Uncanny X-Men (New Series) Preview

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ExodusCloak
Uncanny X-Men #1

http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/9/80/4e8dd4e0c2628/detail.jpg

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=preview&id=10013

Looks great!!

An interview with Gillen about the issue.
http://marvel.com/news/story/16785/uncanny_regenesis

ExodusCloak
BALLS!!! Wrong forum!!

the ninjak
Scott's leadership and that firepower, a potent mix.

nwg202
That team might just be able to beat an Avengers team. Earth's mightest heroes? Written to their full potential the power that team has is just epic. Everyone sans Cyclops can beat teams by themselves.

Avatar of Cyttorak, King of Atlantis, Demon ruler of Limbo, The white Queen, The mutant Messiah, Master of magnetism, Weather goddess, shiar uber robot and Cyclops. Wow.

-Pr-
Cyclops has beaten teams of X-Men by himself.

Twice.

Also, moving.

vansonbee
Colossus is only here, because of his recent upgrade. Anyone else agree?

Regarding the comic, the Avengers need to revamp their team into something serious (the story too).

Eternal Idol
That is a pretty stacked team. And Mr. Sinister is back? Phucking sweet.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Cyclops has beaten teams of X-Men by himself.

Twice.

I'd like to add the following:

crackers

-Pr-
Originally posted by vansonbee
Colossus is only here, because of his recent upgrade. Anyone else agree?

Regarding the comic, the Avengers need to revamp their team into something serious (the story too).

Colossus has, mostly through his history, been on teams led by Cyclops.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
That is a pretty stacked team. And Mr. Sinister is back? Phucking sweet.

I'd like to add the following:

crackers

biscuits

RE: Blaxican
What the **** is up with Emma's bulge? no expression

edit- Also, I'm confused by the continuity here. Isn't Scott about to get into a civil war with Logan?

Dum Dum Dugan
Colossus has, mostly through his history, been on teams led by Cyclops.

biscuits
though he closer with wolverine. You think that since he now got jugg power, they would have used it as an excuse to put him on Wolverine side. Since typically he side with Scot do to moral standings, i highly doubt he be on wolverine kill squad normally, but with juggs powers they could at least argue it. Which is why I find it so interesting they kept him on scots team. espcially sicne wolverine team is lacking in power.

SuperiorTech
Pretty happy with the respect that Namor consistently gets both power and status wise even after joining the x-men.I was worried he is one of my favorites.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

edit- Also, I'm confused by the continuity here. Isn't Scott about to get into a civil war with Logan?

Vaginitis, probably.

Getting a Class 100 pounding by someone freshly emerged from the ocean depths can't be good for any woman.

Dum Dum Dugan
Vaginitis, probably.

Getting a Class 100 pounding by someone freshly emerged from the ocean depths can't be good for any woman.
I dont think the teams are gunna fight (as a main focal point of the story), I think it more that they are now two seperate functioning super hero teams.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
I dont think the teams are gunna fight (as a main focal point of the story), I think it more that they are now two seperate functioning super hero teams.
awetwitch

over

-Pr-
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican

he did already.

Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
though he closer with wolverine. You think that since he now got jugg power, they would have used it as an excuse to put him on Wolverine side. Since typically he side with Scot do to moral standings, i highly doubt he be on wolverine kill squad normally, but with juggs powers they could at least argue it. Which is why I find it so interesting they kept him on scots team. espcially sicne wolverine team is lacking in power.

Wolverine is the one breaking away, and even with Colossus' moral standpoint, he'd technically be more of a frontline soldier than he would if he was on Logan's team, seeing as Cyclops will be the "official" X-Men leader.

Vaginitis, probably.

You shut your whore mouth!!! uhuh

nwg202
go someone start a vs thread....this team vs...finally an x-team that can really kick ass

Colossus-Big C
So can someone sum up wat is going on? How did sinister become a celestial?

Eternal Idol
You shut your whore mouth!!! uhuh

snicker

Though I'm still reporting you for saying such a hurtful thing to me. sad

Colossus-Big C
Bump to top of page

-Pr-
snicker

Though I'm still reporting you for saying such a hurtful thing to me. sad

I sorry. sad

BruceSkywalker
something i am interested in

Eternal Idol
I sorry. sad

You had me at "whore mouth". wink

Sinister is Tiamut. We have to rearrange the tiers again.

The One Above All
The Living Tribunal
Eternity/Galactus/Death
Mr. Sinister
Odin

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.