ROTC Mace vs. NJO Luke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
1. Lightsabers only

2. Force only

3. All Out

SWblayde938
ROTC, im sorry i misspelled that is suppose to be ROTS (Revenge of the Sith)

Nephthys
It would be a tough match. From what I remember NJO Luke isn't all that shabby when it comes to fighting, but Mace is extremely proficient and powerful.

Despite Lukes distaste for offensive Force battles he'd win based on raw power imo, but I'd give an edge to Mace in lightsabers. IIRC Luke hasn't gotten shatterpoints yet.

Lightsnake
Read about Luke during the New Jedi Order. he'd take this in sabers, that's for sure.

Zampanó
Mace is noncanon, but so is Luke, so I think it is okay to compare the two.

Both of the combatants have significant others. If this is Luke after Refugee then he's certainly more attached to Mara than Mace is to Depa. This means that Luke will be in greater danger of falling to the Dark Side. However, Mace's form relies on his falling to the Dark Side, so if he cannot fall as effectively as his opponent it may simply take too long for Vapaad to "rev up." My gut instinct says Luke here.

Lord Lucien
Have any of you guys ever touched a swollen nerve before? I think we're all showing exceptional skill in that department.

Dr McBeefington
I think the blatant hypocrisy of Ush's comments is transparent. I so desperately wanted to do a duel pitting Ush and democracy against one another.

Ushgarak
Ok, that's this one closed also. That's a formal warning to Lord Lucien; again and a ban. Dr McBeefington has far too much on his record to escape a ban this time.

Grow up, people- and try and learn the definition of a word like 'hypocrisy' before you throw it around. None of you is even showing any understanding of the issue with your ridiculous comments, and each one is keeping the Battle Bar closed for a longer period of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.