Current X Men Vs Skadi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
This X Men

http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/7/b0/4e8dd7986c268/detail.jpg

iceman24567
X-men imo

the ninjak
All we know is Skadi took damage from Ironmen armors before destroying a bunch of em.

In all due respects she is an evil Thor. Magneto and Hope can bring something to the table.

zopzop
Skadi didn't impress me at all. I say Team annihilates her.

Damborgson
Skadi seems pretty powerful to me. That said she still loses this.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Skadi would put up a better fight than I thought she was capable of but she should still go down.

WhiteWitchKing
I see magneto removing her hammer while Namor and Cluggernaut bust her up. She's got too much to deal with like Emma assaulting skadi mentally while the bricks bust her up.

vansonbee
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
I see magneto removing her hammer while Namor and Cluggernaut bust her up. She's got too much to deal with like Emma assaulting skadi mentally while the bricks bust her up. Wasn't Emma attempt on Kurrth full of fail?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Every time I've seen telepathy or a mind trick used against a Worthy, it completely backfires due to their mental link to the Serpent. I don't think Emma would have any success with Sin either. She'd be better off acting as a distraction in her diamond form.

nwg202
u serious? Colossus beat kuurth. Is skadi much more powerful then Kuurth? Hope is potentially more powerful than Colossus.

This new x-men team is loaded with power. They are more powerful then the Avengers. Colossus alone might stalemate her. Add hope or mags or Magic with her soul sword and shes done.

Every individual here is a powerhouse solo. No lightweights on this team

DickBlazer
Colossus solos

gogogadgetgo
x-men wins coz skadi is butt ugly

the ninjak
Originally posted by nwg202
u serious? Colossus beat kuurth. Is skadi much more powerful then Kuurth? Hope is potentially more powerful than Colossus.

Yes Skadi is a level higher than the other Worthy.
Hope is a powderkeg.

nwg202
Originally posted by the ninjak
Hope is a powderkeg.

Oh ok so skadi is the most powerful of the Worthy including Kuurth and Nul. Wow thats pretty hardcore.

That whole team is a powderkeg. Cyc sure has balls to lead that group of psychos. I wouldnt be surprised is he gets a soul sword stuck in his back one of these days.

gogogadgetgo
Oh ok so skadi is the most powerful of the Worthy including Kuurth and Nul. Wow thats pretty hardcore.

That whole team is a powderkeg. Cyc sure has balls to lead that group of psychos. I wouldnt be surprised is he gets a soul sword stuck in his back one of these days.

Thats because Cyclops is the most awesome of all the x-men!

And yeah, I would imagine skadi being the most powerful of all the worthy seeing as she is the serpents heir or something like that.

ExodusCloak
Hope is a powderkeg.

Since when?

the ninjak
Well in Fear Itself intros Skadi is the Serpent's Herald.
And the other hammers are his engines of destruction.
Powerful ancient gods who he captured inside hammers and all are completely loyal to him. They all look completely different, not Asgardian in decent. The Serpent is older than Odin.
Sin is to the Serpent as Thor is to Odin by there relationships and banter.

I'm still looking for more but I'm sure I remember a remark somewhere stating that Skadi was higher on the food chain.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sin is probably the weakest of the Worthy or close to it. At least based on feats. She's still a Mid Herald or higher.

Powerful ancient gods who he captured inside hammers and all are completely loyal to him. They all look completely different, not Asgardian in decent. The Serpent is older than Odin.

Where did you get this information from? The Worthy were the Serpents ancient followers and from everything I've seen, they like the Serpent are Asgardian in origin.

Where was it stated that the Serpent is older than Odin? Everything points to the two being the same in terms of age.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Where was it stated that the Serpent is older than Odin?

Isn't he the older brother?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by zopzop
I don't think so. At least I can't remember it being mentioned.

The two seem to be more or less equal in age. They're like two sides of the same coin.

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by zopzop

I think he is, he's the righful heir after all isn't he?

the ninjak
Yes I also read that he is older. That's the hard thing about reading these epic arcs, it's hard to remember where you read a certain fact.

peejayd
Cyc sure has balls to lead that group of psychos.

Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
Thats because Cyclops is the most awesome of all the x-men!

thumb up

nwg202
Originally posted by peejayd
thumb up

Scott has a screw loose and a death wish.

Namor-Attacks the surface world regularly, trying to steal emma
Emma-White Queen of the Hellfire Club/ Queen ***** supreme
Magik-Manipulated the X-men almost destroyed reality. Demon Ruler of evil dimension.
Colossus-Avatar of Cyttorak and formner Magneto flunky kills in rage fueled rampages
Danger-tried to kill them, caused a death of a student
Hope-bishop calls her the anti-christ , possible dark phoenix reincarnated
Mags- no explanation needed

Good luck sleeping at night scott. lol Gotta admit.. the power and personality of this team have me excited for uncanny...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Yes I also read that he is older. That's the hard thing about reading these epic arcs, it's hard to remember where you read a certain fact.
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/71/odinserpent.th.jpg

Is that the scene you're referring to?

I don't think that proves the Serpent himself is actually older but that the two are more or less the same in age. I'd wager whoever is first born has a year or two on the other but that's about it.

the ninjak
Nice work Rage. Fear Itself 6.

Yeah Asgardians like to speak poetically it's possible my idea that the Serpent is older came from this remark. That and the fact that he was in line for rule.

peejayd
Scott has a screw loose and a death wish.

Namor-Attacks the surface world regularly, trying to steal emma
Emma-White Queen of the Hellfire Club/ Queen ***** supreme
Magik-Manipulated the X-men almost destroyed reality. Demon Ruler of evil dimension.
Colossus-Avatar of Cyttorak and formner Magneto flunky kills in rage fueled rampages
Danger-tried to kill them, caused a death of a student
Hope-bishop calls her the anti-christ , possible dark phoenix reincarnated
Mags- no explanation needed

Good luck sleeping at night scott. lol Gotta admit.. the power and personality of this team have me excited for uncanny...

* still, they tend to obey him in battle, they know he's always right...

Namor - Emma would fry his brains before he can hurt Scott
Others - loyal to Scott

* the team may have mixed personalities but the nottomline is, they know, Scott is still their leader... it was emphasized in Prelude to Schism where they are all "waiting" for Scott's decision...

* i'm negative about the X-men splitting up, but on the other hand, i'm excited what will happen between the two teams...

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by peejayd
* still, they tend to obey him in battle, they know he's always right...

Namor - Emma would fry his brains before he can hurt Scott
Others - loyal to Scott

* the team may have mixed personalities but the nottomline is, they know, Scott is still their leader... it was emphasized in Prelude to Schism where they are all "waiting" for Scott's decision...

* i'm negative about the X-men splitting up, but on the other hand, i'm excited what will happen between the two teams...

cycs becomes the next magento and wolverine the new prof x

cycs gets some kinda awesome upgrage and becomes a team buster = hell yah!

too bad its all wishful thinking on my part.

psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/3d/hammerofskadiinice2.pnghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/3d/hammerofskadi.png

cool

nwg202

cycs gets some kinda awesome upgrage and becomes a team buster = hell yah!

too bad its all wishful thinking on my part.

It's certainly looking that way. Scott's team is marvel's version the Authority

Wolverine is opening up a school for youngsters

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/3d/hammerofskadiinice2.pnghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/3d/hammerofskadi.png

cool

You designed that?

psycho gundam
i was going to make the hammers for a sig, but i don't really find the other hammers interestingly designed so i stopped there.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/3d/th_hammerofskadi8.pnghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/3d/th_hammerofskadi6.pnghttp://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/3d/th_hammerofskadi5.png

peejayd

* IMHO, Cyclops' leadership has both aspects of Magneto and Xavier... which leads Wolverine's style a wild card...

Wolverine is opening up a school for youngsters

* in engaging the battle against the Sentinel in Utopia, the kids are on Cyclops' side, they want to fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.