American Horror Story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Galan007
Anyone watch it? What'd you think?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1844624/

P-Geyser
I enjoy the show since it deals with the supernatural and is more hardcore than other shows. Though the reason why I watch, is beacuse the woman I love and lust over has become a frequet guest on the show and that is the superhotsexy Kate Mara love love love love

StyleTime
I've been watching this too. Sad that Vivien had to die so Violet could quit being a retard. I wonder if Ben will wind up dead or if the show will introduce someway to revive dead people. Might have something to do with the baby?

Darth Vicious
Watched the first 2 episodes and stopped. Not bad. Ill let it build up a bit before getting back on it.

Galan007
I'm liking the show more and more. It's hard to imagine some of them NOT 'coming back'. Cricket, all but a few of the main characters are dead now lol.

StyleTime
Well, everyone except Marcy died so uh......is this the new format for the show? The Harmon's scaring off new families until the baby destroys the world? It wouldn't bother me for an episode or two, but ya know.

Who was the infant that Vivien took from Nora? I thought Vivien's baby was with Constance.

Galan007
Don't like the fact that they are all dead. Felt extremely rushed. Now there's really not a whole lot of options for the show. Should have kept at least ONE of the Harmon's alive.

Originally posted by StyleTime
Who was the infant that Vivien took from Nora? I thought Vivien's baby was with Constance. Remember, Vivien was carrying twins. Constance took the living child (aka. Michael/the anti-christ.) The other child/twin took a single breath before dying- thus the Harmon's now have to care for a perpetual newborn ghost-child (and anyone with kids knows what a nightmare that'd be.) eek!

Dr Mystery
Was ready to turn it off after 20 minutes of the pilot ep but I stuck with it and after about 4 episodes I was right into it, the ending was kind of Beetlejuice for me and I don't think they should bother with a second series. Let it stand alone for what it is, an American Horror Story, and don't dilute it to the point where no-one knows what's going on anymore.

marwash22
couldn't get past the first episode. it reeked of trying-too-hard-itis.

Kazenji
Only watch couple of the episodes and then gave up just was'nt doing it for me.

Greysen93
I finished the first season and I gotta say I was disappointed

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Greysen93
I finished the first season and I gotta say I was disappointed

Same here. The ending was pretty sucky.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Same here. The ending was pretty sucky. Yeah, I know, you go through the entire season, and then they give you some crap like that.

masandifer7
Though the reason why I watch, is beacuse the woman I love and lust over has become a frequet guest on the showhttp://www.heritems.info/avatar4.jpg

Darth Vicious
Yeah, I know, you go through the entire season, and then they give you some crap like that.

I was looking for some type of closure, not a freaking Bettlejuice ending.

Originally posted by masandifer7
Though the reason why I watch, is beacuse the woman I love and lust over has become a frequet guest on the showhttp://www.heritems.info/avatar4.jpg

I'm guessing u mean Kate Mara.

Greysen93
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
I was looking for some type of closure, not a freaking Bettlejuice ending.

I'm guessing u mean Kate Mara. laughing

P-Geyser
laughing

Hey Kate Mara is MINE!!!!

Galan007
Anyone been watching season 2? Phucking strange. I don't even know what to make of it at this point.

Galan007
First ep. of Coven was quite enjoyable. Definitely going to continue watching this season.

Darth Vicious
How was season 2? I haven't checked it out but was told it wasn't that great.

Galan007
Season 2 was mediocre at best.

StyleTime
I've heard the same thing from everyone, except one girl whose opinion has very little weight to me anyway.

Might check the second season out at some point though.

Galan007
The first episode of Coven already shit on the other seasons, imo... Although that's not really saying much, I suppose.

I actually enjoyed it, though.

Galan007
The girl from Precious masturbating, and begging the Minotaur to phuck her =

http://guycodeblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/tumblr_l98rnxdzas1qcllyho1_400.gif

BruceSkywalker
is this a good show to watch

Galan007
I've enjoyed this season(ie. Coven) so far. I wouldn't even bother watching the first 2 seasons, though.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Galan007
I've enjoyed this season(ie. Coven) so far. I wouldn't even bother watching the first 2 seasons, though.

thanks i will try to watch this season

Rikudo sennin
I know this is late but I must say...

Dat Madison's telekinesis is unreal. She casually flipped a bus!

That's a bog feat since most shows I see only use telekinesis to throw people around.

Hell in Buffy it took there strongest Witch, Willow to CONTROL a truck.

Galan007
Originally posted by Rikudo sennin
I know this is late but I must say...

Dat Madison's telekinesis is unreal. She casually flipped a bus!

That's a bog feat since most shows I see only use telekinesis to throw people around.

Hell in Buffy it took there strongest Witch, Willow to CONTROL a truck. She did it with a casual twitch of her hand, too. thumb up

Rikudo sennin
She did it with a casual twitch of her hand, too. thumb up

IKR?

Magical verses like Charmed, Buffy/Angel, TVD, TB, GOT, HP, LOTR(that I can think of so far) never showed telekinesis on her level let alone casually!

Galan007
So far I've been most impressed with the Voodoo Queen. Her dark magic is unbelievably powerful: immortality/agelessness elixirs, resurrection of the dead into creatures of myth(Minotaur), fertility spells, calling forth an undead/zombie army, etc.

Rikudo sennin
To be fair she can only do all of that with ridiculous rituals that she needs others to help her with as well. Either way she and Fiona as the baddest *****-witches out there.

Galan007
Yeah, definitely.

Fiona would likely stomp her one-on-one, but dem rituals are phucking powerful as hell.

Galan007
osheet @ Zoe gesturing away all of the zombies and owning the Voodoo Queen. Damn.

Also, the Voodoo Queen's comment certainly made it seem like Zoe is more powerful than any other witch to date(inc. the Supremes): "I don't know what that was, but they got some REAL POWER in that witch house, now!"

Rikudo sennin
osheet @ Zoe gesturing away all of the zombies and owning the Voodoo Queen. Damn.

Also, the Voodoo Queen's comment certainly made it seem like Zoe is more powerful than any other witch to date(inc. the Supremes): "I don't know what that was, but they got some REAL POWER in that witch house, now!"

Zoe is the next supreme clearly. And to be fair the voodo queen is only like 300 years old at most. She couldn't have met all the supremes.

Galan007
Zoe is the next supreme clearly. And to be fair the voodo queen is only like 300 years old at most. She couldn't have met all the supremes. Still, though. The fact that the Voodoo Queen has likely encountered several Supremes over the years, and numerous other witches(she was in a witch-war, after all), yet was still awed by Zoe's power, speaks volumes about her potential.

Rikudo sennin
Still, though. The fact that the Voodoo Queen has likely encountered several Supremes over the years, and numerous other witches(she was in a witch-war, after all), yet was still awed by Zoe's power, speaks volumes about her potential.

It could be like the Avatar cycle from last airbender. Each new supreme is stronger than the previous one.

wakkawakkawakka
I think I might have missed something but can someone help me out. If the Supreme can save a stillborn, why not just heal her daughter's eyes.

Yeah Zoe's spell was cool but what ever happened to Franken-boy.

Galan007
Jesus. Misty's power of resurgence is phenomenally uber.

She was able to resurrect Madison even though her dead body was so decomposed that entire limbs could be easily pulled off.

Kazenji

erm

Disagree with you when it comes to Asylum, That season was good alot better then the first one.

Galan007
Originally posted by Kazenji
erm

Disagree with you when it comes to Asylum, That season was good alot better then the first one. It was better than the first season, but I still didn't care for it. /shrug

wakkawakkawakka
Uh....seeing Madison getting banged is all kinds of weird. Same goes for Fiona to a lesser extent no expression

Also Voodoo Queens revenge...again.

Galan007
Yes, yes, and yes.

The little threesome at the end there was bizarre fo sho.

Rikudo sennin
Isn't the Voodo queen immortal? Would a bullet even kill her?

Unless silver bullets undo magic?

Rikudo sennin
erm

Disagree with you when it comes to Asylum, That season was good alot better then the first one.

Agreed Asylum was a lot better than Murder House.

siriuswriter
Just finished season two. Waiting for season three on Netflix...

Asylum's characters and stories all streamed together, while Murder House was a little more choppy for me...

Galan007
Isn't the Voodo queen immortal? Would a bullet even kill her?

Unless silver bullets undo magic? I thought that was odd as well... Although Fiona also said the bullets were blessed, so that might be why they can kill the Voodoo Queen/witches. /shrug

dadudemon
I have a question that will spoil part of season 2.

Don't give me too many details but I just have to know: did Bloody Face really skin those women or was he really abducted by aliens?

The show makes it seem like he was genuinely abducted by aliens. That insect chip...

ares834
He isn't Bloody Face and he was abducted by aliens.

siriuswriter
Kit Walker, the alleged Bloody Face, was abducted by aliens, as evidenced by the technology chip.

Even less spoilers than the guy above me.

Kazenji
They announced Season 4, going for a circus freaks theme.

Arachnid1
They announced Season 4, going for a circus freaks theme. Circus Freaks? That has potential for being a good story, depending on how they go about it.

Evan Peters is going to be a Wolfman in the circus. Calling it now.

Kazenji
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v484/Ash_ED/Other/514523335_n_zps45b9fbb5.jpg~original

Galan007
The Misty/Madison 'magic-off' should be fun to watch... They've both become quite powerful. Although when Zoe definitively becomes the next Supreme(I'm sure that's who it'll be), I'm expecting her to manifest in a BIG way.

It was cool for Stevie Nicks to make a cameo appearance as a White Witch I guess, but having her put on a solo performance not once, but twice during the episode was just too much. She doesn't exactly sound 'good' these days.

Makes sense that Papa Legba is the one who granted the Voodoo Queen immortality(for a price), but I didn't see that coming... Although I'm not exactly up to date on my Haitian voodoo knowledge either, so that may have played a factor in my ignorance. /shrug

Thank GOD the rhetaard is dead and, most importantly, cannot come back to life. She bugged the living shit out of me.

They announced Season 4, going for a circus freaks theme. srsly

ares834
Agreed. The Stevie Nicks cameo was too much. Even her first song just seemed to go on and on and on...

Loved Papa Legba though. He is so damn intimidating! But then, I love Lance Reddick in every thing so that isn't a surprise.

Kazenji

srsly

I've never seen it but it supposedly it worked well for the show
Canivale

and there's also this

9C4uTEEOJlM

Galan007
Meh, I guess if you're into the circus freak theme, that might be your cup of tea. I'm not.

This season is going to be hard to top.

Galan007
No friggin way Fiona is dead.

Did anyone else notice that when Cornelia had her premonition of everyone being killed by Fiona, all the witches were shown dead except Myrtle? Thought that was... Interesting, to say the least.

wakkawakkawakka
Fiona's death was pretty weak IMO

Yeah that was interesting but its probably not going to go anywhere.

Also what exactly happened to Lalaurie and Leveau? I know Papa Legba is collecting from his contract with Leveau but how did Lalaurie get there?

ares834
Legba rules over hell and Lalaurie, unsurprisingly, went there.

wakkawakkawakka
I guess what I'm trying to understand is how did she get there. Wasn't she still alive? Or did Leveau's contract being void mean that Lalaurie became mortal? I think I missed something sad

ares834
Ah, yeah you must have 'cause the fat chick killed her.

Edit: Ah, now I see what you are saying. Yeah, once Leveau's contract was made void and she was killed, Lalaurie became mortal.

wakkawakkawakka
OH!!! Okay now everything makes sense. Thanks dude smile

Galan007
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Also what exactly happened to Lalaurie and Leveau? I know Papa Legba is collecting from his contract with Leveau but how did Lalaurie get there? The Voodoo Queen was granted immortality by Legba under the strict contractual agreement that she do him a favor every year. However, Queenie brought it to Legba's attention that since Lalaurie chopped up VQ and scattered her all over the city, she was no longer able to fulfill her end of the agreement, and therefore in 'breach of contract'. Because VQ could no longer hold up to her end of the bargain, Legba presumably removed her immortality off-screen(and since she was already hacked up, removing said immortality would've instantly killed her.)

As Legba also informed us: Lalaurie's immortality was entirely dependent on VQ's immortality--but now that VQ was dead, Lalaurie was able to be killed *enter Queenie stabbing her to death.*

When we later saw them in Lalaurie's torture chamber(with VQ begrudgingly doing the torturing), they were in Hell--their personification of it, at least. They were dead, but condemned to relive their worst fears over and over for the rest of eternity.

wakkawakkawakka

As Legba also informed us: Lalaurie's immortality was entirely dependent on VQ's immortality--but now that VQ was dead, Lalaurie was able to be killed *enter Queenie stabbing her to death.*

This is the part I missed. I didn't know that Queenie had killed Lalaurie. I did know that Laveau was instant killed by removing her immortality. So...anyone going to do anything about the baby Laveau kidnapped? Its just going to stay with ghost butler? Okay then?

Galan007
It's in good hands. shifty

wakkawakkawakka
So...the moment we've all been waiting for and its Cordellia....no expression. Not sure about the rest of you folks but that just reeks of "meh" considering after the previous two episodes I though for sure it would be Queenie. Also though not important in anyway I still want to know what happened to that baby. Also Madison disappearing into obscurity is all kinds of ironic and I think that the season would've ended better with Papa Legba but that's just me

Galan007
The Cordelia thing came out of left field for sure. I never expected her to be the Supreme, but I'm glad she was. I never once thought it would be Queenie--if anything, I had my money on Zoe.

I wish they would have shown Madison being tormented by Legba after she was killed, while Spalding had a go at her corpse. She was an amazing ****.

Didn't expect Myrtle to willingly burn(again.) I also didn't expect Misty to die during the trials. Fiona's death was absolutely perfect, however.

The baby thing was just...Odd. Seems like a completely unneeded(and ultimately overlooked) plot-point. At least have one of the girls find it and take it to the authorities, for cripes sake.

Stevie Nicks was just turrble... But at least we only had to put up with her once this time(and she was lip synching, which was even better.)

All in all this was a very good season--by far the best yet, imo. I actually wish they'd continue this season's story(it has a LOT of untapped potential), but that's obviously not going to happen. sad

ares834
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
So...the moment we've all been waiting for and its Cordellia....no expression. Not sure about the rest of you folks but that just reeks of "meh" considering after the previous two episodes I though for sure it would be Queenie. Also though not important in anyway I still want to know what happened to that baby. Also Madison disappearing into obscurity is all kinds of ironic and I think that the season would've ended better with Papa Legba but that's just me

Queenie? Really? I was thinking it would be either Zoe or Cordellia (the out of left field choice). And I was right.

Rikudo sennin
I haven't posted for a while but here goes.

The later portion of this season has been pretty dissapointing. Since Marie joined the witches it became rather boring and campy.

There was no more suspense just jokes to appease fans and a stupid love triangle. Even Fiona became OTP.

The Finale was the worst out of all the ones in AHS.
Boring, unsuspensful and Cordelia being the new supreme was already guessed based on the opening credits. The show barely resolved anything and what it did resolve it didn't do well. And the blatant attempt to mimic the perfection of the season 2 finale with Lana and Cordelia fell flat.

The second half of the season really dragged it down.

Season 2 is still the best imo.

wakkawakkawakka
Originally posted by ares834
Queenie? Really? I was thinking it would be either Zoe or Cordellia (the out of left field choice). And I was right.

Its just as out of left field as Cordellia. Though I did expect it to be Zoe until the string of Queenie episodes that led me to that. Also I might be cruel but I thought Zoe's hell was unbelievably pathetic.

However the season finale as a whole was superb and Fiona's death was well done IMO. Though I still wanted it to end on Papa Legba but hey that's just me.

ares834
By "out of left field" I mean in comparison to Zoe, who was the obvious choice.

Galan007
Tbh, I was convinced that Zoe was the Supreme after she easily negated the Voodoo Queen's zombie army back in ep. 5--VQ even commented on her tremendous power afterward.

But alas...

Arachnid1
The Cordelia thing came out of left field for sure. I never expected her to be the Supreme, but I'm glad she was. I never once thought it would be Queenie--if anything, I had my money on Zoe.

I wish they would have shown Madison being tormented by Legba after she was killed, while Spalding had a go at her corpse. She was an amazing ****.

I also didn't expect Misty to die during the trials. Fiona's death was absolutely perfect, however.

All in all this was a very good season--by far the best yet, imo. I actually wish they'd continue this season's story(it has a LOT of untapped potential), but that's obviously not going to happen. sad Agreed with all of these, except my money being on Zoe. I honestly thought Misty was going to be the winner. She left her happy life of saving people in the swamp for this shit? She was one of the only witches destined for a good life in heaven. Instead, she gets f*cked into hell for eternity? That sucked. She was my favorite character, who I thought would be the underdog to come out on top as Supreme and lead the coven into a bright new age. Instead, she goes to hell and no one cares except Cordelia? Damn it.

The baby thing wasn't really a unresolved plot point I think. I think it was just supposed to be a disturbing point in a horror show. It definitely worked for that.

Madison was undeed a ****. I wanted to see her hell.

Fionas last scene with Cordelia was great. Her hell was fitting too. Having to experience her the moment after her death where she gets introduced to her hell (her mortality being her worst fear) over and over for eternity was pretty sucky as far as hell goes.

The only real plot point that was completely unresolved that I always wondered about was Fiona being souless. Wtf happen with her soul? She apparently never had one? I had a prediction that she sold her soul decades ago to save Cordelias life or something, which is why her soulless body was always terrible to her. Apparently not. She was just born soulless somehow.

Overall, good season. Misty's death is one of the saddest I've seen on TV. That sucked.

Galan007
Originally posted by Arachnid1
The only real plot point that was completely unresolved that I always wondered about was Fiona being souless. Wtf happen with her soul? She apparently never had one? I had a prediction that she sold her soul decades ago to save Cordelias life or something, which is why her soulless body was always terrible to her. Apparently not. She was just born soulless somehow. I think that was more of a metaphorical type of statement used to convey how f*cking horrible Fiona was as a person. After all, her soul was sent to Hell after she died, so she couldn't have been completely soulless.

wakkawakkawakka
Still kind of wanted to at least see Madison's hell or whatever happened to her body....just a quick glimps is all. I do admit to cringing a bit seeing Misty's hell and her subsequent death. And even though it would've been kind of pointless I find it funny how they don't let Zoe finish the 7 wonders: unless dicking around and killing herself with teleportation disqualified her.

swarner11
Nice horror program

Galan007
Anyone catch the first episode of 'Freak Show'? Anyone as weirded-out by it as me?

AbnormalButSane
Yes and yes.

I don't know if I'll be able to watch this season. It's interesting though.

Wei Phoenix
Anyone catch the first episode of 'Freak Show'? Anyone as weirded-out by it as me?

Lobster Boy giving them ladies the Super Shocker.

Robtard

I did, it kept me interested enough to watch another.

I originally gave up on AHS mid-way through Season 1. Though I've heard the witch season was decent.

Surtur
They might as well just change the name from "American Horror Story: Freak Show" to "American Horror Story: Carnivale".

Seriously though, some of the accents were just PAINFUL to endure. Jessica Lange is a fine actress, but a German accent just isn't her forte.

KingD19
Twisty the F*cking Clown.

Galan007
Even more painful to endure was that absurdly long musical number. Turrible. sick

I'll keep watching to see wtf is up with the serial killer clown, but I'm not really interested otherwise.

Galan007
So yeah, I'm done watching this season.

-These random musical scores are facepalm-inducing, and entirely unneeded.
-The 'accents' used by some of the actors are horrendous--I want to break my TV every time the Legless German and Bearded Woman speak.
-The plot(s), like the rest of the show, are just pathetic.

sick

wakkawakkawakka
I'm still watching this for the clown. I can endure the accents just for that.

Firefly218
Neil Patrick Harris has joined

Robtard
If NPH doesn't do something spectacular, I'm done with this show.

HueyFreeman
Lol dandy's crazier than twisty.

AbnormalButSane
Man, I never thought I'd feel so bad for a crazy serial murdering clown.

XanatosForever
Ma Petite is adorable.

|King Joker|
This show is so awesome. And Coven has just been released on Netflix so I can finally watch that season.

|King Joker|
Just finished Coven. Fantastic season. And I think this is the first season of American Horror Story when I want them to actually continue the story.

Rikudo sennin
So far this season is the weakest. The story and acting is all over the place and not in a good way. But entertaining nonetheless.

|King Joker|
So far this season is the weakest. The story and acting is all over the place and not in a good way. But entertaining nonetheless. Agreed. Though imo the acting is pretty good... minus them accents. sick

Galan007
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Just finished Coven. Fantastic season. And I think this is the first season of American Horror Story when I want them to actually continue the story. I agree completely. I wish the story would have continued from Coven. Great stuff. thumb up

So far this season is the weakest. The story and acting is all over the place and not in a good way. But entertaining nonetheless. I think this season is horrible, tbh--possibly the worst yet. The only reason I'm watching is because I'm trying to see how it will connect to the other seasons(the director officially confirmed that they're all connected.)

HueyFreeman
So far this season is the weakest. The story and acting is all over the place and not in a good way. But entertaining nonetheless. Actually I think the opposite. The story isnt as scattered as it was in previous seasons to me. Those accents are horrible though

|King Joker|
I think this season is horrible, tbh--possibly the worst yet. The only reason I'm watching is because I'm trying to see how it will connect to the other seasons(the director officially confirmed that they're all connected.) The only connective tissue I've seen was that Pepper from Asylum is actually in Freak Show, which was pretty cool to see.

|King Joker|
THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT EPISODE!

When Jimmy rejected Dott my heart split in two. I wanted to cry. sad

Sarah Paulson is such an amazing actress.

XanatosForever
Originally posted by XanatosForever
Ma Petite is adorable.

Addendum: Ma Petite was adorable. sad

|King Joker|
http://replygif.net/i/759.gif

Rikudo sennin
Damn that episode with Pepper was sad.

Galan007
When the Director said this season would tie-into Asylum, I figured any links(aside from Pepper) would be rather subtle. Boy, was I wrong... They practically waved a neon flag in front of us that said: "Freak Show is a direct precursor to Asylum." Didn't expect that.

Anywho, I dug seeing Briarcliff Manor and Sister Mary Eunice again. thumb up

NemeBro
Sister is having me start watching this show, and specifically wanted to watch Asylum with me. Seen the first two episodes.

It's all right so far. Dr. Arden is clearly the best character and a role-model for children.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sister is having me start watching this show, and specifically wanted to watch Asylum with me. Seen the first two episodes.

It's all right so far. Dr. Arden is clearly the best character and a role-model for children. You seen Murder House yet?

NemeBro
Nope!

Sis was adamant that I watch Asylum with her. / shrugs

|King Joker|
Eh, doesn't really matter. You can watch all the seasons separately with no problem at all. And Asylum is pretty good, anyways.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by NemeBro

It's all right so far. Dr. Arden is clearly the best character and a role-model for children.

Dr. Arden was my fav character from Asylum lol. "WHOREEEEE"

Jmanghan
This show almost made me throw-up, its cringe-worthy. When I think horror, I'm thinking... HORROR. Scary stuff, maybe a few jumpscares even, creepy music, creepy characters. Not a creepy environment. "Oh, look, we live on a circus cuz were freakshows and thats scary". Gimme a break .-.

Jmanghan
I was expecting a horror movie in TV Series form. :/

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Jmanghan
This show almost made me throw-up, its cringe-worthy. When I think horror, I'm thinking... HORROR. Scary stuff, maybe a few jumpscares even, creepy music, creepy characters. Not a creepy environment. "Oh, look, we live on a circus cuz were freakshows and thats scary". Gimme a break .-.

If you want scary than Asylum is probably the way to go.

The show in general is mixing horror with good storytelling so it's not like a horror movie.

Galan007
Well, it looks like "The Axeman" from last season might be featured in the next episode. If so, 3 seasons(ie. Asylum, Coven, and Freak Show) will now be tied together... mmm

|King Joker|
I know, I can't wait to see him. He was awesome in Coven.

Last episode was pretty good. I knew Dell was going to die when Desiree had the gun on him. It was kind of sad..

Galan007
So it wasn't "The Axeman". However, it was cool to see Asylum's Doctor Grouper/Arden featured in a flashback. thumb up

Also, Neil Patrick Harris played a great nutjob. thumb up x2

|King Joker|
That episode was REALLY good. There's so many crazy/awesome things that happened.

And yeah, NPH did do a great job.

Galan007
Next week is the season finale? Damn, it seems like there are still a lot of loose ends to tidy up in one episode...

|King Joker|
It seemed like they tried their best to tie up a lot of loose ends this episode. Maggie, Chester, big-dick dude, Elsa (kind of). And then last episode Pepper and Dell.

|King Joker|
Well, shit.

Pretty good finale, imo.

Lestov16
Definitely my favorite season of AHS

Galan007
Great finale. thumb up

I still enjoyed Coven more as a whole, but this season ended up being a lot better than I expected.

|King Joker|
thumb up

I hope to God Jessica Lange will come back for season 5. She said she's reconsidering coming back or something along those lines. It wouldn't feel like AHS without her. sad

Galan007
It's odd to me that she'd even consider not returning, given the show's success. confused

*edit
On a sidenote, my only real gripe with the finale(and probably one that only I noticed) is that Dandy's six-shooter seemed to have unlimited ammunition while he was executing the freaks. Not one reload.

|King Joker|
It's odd to me that she'd even consider not returning, given the show's success. confused

*edit
On a sidenote, my only real gripe with the finale(and probably one that only I noticed) is that Dandy's six-shooter seemed to have unlimited ammunition while he was executing the freaks. Not one reload. Yeah, I don't get it either. The only explanation of her wanting to leave is she just got bored. *shrugs*

He must've reloaded during the cut scenes, I guess.

Rikudo sennin
OMG that was terrible finale to a terrible season lol. But still entertaining.

|King Joker|
https://40.media.tumblr.com/f0669b0d93d7f9c26daa4a1a13d3ede9/tumblr_nfdnam6blb1rbgz2ho1_1280.png
https://41.media.tumblr.com/a71ed0ace5d37d8fb92fc152c1e1a7a8/tumblr_nfdnam6blb1rbgz2ho2_500.jpg

|King Joker|
http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ben-woolf-ahs-star-dead-at-34-after-car-accident-report-2015232

The actor who played Meep is dead.

|King Joker|
LADY GAGA IN AHS: HOTEL!

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/02/25/lady-gaga-joins-american-horror-story

Galan007
Anyone watch the first episode of Hotel? Aside from how f*cking weird it was, I was literally amazed that some of the content was airable on cable TV. Me likey. thumb up

quanchi112
I finally watched Freakshow on Netflix and was disappointed. Please tell me Jessica Lange isn't on this show anymore. She's awful.

Surtur
Anyone watch the first episode of Hotel? Aside from how f*cking weird it was, I was literally amazed that some of the content was airable on cable TV. Me likey. thumb up

FX has been pushing the boundaries for a while. Anyways, this show has never gotten by because it is good. Not that I don't like it or am saying it isn't good, but it gets brought back because a lot of the time people just don't know what the hell is going on and there is a bunch of crazy shit happening.

As for Hotel..look what they did to poor Russell Edgington.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
I finally watched Freakshow on Netflix and was disappointed. Please tell me Jessica Lange isn't on this show anymore. She's awful. She's gone this season. thumb up

Surtur
I actually have always liked Lange on this show and I enjoyed "Freak Show". I liked "Coven" best of all, but I didn't dislike "Freak Show". My least favorite so far has been "Asylum".

Some interesting trivia: the character Kathy Bates played in "Coven" was actually a real person. Nicolas Cage bought the house she lived in back in 2007. He sold it 2 years later..and has since claimed that once he bought the house he began to have a lot of bad luck.

wakkawakkawakka
Is anyone else paying attention to the new season? There's a lot of Lady Gaga banging for some reason so there's that right.

Galan007
thumb up

I actually think it has been pretty good so far. It's similar to Season 1(Murder House), but on a much larger scale.

Stringer
Always will love AHS for being campy. Story is all over the place and wicked crazy and makes little sense at times. Something I love about the series is the way Ryan always seems to make no sense into pure fun. IDK, not my favorite season but I'm loving Sarah Paulson's character.

Adam Grimes
Haven't watched last season nor any episode of this one. It's still the shit or just shit?

Galan007
I've been enjoying this season quite a bit.

Rikudo sennin
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Haven't watched last season nor any episode of this one. It's still the shit or just shit?

IMO this season is HORRIBLE and by far the worst. Pretty evident considering the latest episode had their lowest rated episode in the show's HISTORY.

Galan007
All in all this was a mediocre season. Could have ended SO much better.

Though it did link-up with Murder House and Coven... So that's a plus, I guess. thumb up

Galan007

Galan007
Anyone catch the first few episodes of Season 6 (aka. "My Roanoke Nightmare"wink..? I'm digging the new format -- it's filmed like a paranormal documentary series... Enjoying it so far. thumb up

{edit}
This link sheds some light on the story: Ryan Murphy Talks Season 6.

NemeBro
It's pretty good so far. The new format is interesting, though does unfortunately spoil the three main characters' survival.

I like that they are moving away from the sort of campy black comedy presentation Hotel had in favor of more traditional horror, and I really like the locale (the boonies!)

Kazenji
Wasn't a fan of Hotel

i'm liking the new season so far.

juggernaut74
Just binged the first 5 seasons on Netflix. How did this show fly under my radar so long?

ladygrim
hahah i did the same smile

|King Joker|
Bump! Cult premiered last night and I thought it was relatively good; interesting at the least. I didn't think it was that scary, though, which hopefully will change.

Billie Lourd (Carrie Fisher's daughter) was incredible though. She had the best line in the episode, lol.

riv6672
^^The answers to the intense pain/pleasure questions?

All in all not a bad episode.
This series has always been more interesting to me than scary, and this premiere established enough plot threads to seem worthwhile.
As long as it doesnt meander all over the place like Hotel did.
That was easily the weakest season of the show for me, with wooden characters i felt nothing for.
The characters in Cult, after just one hour, left me wanting to see more of them so thats a good sign.

|King Joker|
When Billie was showing the kid people getting stabbed to death on the dark web and then she goes "I'll go get some cookies", LOL.

carthage
Liked it and 'tis definitely a return to form after the shitty 2nd half of Roanoke and the uneven Hotel. Kai is an interesting character and it will be interesting to see how they juggle Allies clown hallucinations with the culr

Surtur
I honestly stopped watching early in the 5th season, I guess I gotta catch up.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>