Captain america restaurant vs Colossus restaurant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega visors
cap desided to open a restaurant and make some money, its an american restaurant that serve burgers coke frize and all the american food while colossus opened a russian restaurant full of russian food like borsht and other russian foods, cap and colossus doesnt cook they got there own chef to cook the food for them , which restaurant will do better

golem370
Where are they located?

Bentley
By the sheer fame of Steve's name he wins in a stomp.

golem370
Yeah Colossus leaves his restaurant to eat at Caps place just because he is Cap.

Omega visors
many russians will suport colossus restaurant, omega red and black widow also work at his restaurant

Bentley
I'm not sure I'd want to eat in a place were Omega Red works ermm

Omega visors
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not sure I'd want to eat in a place were Omega Red works ermm

he is just the doorman

Uriel005
Originally posted by Omega visors
many russians will suport colossus restaurant, omega red and black widow also work at his restaurant Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not sure I'd want to eat in a place were Omega Red works ermm Excuse me waiter I noticed the extra death spores in my soup.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Bentley
I'm not sure I'd want to eat in a place were Omega Red works ermm Black Widow

EDIT: Omega Red would be good to clean the insides of the toilets with his tentacles.

Omega visors
kraven and dynamo also work at his restaurant, kraven is in charge of the meat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.