Greetings from San Diego

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

timescapeent
Hi everyone,

My name is Mike, I am a filmmaker from San Diego. Although I prefer to write and direct, I am the sort of person who eventually gets behind the camera himself to ensure that I get that the shots are perfect. To date I have done two features and a few shorts.

Mike

Mr Parker
Originally posted by timescapeent
Hi everyone,

My name is Mike, I am a filmmaker from San Diego. Although I prefer to write and direct, I am the sort of person who eventually gets behind the camera himself to ensure that I get that the shots are perfect. To date I have done two features and a few shorts.

Mike

welcome aboard Mike.was wondering,being in san diego,are you a Chargers fan? You are talking to a lifel long chargers fan that has lived in kansas city his whole life.i get called a traiter for not rooting for my home team the chiefs all the time. big grin

timescapeent
Originally posted by Mr Parker
welcome aboard Mike.was wondering,being in san diego,are you a Chargers fan? You are talking to a lifel long chargers fan that has lived in kansas city his whole life.i get called a traiter for not rooting for my home team the chiefs all the time. big grin

Hi Mr,

Sorry no, I am a transplant. I was Navy for many years and eventually ended up in San Diego. Through the years I have always stuck with the team I was raised on: the Cleveland f*****g Browns.

What can I say? Its a tradition. big grin

Mr Parker
Hi Mr,

Sorry no, I am a transplant. I was Navy for many years and eventually ended up in San Diego. Through the years I have always stuck with the team I was raised on: the Cleveland f*****g Browns.

What can I say? Its a tradition. big grin

well at least they got Holmgrem as general manager and colt mccoy as their quarterback.they wont turn things around this year I dont think so but they're headed in the right direction.it takes time.I would say there on the same path the detroit lions are where even though they still had a losing season last year,you could see signs of progress that they were headed in the right direction and would be a competitive team this year.I see the same things happening with the browns now as well and that next year,they'll turn the corner and be where the Lions another struggling organization for so many decades,that they'll be where they are this year next year.

timescapeent
well at least they got Holmgrem as general manager and colt mccoy as their quarterback.they wont turn things around this year I dont think so but they're headed in the right direction.it takes time.I would say there on the same path the detroit lions are where even though they still had a losing season last year,you could see signs of progress that they were headed in the right direction and would be a competitive team this year.I see the same things happening with the browns now as well and that next year,they'll turn the corner and be where the Lions another struggling organization for so many decades,that they'll be where they are this year next year.

We can only hope.

Barker
>New KMC member from San Diego

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

>Browns fan

Man..

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Barker
>New KMC member from San Diego

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

>Browns fan

Man..

Man I thought the chargers had an excellent chance of going to the superbowl this year but not only did they not look impressive against the dolphins they almost blew it against the kansas city clowns.cant get more embarrasing than that. embarrasment embarrasment

Barker
Man I thought the chargers had an excellent chance of going to the superbowl this year but not only did they not look impressive against the dolphins they almost blew it against the kansas city clowns.cant get more embarrasing than that. embarrasment embarrasment
3-1

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Barker
3-1
yeah but thats cause they played THREE crappy teams with losing records and the vikings and clowns they barely pulled off.they play like that in the playoffs when they face GOOD teams like the patriots who are the ONLY good team they have faced so far,it will be one and done for them.

Barker
yeah but thats cause they played THREE crappy teams with losing records and the vikings and clowns they barely pulled off.they play like that in the playoffs when they face GOOD teams like the patriots who are the ONLY good team they have faced so far,it will be one and done for them.
9/11 was not an inside job.

REXXXX
Cool! Hello San Diegan. I'm going to school down there.

timescapeent
I love it down here. The schools down here are good, and there is def plenty of other things to do here. And then there's Comic Con.

rahnjoseph300
hello all, this is rahn joseph, a newbie to the forum

DanCee
Welcome! I love San Diego, I'm planning on heading out there to escape the winter!

UncleCartoon
Hi everyone,

Mike

So you are a film maker you say? What kind of films have you made? Do you enjoy making films more than being in the films?

timescapeent
Originally posted by UncleCartoon
What kind of films have you made? Do you enjoy making films more than being in the films?

To date I have helped make:

- Terms of Azimuth - a low budget comedy drama about a guy who is trying to join a comic book company. (Cameraman)

- The Branch Report - a low budget drama about a hacker who gets caught up in the middle of stolen artwork. (Director of Photography)

(Both of the previous films are still on the shelf after 1-2 years. I only helped shoot them and had no say in the end what or how they would be distributed.)

- The Machine - a story about a man who is given the keys to a time machine. Originally a short, but currently being shot as a feature. (Writer/Director)

- Matt Wagner's Grendel - a short based on the final fight scene. About 25% shot. (Writer/Director)

And several other projects, both past and present. Oh and I was an extra in Shawshank.

Oh good God yes I prefer writing and directing to being in movies any day. As an indie filmmaker I am free to make anything I want the way I want it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.