died.
When the camera cut back to the pool area after showing Don Eladio's hoes fleeing to the cars, the chemist was gone from the table, and he was no longer at the scene.....
Lets hope that HE has the footage and that the DEA dont..)

Tyres were heard screeching in the car park too in the background....was someone on their way up to get Walt or Jessie?

Gustavo Fring
Originally posted by Lestov16
Even if Mike was back, his employer is dead, and he doesn't strike me as the fanatically loyal henchman type. He's more of the "go to whoever pays me the best" type

Next season should end with either Walt being imprisoned or dead. I truly am curious as to how they are going to do it, considering all of the series's villains are now dead

Mike might not have been watching for revenge. Remember Jessie saved his life in Mexico. I think Hank will find out eventually.

Robtard
I wouldn't mind if they flash back to Gustavo's past in Peru in the next/last season. They hinted that is was potentially dangerous if anyone knew.

Sadako of Girth
Yeah he had an ominously hinted at past there for sure.
Maybe we get a chicken bros spin off...

Gustavo Fring
I wouldn't mind if they flash back to Gustavo's past in Peru in the next/last season. They hinted that is was potentially dangerous if anyone knew.

Agreed, the Peru and Columbia connection could be good. I don't see it though sadly. only 18 episodes, a two split final season I believe.

Robtard
Yeah he had an ominously hinted at past there for sure.

http://www.freakingnews.com/pictures/36500/Giancarlo-Esposito-Eye-Mouth-36836.jpg

Lestov16
Is that cthulu?

Sadako of Girth
Its Gus (In 'Do the right thing') with a freaky eye in his mouth..! messed

Lestov16
Its Gus (In 'Do the right thing') with a freaky eye in his mouth..! messed

so like I said, it's Cthulu

Sadako of Girth
His name was 'Just Buggin'

(As he lacks Cthulu's many death tentacles.)

Lestov16
Nyarlothotep then

Sadako of Girth
Fair play. stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.