Mordru vs 1.Odin 2.Rune king thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both current versions who wins?

quanchi112
Odin and Thor win.

Damborgson
Team ftw

ozz81
yeah i rekcon RKT alone can obliterate him.

Uriel005
Originally posted by ozz81
yeah i rekcon RKT alone can obliterate him. no...

Juntai
Are they a team or is this two matches?

zopzop
I'm gonna go with Mordru. He has some ridiculous magic feats under his belt.

ozz81
Originally posted by Juntai
Are they a team or is this two matches?

oh sorry yeah i meant alone or one on one battles...

ozz81
RKT would have more wisdom hence the upperhand coz they say he can see the past present of every being maybe he could probaby just defeat Mordru and outsmart him with his vast wisdom or omniscience some how...

the Darkone
RKT would have more wisdom hence the upperhand coz they say he can see the past present of every being maybe he could probaby just defeat Mordru and outsmart him with his vast wisdom or omniscience some how...

Dude What the f**k?, Mordru is Omniscient himself, and omnipotent, the dude feeds on mystical energy, can manipulate magical and any energy at will, he can attack from the past or from the future, hell he can attack from another dimension if he wanted too. He absorbed all the magic of one universe, so unless RKT and Odin can become Sis-neg they are screwed.

Because Mordru is Sis-neg lite!

ozz81
Originally posted by the Darkone
Dude What the f**k?, Mordru is Omniscient himself, and omnipotent, the dude feeds on mystical energy, can manipulate magical and any energy at will, he can attack from the past or from the future, hell he can attack from another dimension if he wanted too. He absorbed all the magic of one universe, so unless RKT and Odin can become Sis-neg they are screwed.

Sorry mate what do u mean by Sis - neg lite?

Yeah i guess more needs to shown about RKT theres not much on him ,maybe later on in the future they will upgrade him further...

zopzop
Sorry mate what do u mean by Sis - neg lite?

Yeah i guess more needs to shown about RKT theres not much on him ,maybe later on in the future they will upgrade him further...

Sis-neg remade Marvel reality big grin He's uber power.

JakeTheBank

Scans of Mordru's omniscience?

Omnipotence is relative.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Scans of Mordru's omniscience?

Omnipotence is relative.

Couldn't the same be said for omniscience? Plus, how do we know RKT was truly omniscient?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by zopzop
Couldn't the same be said for omniscience? Plus, how do we know RKT was truly omniscient?

True, but omnipotence is thrown around far more often in comics. Odin is cited as being omnipotent multiple times for exampled.

And RKT was shown to possess complete knowledge of the past, present, and future as well as cosmic awareness.

To my knowledge, Mordru as he was consistently portrayed, didn't display that level of awareness.

zopzop
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
True, but omnipotence is thrown around far more often in comics. Odin is cited as being omnipotent multiple times for exampled.

And RKT was shown to possess complete knowledge of the past, present, and future as well as cosmic awareness.

To my knowledge, Mordru as he was consistently portrayed, didn't display that level of awareness.

But there are beings supposedly greater than RKT, like Eternity for example, and they aren't exactly "in the know" when something cataclysmic is gonna happen. Eternity is the Supreme Time Being in 616 reality. He literally IS past/present/future simultaneously. If anyone could claim omniscience it's him, yet he's been in the dark more times than I care to count. There's no way RKT was "omniscient" omniscient.

JakeTheBank
But there are beings supposedly greater than RKT, like Eternity for example, and they aren't exactly "in the know" when something cataclysmic is gonna happen. Eternity is the Supreme Time Being in 616 reality. He literally IS past/present/future simultaneously. If anyone could claim omniscience it's him, yet he's been in the dark more times than I care to count. There's no way RKT was "omniscient" omniscient.

Ok, but when was Mordru displayed anything close to what RKT did?

Obviously, RKT doesn't have the ultimate form of omniscience on par with TOAA or anything, but he showed some extreme cosmic awareness at the very least, which enabled him to end Ragnarok and defeat Those Who Sit Above in Shadow.

To my knowledge, Mordru never displayed those kind of senses, and if he did, I'd like to be proved wrong.

the Darkone

You are getting to technical, there are different levels of Omniscient and Omnipotent, RKT had Omniscient that surpass Odin but that doesn't mean he has the same level as LT. Mordru to my understanding has Omniscient and Omnipotent that rivals Nabu who is both, it's safe to say Mordru at his best has full Omniscient and Omnipotent to what degree is up to speculation but he does have it.

ozz81
http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_(Thor_Odinson)

half way thru this link check under powers and abilities under odin force just above abilities it states rune king thor is virtually omniscient as well as omnipotent !!

ozz81
http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_Odinson_(Earth-616)
half way thru this link check under powers and abilities under odin force just above abilities it states rune king thor is virtually omniscient as well as omnipotent !!

**Sorry i meant this link to avoid further confusion... click on thor odinson earth 616 it will bring the details up etc

the Darkone
http://marvel.wikia.com/Thor_Odinson_(Earth-616)

**Sorry i meant this link to avoid further confusion... click on thor odinson earth 616 it will bring the details up etc

Mordru is above elite sky-fathers period, he cant be killed for he is truly immortal.

zopzop
Yeah Odin/RKT put up a decent fight but lose in the end.

zeel
Originally posted by Uriel005
no...

RKt= odin+odin force=3skyfathers not including odin himself + the runes + his hammer plus thor. then add odin himself. Odin also has access to his spear and the destroyer.

im sorry mordu is not beating this combo. ODin and rkt amp RKT and he beats the ever loving shit outta mordru. Odin is way to smart to be owned by mordru and Rkt >odin. Morderu is not defeating a high end skyfather and a elder god at the same time. As powerful as mordu is its not happening.

Damborgson
Mordru is above elite sky-fathers period, he cant be killed for he is truly immortal. RKT is elder god level.

the Darkone
Mordru is above elite sky-fathers, Odin and RKT will put up a fight but they will still fall to a begin that can absorb all forms of magic and energy at will, Mordru defeated Shazam in ROE who would be Odin equal, so yeah Mordru can beat both. Mordru at height of power is on another level, dude absorbed all the magic in one Dc universe and Lords Order and Chaos, I hate to say it but Odin and RKT will lose sad!

zopzop
Originally posted by zeel
RKt= odin+odin force=3skyfathers not including odin himself + the runes + his hammer plus thor. then add odin himself. Odin also has access to his spear and the destroyer.

im sorry mordu is not beating this combo. ODin and rkt amp RKT and he beats the ever loving shit outta mordru. Odin is way to smart to be owned by mordru and Rkt >odin. Morderu is not defeating a high end skyfather and a elder god at the same time. As powerful as mordu is its not happening.

Originally posted by Galan007
Mordru absorbed all the magic of universe-247.

With this power, he was able to own the LoSH with a gesture, and resurrect the LoSV just as easily:

http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff191/Galan_photos/th_mordru_Lo3W1.jpg Originally posted by Galan007
Mordru owns Infinite Man, and absorbs half of his 'infinite' power :

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_mordruinfinite1.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_mordruinfinite2.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_mordruinfinite3.jpg

Though it was mentioned that Glorith had a hand in planning the power-absorbing scheme, it should be noted that Mordru, and Mordru alone, was the only character actually shown using his powers against Infinite Man. *cough*it's his feat*cough*

---

Per Vril Dox, Mordru/Glorith could have destroyed the entire universe, and all it's timelines, in exactly 5.8 seconds:

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_mordruinfinite4.jpg http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv95/galanphotos/th_mordruinfinite5.jpg

Just to demonstrate the type of power he/they possessed during this time.

There are beings above Odin or Elder Gods and Mordru is one of them.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Damborgson
RKT is elder god level.

RKT could be at Elder God status still not enough against Mordru. Mordru would be at High Cube being level>> Elder
God!

Damborgson
RKT could be at Elder God status still not enough against Mordru. Mordru would be at High Cube being level>> Elder
God! not could be. Is. And did I say anything to the contrary? I dont see Rkt beating him alone.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Damborgson
not could be. Is. And did I say anything to the contrary? I dont see Rkt beating him alone. quite honestly I wouldn't be surprised to see mordru absorb the Odinforce leaving Odin and Thor facepalming.

ozz81
maybe RKT could possibly absorb mordrus magic attacks and use it against him.....

the Darkone
maybe RKT could possibly absorb mordrus magic attacks and use it against him..... `

What is Magic absorber you don't understand, Mordru feeds on magic period, plus he has universal spells,dimensional spells and personal spells. RKT will get all his magic sucked out of him it's that simple, Mordru can feed on the Odin force and Rune magic added it to his own and use it against RKT and Odin, Mordru has done this to Shazam in ROE,Fate's artifacts, the Starheart and Arion's body.

Mordru is Sis-neg lite imo!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.