superman prime vs rune king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Whose the victor and why?

Uriel005
Originally posted by ozz81
Whose the victor and why? CLOSE THREAD CLOSE THREAD!!! YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU HAVE UNLEASED!!

fffuuufffuuufffuuufffuuu

Cogito
You've really got to learn how to use the search function.

King Thor vs. SBP
SBP vs. King Thor
RKT vs. SBP
King Thor vs. SBP
King Thor in Asgard vs. SBP

among others

Damborgson
So we all agree that rkt kills him right?

Slaanesh
nope..i don't..Prime kills him to death..

JakeTheBank
RKT. He has more at his disposal than just "magic".

iceman24567
Prime mauls him

quanchi112
Thor, easily.

h1a8
combo to ko ftw.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
combo to ko ftw. Thor gestures and Prime is beheaded.

JakeTheBank
Yeah, RKT combos Prime to KO more than likely.

marvelmadness13
DC 1 million prime I'd say RKT 6-7/10, SBP rune Thor Stomps.

Omega visors
SMP murders RKT seing how he is immune to magic is way overall more powerful he will destroy RKT , and Lol at the guy above me who thinks RKT can take on golden prime you are a joke

Lord Feron
LOL this has been done too many times...

Uriel005
Originally posted by Lord Feron
LOL this has been done too many times... check my above post for my thoughts on this matter.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Uriel005
check my above post for my thoughts on this matter. thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by Slaanesh
nope..i don't..Prime kills him to death.. shame on you

DickBlazer
Prime no doubt

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Omega visors
SMP murders RKT seing how he is immune to magic is way overall more powerful he will destroy RKT , and Lol at the guy above me who thinks RKT can take on golden prime you are a joke

How is Prime overall way more powerful in your opinion?

ozz81
Yeah honestly i reckon RKT wins this superman prime isnt really a real DC character they say hes just a fictatious character in a parrallel universe to the real DC universe, he doesnt really exist hes not like an upgraded version of superman or anything i hear..

zeel
the only thing that gives prime any chance of a win is his magica resistance other then that he is utterly raped by thor. Hell Odin would own his ass to. I dont see prime wining here not even with the amp.

zeel
Originally posted by Omega visors

Prime is not a elder god, he has no chance against thor. Again the only thing that gives prime a edge is his resistances. His over all powerset is nothing in comparison to RKT................its not even close.

ozz81
^^ Yeah aggreed definatly plus thor has had thousands of years of experience in battles ever since he was a kid where as superman prime was just a farmer in smallville when he was a kid...

Badabing
Originally posted by ozz81
Whose the victor and why? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=496528&pagenumber=1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.