Superman prime vs current Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
two powerhouses battle whose the winner??

vansonbee
Hulk

Mshinu
laughing

Slaanesh
Prime rip his head off and throw it into the sun..

Cogito
Done 100x over following the events of Incredible Hulks 634 and 635

Mshinu
Originally posted by Slaanesh
Prime rip his head off and throw it into the sun..

Hulk`s head eats the sun, absorbs the radiation, grows a new body (with a huge prick) and thunderclaps the omniverse. Infinite strength ftw!

carver9
Hulk wins.

carver9
Let's all close our eyes and replace these punches with WWH level of punches. Hhhmmm, I wonder who head will be going to the sun?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/sbp7.jpg/

Omega visors
Originally posted by carver9
Let's all close our eyes and replace these punches with WWH level of punches. Hhhmmm, I wonder who head will be going to the sun?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/sbp7.jpg/

i think the poster meant guardian amped prime as was stated Superman Prime, if thats the case i think GA prime would win, if its ordinary prime then hulk wins

iceman24567
Whether it be Prime or regular Superman Hulk dies

carver9
Originally posted by Omega visors
i think the poster meant guardian amped prime as was stated Superman Prime, if thats the case i think GA prime would win, if its ordinary prime then hulk wins

Hhhmmm...he did say SuperMAN Prime. With that said, Prime 6/10. None guardian amp lose badly imo.

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Whether it be Prime or regular Superman Hulk dies

Nu-uh.

iceman24567
Nu-uh. Yup its really that simple

Omega visors
Yup its really that simple

care to prove why regular superman would beat current hulk? or all you can do is just troll?

zeel
care to prove why regular superman would beat current hulk? or all you can do is just troll?

wow i guess expressing a opinion now is considered trolling. Prime wins prolly due to speed issues, and im not taking anything away from the hulk it will be a good fight. The one thing i see in hulks favor is this fight is suited for him he wants prime to bring the fight to him and it will happen.

iceman24567
Originally posted by zeel
wow i guess expressing a opinion now is considered trolling. Prime wins prolly due to speed issues, and im not taking anything away from the hulk it will be a good fight. The one thing i see in hulks favor is this fight is suited for him he wants prime to bring the fight to him and it will happen. thumb up i express my opinion and rarely get into debates its not against the rules its just the way i do on here and goading me into debates never works no expression

Stoic
If Prime brings the fight to the Hulk, and we all know that he will, the Hulk would just become so strong that Primes punches would become non issues. Prime would then likely BFR the crap out of him and the fight would be over.

Prime wins, but not due to him overpowering the Hulk.

BFR off Hulk wins.

Dum Dum Dugan
thumb up i express my opinion and rarely get into debates its not against the rules its just the way i do on here and goading me into debates never works no expression
the way you do, seems pretty pointless. what the point of a debate forum, if you don't want to actually debate anyone? Seem rather stupid, "the way you do", but each there own I guess.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
the way you do, seems pretty pointless. what the point of a debate forum, if you don't want to actually debate anyone? Seem rather stupid, "the way you do", but each there own I guess. I could have sworn this was the VS section not the you must debate section. No where in the rules does it say you must debate but rather its a choice. A hell of alot people just say who they think would win and never elaborate. The way you rant and rave in multiple topics IS really stupid but yeah to each his own thumb up

Redwolf
Which Superman Prime? The Golden god Superman Prime from DC One Million? Or Superboy Prime who decided to call himself Superman Prime later on?

Not that it matters both would win against Hulk, it would be easier for the golden god version though.

Redwolf

It's pretty well established that regular Superman is superior to Hulk in the powers department.

carver9
Originally posted by Redwolf
It's pretty well established that regular Superman is superior to Hulk in the powers department.

Then you would be completely wrong. Superman use to be more versatile (key word...use to).

JakeTheBank
Superman's more versatile than Hulk.

Even Morrison's Action Comics Superman is more versatile.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Superman's more versatile than Hulk.

Even Morrison's Action Comics Superman is more versatile.

To a certain extent. As far as output of power goes...both have it except Hulks is more deadly.

JakeTheBank
To a certain extent. As far as output of power goes...both have it except Hulks is more deadly.

No, he's flat out more versatile.

Superman has:
-Super Strength
-Superspeed
-Flight
-Heat Vision
-Misc. Vision powers
-Enhanced hearing/smell
-Arctic breath
-Invincibility (relatively, obviously)
-The ability to amp/accelerate healing via yellow sun and occasional other forms of energy

Hulk has:
-Super Strength
-Enhanced speed
-Rage proportionate amping/healing
-Enhanced senses
-Gamma Projection/channeling

Any other powers can be filed under a previously mentioned power for either of them. End of the day, Superman has more powers than Hulk and as such more options and is more versatile than him.

carver9

Superman has:
-Super Strength
-Superspeed
-Flight
-Heat Vision
-Misc. Vision powers
-Enhanced hearing/smell
-Arctic breath
-The ability to amp/accelerate healing via yellow sun and occasional other forms of energy

Hulk has:
-Super Strength
-Enhanced speed
-Enhanced senses

Any other powers can be filed under a previously mentioned power for either of them. End of the day, Superman has more powers than Hulk and as such more options and is more versatile than him.

I agree. That's still not a fight decider imo. Thor has more powers than Supes and Surfer has more powers than Thor but...

JakeTheBank
Except you just said Superman used to be more versatile, implying he no longer is.

Which isn't true. lol

carver9
Except you just said Superman used to be more versatile, implying he no longer is.

Which isn't true. lol

I know and I also agree with your above post. Leave me alone.

Omega Vision
I think Jake should hound you to suicide personally.

-Pr-

You brought it on yourself.

psycho gundam

Superman has:
-Super Strength
-Superspeed
-Flight
-Heat Vision
-Misc. Vision powers
-Enhanced hearing/smell
-Arctic breath

Hulk has:
-Super Strength
-Enhanced speed
-Enhanced senses

Any other powers can be filed under a previously mentioned power for either of them. End of the day, Superman has more powers than Hulk and as such more options and is more versatile than him. this puts the superman vs silver surfer thread in a new light now

Damborgson
I know and I also agree with your above post. Leave me alone. http://www.leaderslair.com/noexcuses/hulk2-453pic3.gif Im sorry I had 2. stick out tongue later.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
Hulk`s head eats the sun, absorbs the radiation, grows a new body (with a huge prick) and thunderclaps the omniverse. Infinite strength ftw! This is a surprise

TheHulk
Hulk wins..if it's guardian amped than i don't know....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.