Happy Birthday mikeydude!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kharhmah
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3487/3270778678_5ce310b618.jpg

Also... yes this is all you're getting off me, no I'm not showing you my boobs. awesomelubby

mikeydude
Dawwwwwwwww.
I love how you absolutely knew. roll eyes (sarcastic)

That ACDC Chick
it's because i told her 13
happy birthday 31

Thoren
Happy birthday!!! party

AbnormalButSane
Happy Birthday!

Robtard
Happy Birthday, Mikey.

http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/4092/hbpg13.jpg

Scythe
Happy Anniversary of your Birth again, hope ya spent it well.

Kharhmah
Originally posted by mikeydude
Dawwwwwwwww.
I love how you absolutely knew. roll eyes (sarcastic)
awesome

dadudemon
It's your birthday?

I don't like the new format for Facebook: I will never remember anyone's birthday.

I did read a status from you about birthday bewbz...but I thought that was a joke.

Anyway, Happy birthday.

Originally posted by Kharhmah
Also... yes this is all you're getting off me, no I'm not showing you my boobs. awesomelubby

lol. I love it that you had to specify that.

Astner
Happy birthday.

Kharhmah, I'm sure Mikey is as enthused about women's breasts as I. However, I'm also sure he has standards. wink

dadudemon
Originally posted by Astner
Kharhmah, I'm sure Mikey is as enthused about women's breasts as I. However, I'm also sure he has standards. wink

You shit. no expression

How DARE you insult those delicious bewbz of hers. I could motorboat those pumpkins for days. stoned

Astner
Originally posted by dadudemon
You shit. no expression

How DARE you insult those delicious bewbz of hers. I could motorboat those pumpkins for days. stoned
What made you think that I wasn't referring to Mikey's chivalrous standards? Because you're 100% accurate in your assumption.

Personally I'm not into "big boned women"--as they like to call themselves--but whatever floats your boat I suppose.

That ACDC Chick
wow no expression
real classy, assner
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal classy

Astner
I personally like to think of myself as sharp-tongued in charming way.

~Bun Bun~
Hope you had an awesome Birthday!! happy

mikeydude
Thanks guys... smile

Kharhmah
lol. I love it that you had to specify that.
I saw his facebook updates. =p

Happy birthday.

Kharhmah, I'm sure Mikey is as enthused about women's breasts as I. However, I'm also sure he has standards. wink Originally posted by Astner
What made you think that I wasn't referring to Mikey's chivalrous standards? Because you're 100% accurate in your assumption.

You have obviously not read half of his posts in the picture thread..

Personally I'm not into "big boned women"--as they like to call themselves--but whatever floats your boat I suppose.
"Big boned"?
Oh no no, dear boy.
You're quite mistaken, I would never once call myself big boned..
Fat, yes. Big boned, no.
Actually I do believe I've likened myself to a elephant, I think it was, at one point. hmm

I personally like to think of myself as sharp-tongued in charming way.
Oh dear, charming? Goodness no..
I mean, you're ruining someone's birthday thread.. I wouldn't call that charming at all...

You shit. no expression

How DARE you insult those delicious bewbz of hers. I could motorboat those pumpkins for days. stoned Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
wow no expression
real classy, assner
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal classy
ily guise. awesome

That ACDC Chick
I saw his facebook updates. =p

You have obviously not read half of his posts in the picture thread..

"Big boned"?
Oh no no, dear boy.
You're quite mistaken, I would never once call myself big boned..
Fat, yes. Big boned, no.
Actually I do believe I've likened myself to a elephant, I think it was, at one point. hmm

I mean, you're ruining someone's birthday thread.. I wouldn't call that charming at all...

ily guise. awesome
i love you, back awesome
hardcore awesome

steverules_2
whats a...mikey...dude? So how old is he now? 12?

Astner
http://images.wikia.com/vsrecommendedgames/images/c/c2/Icon_SAD_FROG.png

steverules_2
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
wow no expression
real classy, assner
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal classy

HAHA! It's funny cause his name is astner...but you changed the t to an s to make it assner

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-10-07/1254883342591.png

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by steverules_2
HAHA! It's funny cause his name is astner...but you changed the t to an s to make it assner

http://img.chan4chan.com/img/2009-10-07/1254883342591.png
you dork haermm

Bardock42
I think you guys just have to report him every time he insults someone, he'll be banned within days...

I don't think you should, he's unintentionally funny, but if he bothers you, I'm pretty sure you could have him gone in no time.

Astner
Originally posted by Bardock42
I think you guys just have to report him every time he insults someone, he'll be banned within days...
There's a difference in saying that you don't find a certain individual attractive and to personally attack someone for their appearance.

To question a someone's standards of what he or she considers to be attractive is not a personal attack.

To call someone a fat disgusting pig and interweavingly pointing out certain grotesque features like a fleshy nose is a personal attack.

Originally posted by Bardock42
I don't think you should, he's unintentionally funny, but if he bothers you, I'm pretty sure you could have him gone in no time.
You're under the impression that it's unintentional?

RogerRamjet
You really turn me on...

Astner
Originally posted by RogerRamjet
You really turn me on...
I'm sorry I'll have to ruin your day, but I'm straight.

Bardock42
There's a difference in saying that you don't find a certain individual attractive and to personally attack someone for their appearance.

To question a someone's standards of what he or she considers to be attractive is not a personal attack.

To call someone a fat disgusting pig and interweavingly pointing out certain grotesque features like a fleshy nose is a personal attack.

Sure, you'd still get banned.

You're under the impression that it's unintentional?

The things that I find funny about you, yes. I don't doubt that you think you are funny intentionally.

RogerRamjet

wow..you know you don't have to be a ****ing jerk all of the time weep

mikeydude
Happy birthday.

Kharhmah, I'm sure Mikey is as enthused about women's breasts as I. However, I'm also sure he has standards. wink Originally posted by Astner

Personally I'm not into "big boned women"--as they like to call themselves--but whatever floats your boat I suppose. Originally posted by Astner
I personally like to think of myself as sharp-tongued in charming way. Originally posted by Astner

You're under the impression that it's unintentional? Originally posted by Astner
You know guys, its sad really. This poor pathetic troll here knows how much Id love to just take the banhammer and shove it up his ass.
But that just let the troll win.
and if you havent realized in a terrible loser. Obviously asster here, is too.
so im not going to give him the satisfaction of making me rage. Im just gonna go hit that little red button over there and actually make out a report. For the first time ever.

I also support all of you my beautiful friends to do the exact same. no expression

Astner
The report button is not there to be clicked when you get upset. Besides, why would you call me "assner" in a thread you're reporting me in? To distort someone's name to sound like a derogatory term is unambiguously a personal attack.

you get thorns
I just farted.

Peach
The report button is to be used when someone is breaking the rules or trolling, especially when that someone has been warned before that doing so is unacceptable.

Mikey, don't stoop to his level and call names.

Impediment
Happy birthday, Mikey. Get drunk and do something illegal!

Yay! The troll got banned! It won't matter, though; he'll still be a troll upon his return.

Bardock42
Called it

steverules_2
Originally posted by mikeydude
You know guys, its sad really. This poor pathetic troll here knows how much Id love to just take the banhammer and shove it up his ass.
But that just let the troll win.
and if you havent realized in a terrible loser. Obviously asster here, is too.
so im not going to give him the satisfaction of making me rage. Im just gonna go hit that little red button over there and actually make out a report. For the first time ever.

I also support all of you my beautiful friends to do the exact same. no expression

You think I'm beautiful? I'm touched

mikeydude
Originally posted by Peach
The report button is to be used when someone is breaking the rules or trolling, especially when that someone has been warned before that doing so is unacceptable.

Mikey, don't stoop to his level and call names.
Yes ma'am. smile
Originally posted by Impediment
Happy birthday, Mikey. Get drunk and do something illegal!

Yay! The troll got banned! It won't matter, though; he'll still be a troll upon his return.
Did it, and done.
Originally posted by steverules_2
You think I'm beautiful? I'm touched
Absolutely..

shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.