Azazel (Fallen) vs. McClane, Riggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Substitute McClane and Riggs are both being vital pieces in taking down Reese (the killer who is gased at the beginning of the Fallen) and Azazel can't enter either by touch alone so he attempts to destroy both their lives while toying with them first. Can the duo survive and figure out his secret in time ? Can McClane save his wife ?

Both McClane and Riggs are at their peaks in parts 2 of their franchises.

the ninjak
Azazel destroys the two with ease. Kills all their friends as well.

thanos-prime
Originally posted by the ninjak
Azazel destroys the two with ease. Kills all their friends as well. thumb up

dadudemon

lol, yup

quanchi112
Sends out a flare to friends of McClane.

steverules_2
Originally posted by quanchi112
Substitute McClane and Riggs are both being vital pieces in taking down Reese (the killer who is gased at the beginning of the Fallen) and Azazel can't enter either by touch alone so he attempts to destroy both their lives while toying with them first. Can the duo survive and figure out his secret in time ? Can McClane save his wife ?

Both McClane and Riggs are at their peaks in parts 2 of their franchises.

.....RJ? confused

Sadako of Girth
Riggs burns first.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by steverules_2
.....RJ? confused May he rest in peace.

Robtard
Not seen Fallen. But surely if these two mortals lose as people who've seen the film say, Riggs loses first. Just a fact.

Quanchy, this is the "proper" match we talked about? Seems like spite, surely you can do better.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Robtard
Not seen Fallen. But surely if these two mortals lose as people who've seen the film say, Riggs loses first. Just a fact.

Quanchy, this is the "proper" match we talked about? Seems like spite, surely you can do better. So you haven't seen the Fallen but still cry spite anyways ? The fallen angel takes on human cops and was almost beaten by Denzel but I guess you don't feel McClane and a partner are a match. I accept your terms of surrender.

Robtard
So you haven't seen the Fallen but still cry spite anyways ? The fallen angel takes on human cops and was almost beaten by Denzel but I guess you don't feel McClane and a partner are a match. I accept your terms of surrender.

I said it "seems" like a spite thread, considering just about every poster who have seen Fallen in here says McClane and Riggs get "destroyed with ease".

I also challenged you to make a Proper 'McClane Vs *Someone*' match, not some team-challenge, so it seems you can't. I accept your McConcession once again.

quanchi112
I said it "seems" like a spite thread, considering just about every poster who have seen Fallen in here says McClane and Riggs get "destroyed with ease".

I also challenged you to make a Proper 'McClane Vs *Someone*' match, not some team-challenge, so it seems you can't. I accept your McConcession once again. Denzel had him outsmarted and beaten. That's one cop and I gave McClane a partner so you're saying McClane and Riggs can't do what Denzel almost did. Wow, I guess you don't respect McClane at all.

I kinda have more respect for him here than you do, apparently.

Robtard
Denzel had him outsmarted and beaten. That's one cop and I gave McClane a partner so you're saying McClane and Riggs can't do what Denzel almost did. Wow, I guess you don't respect McClane at all.

I kinda have more respect for him here than you do, apparently.

I'm not saying they win or lose, as I've not seen Fallen.

Your concession to my challenge was accepted, you can't make a proper McClane Vs thread, no need to cry about your inability further. Best you move on; no worries.

quanchi112
I'm not saying they win or lose, as I've not seen Fallen.

Your concession to my challenge was accepted, you can't make a proper McClane Vs thread, no need to cry about your inability further. Best you move on; no worries. Then don't throw your opinion around when you haven't seen the movie. Pitting up someone whose nemesis was one cop against two cops isn't spite.

I don't go into threads in which I have no idea about one of the characters.

Robtard
Didn't we just discuss you not crying anymore over not being able to make a proper McClane Vs thread? We did, so stop.

quanchi112
Didn't we just discuss you not crying anymore over not being able to make a proper McClane Vs thread? We did, so stop. You can't even say for certain whether this thread is a proper matchup or not. By your own words your ignorant here.

Robtard
You can't even say for certain whether this thread is a proper matchup or not. By your own words your ignorant here.

Originally posted by thanos-prime
thumb up

Originally posted by dadudemon
lol, yup

Now do some more flips for me, I brought crackers to throw.

quanchi112
Now do some more flips for me, I brought crackers to throw. So you let others decide your opinion for you. I got it.

Robtard
*throws cracker*

quanchi112
*throws cracker* Unlike you I watch the movies and then with careful consideration among my peers come to a decision off of who wins not just decide based off 3 or 4 posters without seeing the material myself. That's just crazy old me. Come back and give me your opinion after viewing the film. It's currently on netflix.

Robtard
Still hungry?

*Throws more crackers*

quanchi112
Still hungry?

*Throws more crackers* Please only enter threads in which you are knowledgeable on.

the ninjak
Denzel didn't stand a chance. His Ace up his Sleeve lacked knowledge on his opponent.

The only way you can kill Azazel is to kill him in space.

thanos-prime
Denzel had him outsmarted and beaten. That's one cop and I gave McClane a partner so you're saying McClane and Riggs can't do what Denzel almost did. Wow, I guess you don't respect McClane at all.

I kinda have more respect for him here than you do, apparently. Denzel had him outsmarted and beaten because he had Gretta and prep to think that they do half as well as Denzel is laughable.

quanchi112
Denzel didn't stand a chance. His Ace up his Sleeve lacked knowledge on his opponent.

The only way you can kill Azazel is to kill him in space. He did outsmart him which Azazel even states. A cat was out there and if not for that Azazel was effectively outsmarted and beaten. He McClaned his way out of it.Originally posted by thanos-prime
Denzel had him outsmarted and beaten because he had Gretta and prep to think that they do half as well as Denzel is laughable. I think they have a chance as he is playing with his prey like he did Denzel.

thanos-prime
He did outsmart him which Azazel even states. A cat was out there and if not for that Azazel was effectively outsmarted and beaten. He McClaned his way out of it. I think they have a chance as he is playing with his prey like he did Denzel. No they really don't have a chance denzel had pretty intimate info concerning azazel and still lost because he didn't have enough info and yet im supposed to believe people who have even less info are going to stand a chance.

quanchi112
No they really don't have a chance denzel had pretty intimate info concerning azazel and still lost because he didn't have enough info and yet im supposed to believe people who have even less info are going to stand a chance. These cops are in the same situation. They are thrown in place of Denzel so they eventually get access to this crucial info.

thanos-prime
These cops are in the same situation. They are thrown in place of Denzel so they eventually get access to this crucial info. That's what im saying is that neither of them will get that information as alot of it was tied directly into dobbes character.

quanchi112
That's what im saying is that neither of them will get that information as alot of it was tied directly into dobbes character. They will follow up and uncover it while speaking to the former disgraced cops daughter. That's where Denzel learned everything the vital info from.

the ninjak
1. How did Denzel come into contact with the woman with knowledge of Azazel?

2. Could McClane and Riggs get in contact with her?

3. Even if they did how do they kill him? What was the limit a size of creature could Azazel control? mice, ants,flys ect? We don't really know but going with forum rules. A cat should be the smallest he can possess. It's been so long I can't remember if he went into anything smaller.

4. What was the distance Azazel could travel in the film in spirit form? 1 mile? 10 miles?

The team can net a win with intel. If they're smart and lucky.

quanchi112
1. How did Denzel come into contact with the woman with knowledge of Azazel?

2. Could McClane and Riggs get in contact with her?

3. Even if they did how do they kill him? What was the limit a size of creature could Azazel control? mice, ants,flys ect? We don't really know but going with forum rules. A cat should be the smallest he can possess. It's been so long I can't remember if he went into anything smaller.

4. What was the distance Azazel could travel in the film in spirit form? 1 mile? 10 miles?

The team can net a win with intel. If they're smart and lucky. Due to digging up about the disgraced cop. I am just subbing in these two cops into bringing Azazel down so everything else remains the same.

2. Why not ? Two excellent cops I think they will know something is up after Azazel starts toying with them.

3.Let's go with a cat he was never in an insect.

4. 1/6 a mile iirc.

I agree. I dunno if they will sacrifice their lives especially if Azazel takes McClane's slutty wife out.

the ninjak
Due to digging up about the disgraced cop. I am just subbing in these two cops into bringing Azazel down so everything else remains the same.

2. Why not ? Two excellent cops I think they will know something is up after Azazel starts toying with them.

3.Let's go with a cat he was never in an insect.

4. 1/6 a mile iirc.

I agree. I dunno if they will sacrifice their lives especially if Azazel takes McClane's slutty wife out.

1. If they are in the same situation then sweet.

2. Good. They have intel.

3. If cat is the biggest Azazel is in trouble.

4. So that's around 270 mtrs? May need alot of dynamite.

Or Riggs can lead Azazel into a trap while McClane flies overhead in a plane and dumps poison all over the area. Riggs can throw a gas mask on and run. To a motorbike hidden in the bushes. Win!

quanchi112
1. If they are in the same situation then sweet.

2. Good. They have intel.

3. If cat is the biggest Azazel is in trouble.

4. So that's around 270 mtrs? May need alot of dynamite.

Or Riggs can lead Azazel into a trap while McClane flies overhead in a plane and dumps poison all over the area. Riggs can throw a gas mask on and run. To a motorbike hidden in the bushes. Win! 1.K.
2.Without intel they have no chance.
3.I'd say any relatively small animal but a cat is as low as we will go here.
4.That's quite a distance and you have to lure him out in the country or else he will just possess someone else.

You just made rob's 50th birthday. You gave him hope. I am sure he will ride this bit of hope into his sixites.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.