Battle of the Jobbers....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
A guy in a thread of mines gave me this idea; Galactus vs Eternity...

Galactus is at well fed power levels, but both are at their jobbing best...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

guy222
eternity

zopzop
Galactus.

quanchi112
Eternity wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm sorry, but after seeing Eternity being placed in the cosmic equivalent of a head lock, I lost most of my respect for him.

If things get worse, sooner or later someone is going to give one of these two a wedgie or something.

Damborgson
Galactus wins

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm sorry, but after seeing Eternity being placed in the cosmic equivalent of a head lock, I lost most of my respect for him.

If things get worse, sooner or later someone is going to give one of these two a wedgie or something. What's worse getting put in a headlock or headbutting yourself out of a fight ?

Damborgson
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

If things get worse, sooner or later someone is going to give one of these two a wedgie or something. I'm kinda surprised pak didn't have herc do it to eternity for not helping him now that you mention it.

Mindset
Originally posted by quanchi112
What's worse getting put in a headlock or headbutting yourself out of a fight ? lol

guy222
I make fun of Eternity as well and his last appearance fighting with Hank Pym was terrible. Again, the idiots at Marvel hate the Cosmic characters

Saying that, can Galactus restore reality

Eternity has

Eternity FTW

TheLordofMurder
What's worse getting put in a headlock or headbutting yourself out of a fight ?

Definitely Eternity being placed in a choke hold; look at the scan again, The Ancient One has Eternity limp and helpless...

That happens when you are being choked...not put in the headlock.

TheLordofMurder
Edit: blah...not showing up for some reason.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Definitely Eternity being placed in a choke hold; look at the scan again, The Ancient One has Eternity limp and helpless...

That happens when you are being choked...not put in the headlock. That's a psychological win so it's not the same thing. To me the most embarrassing showing I can think of is an army of ants beating you and selling you off in a slave auction.

TheLordofMurder
That's a psychological win so it's not the same thing. To me the most embarrassing showing I can think of is an army of ants beating you and selling you off in a slave auction.

That was a low showing for Odin...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.