SSJ2 Gohan (Cell Games) vs Brolly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Gohan was somewhat holding his own against Brolly in his second movie. How would the younger, much more powerful, fully uninhibited Gohan do?

He's at maximum anger and confidence.

Samurai100
Broly rapes him

Ridley_Prime
Probably. Mystic Gohan (from Super Buu saga) would've been a better choice.

NemeBro
Mystic Gohan would crush Broly, going by power scaling.

Although SSJ2 Gohan in the second Broly movie did better than anyone who had ever fought him, he was still very obviously outmatched, only managing to wound him once, with it requiring IIRC something like Gohan, Goku, and Goten's combined powah along with a distraction from Trunks to overpower his blast.

So I doubt the unknown advantage in power Cell Arc Gohan has over the one Broly fought will fare much better.

cdtm
You're probably right.

SSJ3 should be enough to beat him, imo.

Even though it's totally non canon fan fiction, I kind of like how Dragon Ball Multiverse made Brolly with a Juggernaut class force field, and just regularly kept powering up into infinity.. Even SSJ3 Vegito couldn't actually kill him, only battlefield remove him on a really powerful ki attack.

cnorwood
it would be a close match but gohan would probably win

Zack Fair
The LSSJ

danteiscool
I'd have to say Broly. he did shrug off everything thrown his way. not too sure the same could be said for ss2 Gohan if he got hit with everything they hit Broly with. and of course because Gohan's power is much greater as ss2 than in ss, he should probably take things a bit more seriously.

yungz22
young Gohan ssj2 will be the strongest opponent brolly has ever fought how does he lose so easily....i think gohan can beat him

danteiscool
well I never did say Broly would easily win, but he'd certainly have to put more effort into it than he did against the z fighters in movie 8. however, if Gohan doesn't take him down fast, Broly will just grow stronger and that could turn the tide of the fight.

cdtm
Couldn't Cell just self destruct? And if that didn't work, do it again, and again, and again....?

dadudemon
Originally posted by yungz22
young Gohan ssj2 will be the strongest opponent brolly has ever fought how does he lose so easily....i think gohan can beat him

This.

I think young SSJ2 Gohan is more powerful than Broly.

I think that a FPSSJ GOku is stronger than Broly, as well...not just a SSJ2.

That DOES mean, however, that I mean that the SSJ2 version that fought Broly in that movie IS weaker than the FPSSJ form that fought Perfect Cell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.